Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Pathfinder

Spirit baby before conception

I've been seeing a friend who does angel energy healing and this last time I saw her she felt a child's spirit with me. She said it felt like a child I'd be conceiving. Funny enough I've had random thoughts on what we'd do (boyfriend and I) if we had a baby. And earlier that day I picked the "children" angel card with my boyfriend in the room. We aren't married and children aren't exactly in our picture right now. We are safe during intimacy as best we are.

Has anyone felt a spirit baby with them to find out you became pregnant later? How long did you feel it before it happened? Just wondering...

Thank you <3
Old 01-07-2017, 11:49 AM
Administrator
Yes i have had it with myself and for others also

Namaste
Old 01-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
I had had a soul baby conceived inside my body by two souls who mated inside me. The soul baby stayed for 6 weeks inside me and they said it will be for the human baby that I conceive. I did not conceive a human baby and after 6 weeks the soul baby was taken and given to another human baby belonging to a lady I know.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Pathfinder

that's interesting, a couple of weeks ago I randomly started thinking about how I'm going to have a baby in the next 7-8 years, the thought was on my mind all day, I now have it at the back of my mind, even though I didn't think I'd have children. I think it was the spirit of that baby choosing me as its parent. I'm single at the moment so I thought this was interesting. I reckon this is what's happening to you too :)
Old 25-07-2017, 02:19 AM
Knower

Before a baby is conceived, the parents receives training with the baby soul when they dream (in spiritual plane). Some baby souls come years before they are conceived. There might be changes in plans, like the gender might change from female to male. But in most cases the parent don't remember that.
(Oh and the baby souls need to attend like kindergarten as well. Really cute. I personally could relate to some memories of that)

(learned that from my favourite blogger. Not in English though)