Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2005, 12:16 PM
FERAL INSTINCT

Character Reformation

I have been practicing certain ideals with character reformation. What I mean by this is stalking my behavior to either redirect and or eradicate certain learned behaviors.

Most behaviors are adapted by those that surround us.

It was mentioned to me the class of those I hang out with reflect on the class I possess.

I have been working with this practice for 10 years now. Just when I was thinking I have a handle on my reformation of past experiences and corruption I end up having a very hard lesson the spirit laid on me. Over analysis. Something that I thought I had under control and something my personality can't seem to let go. Now, the hunt is on and the game of over thinking will be tamed. A gift really but when combined with chaos it becomes becomes fear.

Even in learning there are cycles and I ended up where I started 10 years ago, over thinking.

The Law of Cycles

The world of nature exists within a larger pattern of cycles,
such as day and night and the passing of the seasons.
The seasons do not push one another; neither do clouds race the wind across the sky;
all things happen in good time; everything has a time to rise, and a time to fall.
Whatever rises, falls, and whatever falls shall rise again; that is the principle of cycles.
Dan Millman.

Patience is power; with time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes silk.
Chinese proverb.

I have come to realize that it takes years to refine character traits and talents. And each year is a lesson to a certain trait and or talent. There is a time and place for everthing be it a lesson and or adventure.

Which brings up FAITH.

The Law of Faith.

The law of Faith is founded upon the recognition that we know more than we have read, heard, or studied; we know more because we are more; we have a direct link to universal wisdom; we only have to look, listen, and trust.
Dan Millman

Only by having faith in ourselves can we be faithful to others.
Erich Fromm

My belief on this law called faith is;

We were born with the possession of something very special. It's called a heart. This heart is the sanctuary of the spirit which was laid upon us to protect and learn from. The heart will never misslead or misdirect one with a true mind but if one practices negative tendencies one then corrupts the heart into dark directions. Either way the heart will lead on how a person leads others and themselves. That is why impeccability is sooooo...... important with such gift from the spirit.

Hmmm... am I thinking too much again? LOL no not really just trying to strike up thoughts of those of the same mind.

Take care folks. I will be back on Friday with more thoughts of reformation of the character.

Feral Instinct.

Mike
Old 07-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Maarkandeya

As one thinks,so one becomes

As one thinks, so one becomes. Thoughts lead to words and actions. Abide in the pure stillness as best as possible until that natural state is restored. Address each thought that arises in the here-and-now, and act as appropriately as possible.

Pure intuition guides one's steps unerringly, and eventually one's pure, natural, spontaneous flow beyond thoughts and concepts is fully restored.

Such is the alchemy of character "transformation" in my humble opinion.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Maarkandeya

As one thinks,so one becomes

As one thinks, so one becomes. Thoughts lead to words and actions. Abide in the pure stillness as best as possible until that natural state is restored. Address each thought that arises in the here-and-now, and act as appropriately as possible.

Pure intuition guides one's steps unerringly, and eventually one's pure, natural, spontaneous flow beyond thoughts and concepts is fully restored.

Such is the alchemy of character "transformation" in my humble opinion.
Old 26-01-2006, 04:21 AM
Enlightener

You aready have it all inside of you, everything or anyhting you want to know. The knowledge of the universe is inside of you, all you have to do is go within. You go within or you go without.

Think about it. You already know anything there is to know. All you have to do is remember.

Blessed Be
Enlightener
Closed Thread