Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 28-07-2011, 11:42 AM
love being lucid

Question crazy long lucid dream

okay well i have been lucid dreaming for about a year now and am pretty good at it... but this was just weird. usually i become lucid after i sleep 7 hours than wake up and go back to sleep, ill be lucid for a good 5-30 mins and vividness varies. ive had a cold for a couple days now so ive been going to bed at 8pm-9pm and waking up at 7am. well my cold ended up waking me up at 12am and i went immediatly back to sleep. then it happened.

it all started in the middle of a street somewhere at this girls house. it was my best friend, two girls, and i. i liked one of the girls and everyone was leaving walking down the street so i was gonna stay with her at her house, as soon as i hit the edge of the street i instantly knew i was dreaming, which usually doesnt happen in the first 4-5 hours of my sleep. so i immediatly think ok this is gonna end soon try to fly, so i forget about the girl and look at a tree opposite from her house and try a technic but its a no go. then i turned back to the house and started jumping like 10 feet and falling slow but not to to slow. so i decide im gonna spend the time with this girl who went in the house. while im outside jumping like a kangroo. then she came back out and her whole front yard turned into a swimming pool. so we were in the water kissing and her dad came out who obviously didnt like me. so im tryna get away, at this point im back in the street and she comes out with this ninja motercylce, but it was electric powered. this is when it gets crazy....

at this point im still lucid and realize i will be for a while, so i drove away from her house with her on the back and we went about 2 blocks and turned left into what seemed to be new york city. at the end of the street we turned on there was a bench against a 3 story building, it looking like it was out of an old movie it had a couple newspapers next to it and a trash can, and a bus stop. so for some reason we decide to get off the motercylce and sit there, then out of no where the girl turns into one of my good friends, so im like ok guess the romance is over and started talking to him. there was another guy there that also seemed to know we were dreaming so me and him are trying to explain to my good friend that were in a dream but he didnt believe us. so me and the other guy are poiting out stuff thats not normal to make him belive, now the landscape was a wide 4 story building infront of us, at the right there was a busy 8 lane street like 10 feet away across that street there was a 5 story building. and at the left was like just filled with huge buildings as far as i could see.

so were like look at that over there pointing at some wierd shaped windows at a building to the left... it seemed like the more i was pointing wierd stuff out the wierder stuff got. next the builing to the right across the street, it had ghosts flying in and out of the windows like 40 of them, and hes like nope still dont belive you. than i pointed to the buildings to the left witch now had a creepy smog from the 3rd story to the 8th, i said it looks like batmans city. then i pointed the the street were there was a woman flying down the street in the birth giving stance about as high up as it would look driving an invisible car, THAN A WHOLE BUNCH OF WIERD STUFF STARTED COVERING MY WHOLE VISION... clowns, squirmy things, all sorts of stuff. so i immediatly think, im going into an astarl plane becouse ive never been in one before i got scared and got up and it all cleared. so i got back on the motercycle cause whenever i moved everything got clearer, so i continued down the busy street and the dream ended, with me waking up scared as hell.... there was just such a strange dark vibe to it all.

the whole episode lasted what seemed to be a hour or two, which was amazing from my experiance. i would like to know if i really was entering an astral plane becouse nothing like that has ever happended to me before. THANKS FOR READING!!!!
Old 14-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Samuel

There is an unconscious heeling process within the mind which mends up in spite of our desperate determination never to forget.
Old 15-08-2011, 03:04 AM
BlackWolf

That is a crazzzzy dream. Especially the part about the lady in childbirth position flying through the air. Lol, crazzzzy. I just had to comment on it.
Old 15-08-2011, 04:01 AM
mattie

Navigating The Nonphysical Realms

As you’re a 15 year old male this is likely exploring your relationship w/ the other gender, particularly as it has the interesting element of the ‘woman flying down the street in the birth.’ I don’t know if you’re sexually active yet (plenty of time, don’t rush this), but whether or not you are this could be delving into concerns about impregnating a sex partner.

It begins w/ you at a girl’s house that you liked. The girl turns into your best friend later in the dream, so this could be showing you that girls can be friends too.

The thing that jumps out at me is that you woke up ‘scared as hell... .’ This being fearful is something that you can deal w/. There is no need to be fearful. These experiences can only scare you. KNOW that you have the ability to vet any energies you encounter, even in your dreams.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

As we expand our consciousness we begin to remember more about our nocturnal journeys as our innate, but usually dormant (psychic) abilities naturally unfold. It isn’t unusual that these types of experiences can startle, even scare us. This is not unusual at all. When we learn that we have nothing to fear, this concern evaporates as we gain confidence in our ability to handle things.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009