Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Guide

An In depth interview with my guides on how to live life and do good

Q : What is the most important thing about living life you can tell the people here?
A : There is no one way to live life well. Each one has their own way of living life. Yet to understand how to live life does not always come from the inside as they suggest, but to understand others so you can understand yourself. Only when you understand others can you begin to understand yourself.

Why? Because we are not unique shapes and colors. We are a unique combination of basic shapes and colors. There is a difference.

See the similarities of yourself with as many people you can. See your kindness in kind people and learn about them. See your determination in determined people and learn about them. See your weakness with people who have the same weakness and learn about them. Often, you’ll find something you’ll learn in them that you have in common.

They’ll have strengths they use in a better way you don’t. They have weaknesses they have solved in a way you haven’t.

Who do you admire? There is something good in them that is good in you. Who do you hate? There is something you hate in them that you hate in yourself. Not always in the same extent, but there is a similarity.

Labels are seen as limiting. But that is because people mistakenly think of labels on their own and not as a combination of labels. You are not just your nationality, your gender, your age, your circumstance, your political beliefs, your social groups, your interests, your values, your ideals and so on. You are a combination of these and these all affect you in a unique way. Whether that is devoting yourself to it or wanting to do the total opposite of it.

Once you understand yourself with other people and with labels, it is time to understand yourself without those.

And believe me, that is rewarding.

Q : What is the best thing people can do to change the world for the better?
A : Be both a leader and a follower.

How is that possible? I’m sure you’re asking. Well, we all have different areas in our lives and we have different roles in them.

We can be a leader or follower in our relationships, our careers, our hobbies and so on.

But what do I mean by being a leader or a follower? Leaders are people who make the decisions and who innovate new ideas and processes. Followers spread the word of these ideas or carry the processes out in their own lives and others.

Leaders can never succeed without followers behind them. Followers can never succeed without a leader leading the way.

Why do you need both? Because the world needs both the conventional and the unconventional. They are connected.

How did Einstein make his unconventional theory of Relativity? By studying conventional basic physics first. How did Shakespeare make his unconventional plays? By stuying conventional ideas on creative writing and English first.

Later on, their unconventional ideas and processes become conventional. But how did these ideas become conventional? It was the followers who did it. And so the next cycle begins with the next generation.

People believe you more if you gain their respect in conventional ways before sharing unconventional ideas. People like to have some familiarity to comfort them in times of change. Much like how we like to return to old hobbies when things are too new and the unknown is launching fort.

The people who change the world the most are not the round pegs in the square holes as Steve Job said. These are the people who are clay and malleable — they fit in and understand both the square holes and the round ones. They are the bridge between the status quo and what’s beyond it.

Now go out and do your thing. I’m rooting for you.

——

My guides recommended that I share my channeled messages to others considering I’m talented at it enough that I can do it for hours straight. Gifts should be shared, shouldn’t they?

I’m considered sharing them here regularly though I might switch between different personal development sites suited to my purpose. Also, I’m pretty busy these days and it’s tiring. So I might not be able to do this as often. I have a break from my studies coming soon so I can do more then.

See you around.
Old 31-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Fascinating, thanks for this.
Old 31-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

——

My guides recommended that I share my channeled messages to others considering I’m talented at it enough that I can do it for hours straight. Gifts should be shared, shouldn’t they?

I’m considered sharing them here regularly though I might switch between different personal development sites suited to my purpose. Also, I’m pretty busy these days and it’s tiring. So I might not be able to do this as often. I have a break from my studies coming soon so I can do more then.

See you around.
Sorry. Your channeled sample doesn't sound genuine. To me, it seems that either your beliefs heavily distorted the original, or that you made it up.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Q : What is the most important thing about living life you can tell the people here?
A : There is no one way to live life well. Each one has their own way of living life. Yet to understand how to live life does not always come from the inside as they suggest, but to understand others so you can understand yourself. Only when you understand others can you begin to understand yourself.

Why? Because we are not unique shapes and colors. We are a unique combination of basic shapes and colors. There is a difference.

See the similarities of yourself with as many people you can. See your kindness in kind people and learn about them. See your determination in determined people and learn about them. See your weakness with people who have the same weakness and learn about them. Often, you’ll find something you’ll learn in them that you have in common.

They’ll have strengths they use in a better way you don’t. They have weaknesses they have solved in a way you haven’t.

Who do you admire? There is something good in them that is good in you. Who do you hate? There is something you hate in them that you hate in yourself. Not always in the same extent, but there is a similarity.

Labels are seen as limiting. But that is because people mistakenly think of labels on their own and not as a combination of labels. You are not just your nationality, your gender, your age, your circumstance, your political beliefs, your social groups, your interests, your values, your ideals and so on. You are a combination of these and these all affect you in a unique way. Whether that is devoting yourself to it or wanting to do the total opposite of it.

Once you understand yourself with other people and with labels, it is time to understand yourself without those.

And believe me, that is rewarding.

Q : What is the best thing people can do to change the world for the better?
A : Be both a leader and a follower.

How is that possible? I’m sure you’re asking. Well, we all have different areas in our lives and we have different roles in them.

We can be a leader or follower in our relationships, our careers, our hobbies and so on.

But what do I mean by being a leader or a follower? Leaders are people who make the decisions and who innovate new ideas and processes. Followers spread the word of these ideas or carry the processes out in their own lives and others.

Leaders can never succeed without followers behind them. Followers can never succeed without a leader leading the way.

Why do you need both? Because the world needs both the conventional and the unconventional. They are connected.

How did Einstein make his unconventional theory of Relativity? By studying conventional basic physics first. How did Shakespeare make his unconventional plays? By stuying conventional ideas on creative writing and English first.

Later on, their unconventional ideas and processes become conventional. But how did these ideas become conventional? It was the followers who did it. And so the next cycle begins with the next generation.

People believe you more if you gain their respect in conventional ways before sharing unconventional ideas. People like to have some familiarity to comfort them in times of change. Much like how we like to return to old hobbies when things are too new and the unknown is launching fort.

The people who change the world the most are not the round pegs in the square holes as Steve Job said. These are the people who are clay and malleable — they fit in and understand both the square holes and the round ones. They are the bridge between the status quo and what’s beyond it.

Now go out and do your thing. I’m rooting for you.

——

See you around.

This really spoke to me.
Your post is a restatement of advice I've been pondering about and learning to integrate into my life.
Since I am reframing myself, this is something I have to note...