Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Pathfinder

some of my thoughts is the soul truly wants to learn and grow and will even choose difficult lives. I don't believe you're forced to Earth, but maybe highly encouraged when you are ready. The soul knows. I think it's harder for our human egos to make sense of it, but our souls have some say in what it will do. I think that when you are on the otherside, the soul forgets how painful life can be and so it chooses to go through things and chooses to incarnate to finish up business, or just to experience a life...and then when you get here in physical form you're like "hot damn! What did I just sign up for?!" haha
Old 19-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
the soul forgets how painful life can be and so it chooses to go through things and chooses to incarnate to finish up business
Correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
and then when you get here in physical form you're like "hot damn! What did I just sign up for?!"
Correct again ha!
Old 19-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Neither can I see how anyone can grow beyond that which is most precious to source, this every moment we are all taking part of.
That's called living your bliss. And you seem to be enjoying your bliss, that's good.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's called living your bliss. And you seem to be enjoying your bliss, that's good.

Nope it is simply called living... the other thing is feeling the same way about your life as source does. Source sees this world through bliss, even those moments in which we don't align with that which we always is, and by such sees this world as the most leading place to be... because it is from here source expands... this and every moment no matter how we feel it, is the complete center of everything else. This is where Jesus, Buddha and all those "ascended" ones long to be part of, otherwise we would not keep talking about them. We keep talking about them not because they were great, but because they are in one way or another still part of this world... and they are so because they desire to be... so question is, where does beliefs contrary to this come from? Probably the same place as so called spiritual awakenings: suffering... meaning you are so far from the bliss of source that your clarity is clouded.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
Nope it is simply called living... Source sees this world through bliss... because it is from here source expands... This is where Jesus, Buddha and all those "ascended" ones long to be part of
Not sure why my explanation gets a "Nope," but c'est la vie. Anyway, whatever terminology, beliefs, and way of describing things works for you. Your bliss, source's bliss, Jesus and Buddha longing for bliss... all sounds the same to me.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,

Nobody knows,except the Ascended Masters.

They come and go at will,they know,you should meditate on that!

I have enjoyed reading all the posts too!

Kind Regards Billy
Old 20-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Nobody knows,except the Ascended Masters. They come and go at will
Nice, very poetic.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Not sure why my explanation gets a "Nope,"

Maybe because we are saying two very different things Could that be?

I talk about how you cannot be more than source, and how you cannot ascend from any world at all. Incarnation (if that is what we call it here) will always be choice, it will always be completely free, and always come from the joy of being focused in such a way that you materialize... neither are any world better or worse... and those some call ascended masters are a completely subjective idea about certain people that align with some idea of what enlightenment is. Some might not think of Jesus or Buddha in such a way at all...

...most of of all I question that source would ever see it that way for obvious reasons... but have fun... and be joyful... that is the words of the wise haha
Old 20-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe because we are saying two very different things Could that be?
You continue to miss my point. It's not about saying two very different things. It's about having two very different understandings with regards to conversation and idea-sharing. I for example understand that none of us really know the truth about these things. And that we're all here sharing what we each happen to believe. We're just exchanging ideas. That's why when you commented, I replied "Good for you, always follow your bliss."

Whereas you seem to believe you actually know. You think you know the truth about these things. And you think others are wrong and you're right. And so when I commented, you replied, "Nope." Again, it's a logic mystery why my incarnation beliefs get a nope, while your beliefs get two enthusiastic thumbs up. They're just our beliefs bro, it's not like any of us around here actually knows for sure.

Do We Have To Keep Coming Back Here? Yes, no, and maybe. And there's the one definitive answer nobody can disprove or say nope to.
Old 20-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Master
Just found this:
Quote:
I have a superiority complex, no doubt about that. It probably is my fatal flaw, you know that thing that can ruin my life if not taken into the right perspective. I often think of others as inferior, as if they lack something.
Now I understand lol. Good for you though that you see that in yourself, most people don't have that degree of self-honesty. I recognized my similar Aries "issues" at age 15 though I can't say I was all that successful in transforming them until decades later, ha!