Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
4 beings showed up one day

So i was in my living room and then this happens.

The green man, a very Young looking happy man with vines around his head and on his clothes shows up, He had a white shirt, I could not see hiss legs standing behind him is death in a dark robe with a staff. They both have this natural and beautiful feel to them but i am frightened.
The green man Projects this beam of light out the front of his face and in the light it says " LOVE YOU " like Love yourself.
and he just smiled and smiled and death was smiling and at the top of deaths septer thing was a three pronged crown and white static circling around.
Across the room from them was another being, some one who recently died, in the last like 100 years. they were not happy they had their arms folded up and head down with hair in face. I spoke directly to them and they told me everything was fine and there was nothing i could do but they seemed upset.

I was abit scared so i went to my bed room where non other than mary Magdalene appeared in the mirror and i asked her, am I crazy and she disappeared.
She came back a few minutes later and i told her, that i just need some support that this is overwhelming and she told me quietly

I am as real and as un real as you need me to be. I am a frequency, I am a thought, I am something for you to hold onto, something to guide you something to comfort you as are all of the other ideas in the world.
I am here if you need me I am not if you dont. You are not crazy this is what imagination and creativity is for. To conjure ideas.

I closed my eyes and asked her to leave.

I went back to the living room and the other 3 beings were still there but all silent. I sat down and went about my day. they slowly left one by one, The green man was the last to leave, still projecting light from his facing saying, LOVE YOURSELF

this happened around christmas.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens

The green man, a very Young looking happy man with vines around his head and on his clothes shows up, He had a white shirt, I could not see hiss legs standing behind him is death in a dark robe with a staff. They both have this natural and beautiful feel to them but i am frightened.
The green man Projects this beam of light out the front of his face and in the light it says " LOVE YOU " like Love yourself.
and he just smiled and smiled and death was smiling and at the top of deaths septer thing was a three pronged crown and white static circling around.
Across the room from them was another being, some one who recently died, in the last like 100 years. they were not happy they had their arms folded up and head down with hair in face. I spoke directly to them and they told me everything was fine and there was nothing i could do but they seemed upset.

I was abit scared so i went to my bed room where non other than mary Magdalene appeared in the mirror and i asked her, am I crazy and she disappeared.
She came back a few minutes later and i told her, that i just need some support that this is overwhelming and she told me quietly

I am as real and as un real as you need me to be. I am a frequency, I am a thought, I am something for you to hold onto, something to guide you something to comfort you as are all of the other ideas in the world.
I am here if you need me I am not if you dont. You are not crazy this is what imagination and creativity is for. To conjure ideas.

I went back to the living room and the other 3 beings were still there but all silent. I sat down and went about my day. they slowly left one by one, The green man was the last to leave, still projecting light from his facing saying, LOVE YOURSELF

Such a nice saying
Old 09-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Green one can be Archangel Raphael. The others are probably Michael, Gabriel and Uriel.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens

Suggested read : Edgar Cayce On Angels Archangels and the Unseen Forces by Robert J. Grant

Be SILENT around most ......especially those close to you and always around Doctors and such ...... about all this. Most the World is in a pathetic state of Ignorance ...... and many Ignorance of Ignorance ! This can poss a threat to those with Awakened Senses which see what they cannot. You may also find The Naghammadi Library edited by Glen Robinson to be of great use to you at this time~!

Society Conditioned your mind to enslave you ....... you either allow that or break from it. LOVE YOURSELF ! not your ego identity .....not your name or what you do in the World ...... YOUR TRUE CONSCIOUSNESS ....... When you FEEL a PEACE that you cannot put words to describe .... THAT IS IT! That is the YOU to LOVE ~!
Old 11-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
So if these beings were arch angels, then why did they show up as The Green Man, Death, Mary Magdalene and a Public figure?
Thank you for the book recommends, I own the Naghammadi, not sure which translation though.
Old 14-02-2017, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account
I see, you meant death as the black Grim Reaper figure.

Not sure what you had then. probably they showed up with symbols, with which you were comfortable - MaryMagdaQueenOfQueens < i guess magda is short of Magdalene. A word symbol for the physical appearance :p

Next time ask them for their names, or the names the world calls them. :p

With the Greenish figure sending white light i had a impression it can be the Archangel Raphael.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Guide
I think I realize whatt happened. Its like this wisdom being, lucipher, or The light bearer or something... he is an angel who takes many forms. he is like a warrior or a angel or a consciousness who is in everything... Behind every one, I dont know its weird. But he came through my husband and My husband took on the form of an angelic being Pink and Golden and he had armor and wings and said he was a healer. He was beautiful. Its this design of flower, it doesnt have a face or anything, its just vibration and it over takes you and renews you. I saw him take the form of all the types of beings I have ever seen, and he went through a suffering type of existance and then like a King type existance and then Like a healer, and then some one who needed healed.
I could never explain or put it into words as there are now words that trully encompass what it is... It just is and it loves me. lol It wants me to realize it, I guess its God. working through images which i connect with.
Old 19-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account
From the bodily perspective you can imagine many things.
But From the God's perspective, what cannot be, is not.

You can see only from one of this 2 choices, so choose.

God has no opposites, and no evil can exist in him. Your choice to see something else has shown you many other things, but you can still choose right.
Old 19-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Guide
I've never been one to believe in evil... I have to say what ever has been happening is beautiful and its making many changes in me. This past week I have been miraculously healed of several things which have been plegueing me a while, and I know its just from the release of stress i have been holding too.
I dont even think any of these beings are anything more than symbols for ideas, perspectives and catagories in my mind. I have been learning to understand myself much more lately through the revelations that come from and with. This consciousness, has put itself, behind many masks to get myself to open up to it. I guess that is God for you. With in my own mind, breaking down the walls of seperation through creativity, and imagination.
Thanks for your input, Dan I like you.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Thats nice to hear (read)! Congratulations. God Bless you.