Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Probably yes, well darkness is important for our lifes and there not just desperation on it, you can find also pretty things in the dark and in your darkest moments (even if i don't really well lately mentally and i cannot think about the positive things). I also realized without the sociopaths/narc people i met, i woudn't realize important things despite all the pain and hurt they caused to me and still i carry the mental wounds.
I would never forgive or return to them though.

That was very long winded, but very poetic...are you trying to seduce me? Lol

Speaking of poetry, your name is very symbolic, so if this is the only darkness that lies within you it's those poetic sly cats. They may be exchanging sociopathic tencies for darker things.

Rabid housecats are worse than feral black cats sometimes

Are you in the love sex or power game? You have to know with someone trying to outsmart you.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
That was very long winded, but very poetic...are you trying to seduce me? Lol

Speaking of poetry, your name is very symbolic, so if this is the only darkness that lies within you it's those poetic sly cats. They may be exchanging sociopathic tencies for darker things.

Rabid housecats are worse than feral black cats sometimes

Are you in the love sex or power game? You have to know with someone trying to outsmart you.
Hahaha no , i just love gothic stuff in general but i never thought it was poetic at all, thank you by the way!
My screename is simply related to cats because i love them and i consider them my soulmates and my saviours in my saddest moments in this journey. My cat loves to bite a lot, it's true that some house cats are a bit more wild.
I never tried power games of sexual nature or i'm not that good at flirting to be honest .
Old 18-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hahaha no , i just love gothic stuff in general but i never thought it was poetic at all, thank you by the way!
My screename is simply related to cats because i love them and i consider them my soulmates and my saviours in my saddest moments in this journey. My cat loves to bite a lot, it's true that some house cats are a bit more wild.
I never tried power games of sexual nature or i'm not that good at flirting to be honest .
Awww lol everyone is afraid of the cat lady it's the cat guys with all the cats they're afraid of LOL
Old 18-06-2017, 04:35 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Awww lol everyone is afraid of the cat lady it's the cat guys with all the cats they're afraid of LOL
The world needs more cats guys with lots of cats !In case i can't have TF or another soulmate, i can be a crazy cat lady !
Old 18-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The world needs more cats guys with lots of cats !In case i can't have TF or another soulmate, i can be a crazy cat lady !
LOL