Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-10-2010, 11:06 AM
SamagthraV2

Visions of Shadows and my Grandad

I swear, i saw my grandad one night without meaning to but i was fully aware, but there'll be a lot of explaining to do, plus a diagram just for you all

Right, it begins with mum taking me to this "Spirit Church" where a spiritualist, with his apprentaces, go upstage and start going around the audience giving messages from loves ones on the other side. The night went along normal as always, but one thing baffled me greatly, and it was that head of the group, the leader, the teacher, etc, he had this really strange shadow following him, and i mean "follow". Whenever he moved from left to right or vice versa, there'd be an exact silhuoette of where he stood just stadning there for a few seconds before fading away, then the next one by that and so forth, in a trailing sort of motion as if it were following his every moves. Um...in simpler terms, whever he moved, he left a black form of himself as best as i can explain ^^;;; Here's the diagram to further help simplify if i'm terrible at explaining; (mind you, thhis was some preacher pic i got of google, not the one i was seeing at the spirit church lol)

Above, we have 5 steps! Step 1 is him standing normal, now in step 2, he moves to the right. Notice how there's a just black silhuoette of himself where he stood, along with other shadows as he bobs up from taking a step (excagurated lol). Now, notice in step 3, how the first shadow is beginning to fade, followed by the second and so forth. This happens after a good few seconds, the first shadow disappears followed by the others, and return to him. In step 4, the first 2 shadows are gone fully, and the other shadows are beginning to fade in chain. In step 5, all the shadows are gone, and he has been standing there the whole time since he moved.

This is as best as i can put to to be honest :\ Would really love your views and opinions on what this could mean as i am still trying to understand it!

Anyhows, throughout the night, i noticed that ONLY the leader had this strange shadow following him, nobody else, just him, and he had a shadow for ANYTHING! If his hand moved or a leg or turn of his head, there'd be shadows trailing after him, Even when he was walking through the audience and around the back of the room he'd have an exact shadow trail followin ghim throughout the place!...He then came over to me and my mum, and i swear, the ENTIRE room just spontaneously turned into a black void, and ONLY that leader was there looking down right at me! But i saw all his features and clothing change, into that of some old man i don't even know, and this lasted for goodness knows how long, felt like hours to me, just staring at this old guy who had a rather soft and warm smile on his face, and when i blinked for the first time, everything was back to normal and i was inside the room once again with the leader guy looking at me still.

It was as if no time had passed though, because he then started speaking, saying he saw an old man, explaining the same clothes he was wearing, and how he was happy that me and my mum were doing well with our lives and to never lose hope, and i am just honestly baffled. How did he know what i saw!? Let alone know who this guy was, and after the show, when outside, my mum told me that he was describing my grandad, someone i never knew, and he died when i was still just 2 at the time of his passing, god bless him

Still, i find it really peculiar as to what that whole night was about, i was feeling relatively comfortable, just really curious about the shadows and the vision i had of my grandad, not scared or anything, just very inquisitive and wanting to know more.

Could anyone give me any explanations of what that whole experience was about, and if there's any way i could channel myself into seeing these things again?

Last edited by SamagthraV2 : 29-10-2010 at 11:08 AM.