Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Mart

DASA, when I chant Hare Krishna, should I just chant it or should i have something in mind when i chant it. Are you saying the words are more powerful than the intention? I am going to try this and want to know how to go about it best.
Old 24-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
It is funny how easy it is to dismiss wisdom when you take the sage to be a fool, I'm not saying that has happened here but sometimes the clowns are the audience when they fail to see the worth of the entertainer, if that is the entertainer is expressing the inexpressable. ha, ha, ha.

Hey Dreamer,

Who says the sage and the fool cannot be one and the same. Just because a sage makes a point doesn
Old 24-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Purple-Rose

Good quality incense also works at getting rid of negative energies and clearing areas. You can also protect the area through drawing on positive energies, during meditation.
Old 24-06-2006, 09:41 PM
tiltjlp

The original question was: How do you get rid of bad energies ?

Sad to say that on a web site you can't get rid of bad energies. You either ignore those causing the bad energies, or endure them. In other words; Cringe & bear it.

John
Old 25-09-2006, 01:26 PM
violetmay

put a pot with salt in it, it absorbs the negative energy, put one in each room, as it can transfer about as it fights being absorbed.

Also go around and clap your hands loudly in the corners of each room of your home. I say firmly..'Be gone'. and open the windows and doors and then open the front door.. do this on a breezy nice day.

Then imagine you are bathed in white light, expand that to the room you are in, then bath your house in this protective healing light.

put crystals in the trouble spots... I use rose quartze and amethyst....

sing.. any happy song... fill your house with happiness...

buy some flowers and celebrate your new nice vibe.

xx
Old 26-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Ascended Master

Depending on what the bad energy is, I either stick a light rod up its bottom - or a lightsaber, seeing as that is what works best for me. It lights and detracts very quickly so as to conserve mind energy.

Or a black tourmaline wheel. Very potent.
3 large lumps of rose quartz in a triangular format charged and set to do what you intend, also works well, and has worked (for me) as well as was necessary in the darkest of environments.
Just sense that devine influence, and request with all your might.
Old 26-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetmay
put a pot with salt in it, it absorbs the negative energy, put one in each room, as it can transfer about as it fights being absorbed.

Also go around and clap your hands loudly in the corners of each room of your home. I say firmly..'Be gone'. and open the windows and doors and then open the front door.. do this on a breezy nice day.

Then imagine you are bathed in white light, expand that to the room you are in, then bath your house in this protective healing light.

put crystals in the trouble spots... I use rose quartze and amethyst....

sing.. any happy song... fill your house with happiness...

buy some flowers and celebrate your new nice vibe.

xx

i was gonna suggest salt too
Old 26-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Ascended Master

Hi Violetmay

Do you have to remove the salt after a while? Does it begin to lap up positive energy once all the negativity has gone?

Love and light

AM
Old 26-09-2006, 10:04 AM
rose

clary sage incense i hear is very good. close up the room with it burning for awhile, then open up the windows and let it escape.
Old 27-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
clary sage incense i hear is very good. close up the room with it burning for awhile, then open up the windows and let it escape.

Definitely!
I know of people (myself included!) who used to leave the windows closed.
Hence a) the negativity wasn't flushed down the toilet where it belongs.
And b) the house smelt dodgy for weeks!!!!!
Closed Thread