Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Read through a summary of my life and tell me if you would do the same as me if you were in my situation. Please note that I have never smoked, had drugs, drunk alcohol or had sex and will never do those things ever.

What I do:
I am 18 and have devoted my entire life to astral projection. I found out about it when I was 14 yet had no success until I started logging my attempts in my books at age 17. Since then I have had some really good and bad astral experiences that have cheered me up a lot and given purpose to my lost life. My goal is to prove to the world that astral projection is not just created by your mind... If not then the skeptic belief will flourish.

Where the problems started:
Astral projection however is something I would not have done if my life turned out fine. When I was 14 I started working at McDonalds so that I could save up enough money for an iPod touch 2nd gen 32gig. I was a tech obsessed teen at that point in my life and literally spent up to 6 hours a day on the computer.

McDonald's was absolute hell because after just 2 hours I had major back pain. I worked there for 3 hours per day cleaning 1 day a week for 8 months on top of high school. Each day I would come home and had to lay down on my bed for 4 hours to recover from the constant pain. I got an X-ray in 2009 and it revealed that I had moderate scoliosis and kyphosis.

No cure for back problems:
I visited a physio and did heaps of exercises but none helped me in a noticeable way. I then saw a chiropractor for 2 days a week who also gave me excerses and did back manipulation but that didn't help me either. I then visited 2 Bowen therapists who were totally against chiropractors but they didn't help me either.

My life "going well" anyway:
By early 2011 when boys were chasing girls everyone's grades dropped except mine because I am asexual (no interest/desire for sex). I sucked at English (only got 70-75%) but that didn't matter because in year 11/12 grades don't matter it's only your rank against everyone else. I came 1st!!! For the first time in my life in English and everything seemed to be going well.

I wasn't physically able to do much so I spent most of my time either studying or playing computer games. I attempted astral projection every now and then but the computer was too much of a distraction/instant entertainment which stopped me from achieving astral success.

I was a top student coming first for every assignment/test in my two computer subjects (software development and information processes) in other subjects I was coming 3-8 out of 40 or so people so everything was going awesome. I was going to be a successful programmer (i had a programming addiction and kept on making cool programs/games) so my physical back problem didn't hinder my life whatsoever. That was until I learnt about something in a software development class.

My life shattered:
In march 2011 I learnt about RSI (repetitive strain injury) in a software development class. I didn't pay much attention to this however since I heard it usually effects old people over 40. Little did I know that at the beginning of may 2011 my computing "career" had to come to an end before it even started.

I was on my computer and after about 3 hours of being on it I started feeling sore. 20 minutes later I had to stop using it entirely. After 4 hours I recovered but after spending 1 hour on it I was in constant pain in my fingers for the next 2 days without computer use.

At that point I stopped using the computer entirely since RSI can heal in a week if you catch it at the beginning. In people under 20 it shouldn't last for more than 1 month. Well I continued on spending my afternoons watching videos on gaming and programming but I just wasn't the same. I only ever used the computer for 20 minutes a day to do homework/assignments.

After 2 weeks I was still unable to use the computer so in mid may 2011 I got an ergonomic person to come and check my computer environment setup. One word... "terrible". Spent hundreds to fix it up...

1 month went by... Still had RSI, then 2,3 and 4 months and I was still without my computer. Infact the RSI was getting worse. On the 4th month I lost my ability to write with a pen... (I got that ability back 5 months ago) without being able to write school became impossible and in the end I had to complete year 11 and drop out of school.

While away from school Bowen theory did not cure my RSI. But it slowly improved with time. I could finally write with a pen again but only for short periods. I could use the computer but no more than 5 minutes per hour. So in October 2011 I started astral projection and wrote a book (using speech recognition since I can't type) to log my experiences. Since there was nothing else good in my life I managed to quickly get success.

In order to fix my posture I thought that doing childcare would be a good option to heal my "computer posture" and strengthen my back. After just a few 3 hour sessions in Tafe/college I was suffering through hell. I enjoyed working with the children but my back didn't and well... By the end of it I was suffering for hours trying to get better. I still do this every Wednesday :(

My Tafe teachers started saying "we don't think this is the right path for you. We had good backs and then we did childcare and now we have bad backs. The more work you do the more damaged your back gets." this complete shattered me because I thought child care would fix my back yet it turned into the compete opposite.

Summary of my physical problems:
yep... Those are just the major ones. I have heaps more but won't even list all of them here... Just the ones that most effect me most:
Both back problems: Can't stand for more than 2 hours per day.
RSI: Can't use my hands for more than 10 minutes per hour.
Flatfoot: Can't walk without orthotics. No walking in saddles or barefoot.
Sensitive Skin: can't be in the sun for more than 15 minutes unprotected without getting sunburnt. The ozone layer is destroyed in Australia so UV rays are highly dangerous :(
Low pain threshold/weakness: I feel pain dramatically more than normal people. Even blood pressure tests (tight squeeze around arm) make me scream in pain.
And much more...

Summary of my external problems:
- Can't Meet my friends must stay home due to overprotective father.
- Can't do anything fun apart from astral projection but this only happens every 2 weeks or so.
- Must attend Tafe/do assignments and look after my toddler sister which leaves me with 1 hour free time each day. I use this time only to work on my book or post on forums about ap/lucid dreaming.
- Religious parents won't let me Astral project so I have to keep it secret from them.

So I just work, care for my sister and write my book... That's it. I can't do anything else. Would you do the same if you were me?

I would probably do similarly, yes.

I think it's Very difficult to state what you would do in someone else' situation. However that being said, I resonate with the fact that you are focusing More on What you Can do, rather than on your physical limitations at this point in time. You remind me of myself in this regard.

Sometimes though (if you are anything like me), you focus More on How to manage because it deters from feeling the frustration and the emotional pain and gives you motivation to stay on a road to solution. I'm picking up your frustration (naturally so) in your thread. I really feel for you.

Re the starseed thing, my point was to experience what is already hidden within you that you (imho) are overlooking. I'm not trying to shove a belief system down your throat, but I have a Kryon link that you May find helpful and interesting. It's spoken so much for me and at times I find myself passing it on to others who I feel might benefit from the messages (scroll down to the section titled The Recalibration of Biology):

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_Red%20Deer-12.html
Old 04-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Master
it does sound like you may have some kind of physical condition, maybe? thing about ergonomics, in my opinion, is that it doesn't factor in emf waves from p.c.'s and mice. personally i cannot use an infra-red mouse and have to use the old mechanical ball mice; not as good in some ways but at least i can stay on the p.c. longer. i can only last a few minutes with optical infra red mice. i would maybe try some energy work like tai chi for your physical symptons, this would help i think. all the best

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 PM
12padams

Quote:
[Re the starseed thing, my point was to experience what is already hidden within you that you (imho) are overlooking. I'm not trying to shove a belief system down your throat, but I have a Kryon link that you May find helpful and interesting. It's spoken so much for me and at times I find myself passing it on to others who I feel might benefit from the messages (scroll down to the section titled The Recalibration of Biology):

"The recalibration will take place as long as it takes, and if you fight it, it will take longer. Worse yet, if you drug yourself against it, it's just going to keep happening. Celebrate it and move forward with it. Tell your cellular structure you understand and move with it, not against it. This will quicken it and it will pass even sooner."

So I'm going through a process which will soon pass? Well treatments are the only way my mum feels like dealing with this. She won't leave it alone but what mother would?... I'll read more on this in the future because it's quite interesting...

Quote:
I would maybe try some energy work like tai chi for your physical symptons, this would help i think. all the best

Is it something I can do by myself without materials? I can't go anywhere or get anything due to my parents restrictions... They won't believe in "energy work".
Old 05-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Ooooh I would love to :) you know about my little free time though... What does it require me to do? Can it be done over Skype/msn if I am looking after my sister?

You will have to do absolutely nothing as I will try to just connect to your energy and see what I get.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:02 AM
12padams

Quote:
You will have to do absolutely nothing as I will try to just connect to your energy and see what I get.

Wow so you could do it without me knowing or focusing on anything... Ok then post the results here so everyone can see... Are health problems usually caused by chakra imbalances?

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 04:55 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Quagmire

You could say that a heath problem is an imbalance manifested in the physical body and when our body is not capable of healing on its own I believe it is because of an imbalance in the energy body. Some create imbalances in their energy bodies by overloathing their physical and other do it the other way. But most I believe it is a mix of it all. The best way to actually help the chakra´s is not not worry and keep positive thought at mind. My higher self told me this: A positive thought will carry you longer than a worried one. But what is usually I have no Idea about.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Have you ever thought of going to see a spiritual Healer or a reiki practitioner?,these have both got excellent results.
i was born with my abilities but i was the Black sheep because i could do what the others couldnt, it was a good job my grandmother understood me but if i were you and you have these problems, your parents shouldnt put the child care onto you.
but as you are unable to move out to your own place, you have to stay where you are but your parents shouldnt rely on you to look after your siblings, i can understand you wanting to do astral projection because you are free when you do it your abilities arent hindered by your health problems, i have done astral projection many times, its easy for me.i hope you get the correct treatment for you and your life is made more comfortable,

Namaste
Old 07-05-2012, 09:18 AM
12padams

Quote:
ever thought of going to see a spiritual Healer or a reiki practitioner?,these have both got excellent results.
To tell you the truth I think that's the first time I have ever heard of those terms. Also I would love to try it out but due to my parents saying "anything spiritual is work of the devil" I doubt they would let me in. If they even knew I was on this site I would be in big trouble.

Btw dream weaver said he could check my chakras over the Internet... Is stuff like this possible in your oppinion? What about spiritual healing or reiki?
Old 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Quagmire

Here is a picture of the general Chakras. These are the one I will focus on, though I will not focus if all of them are still major chakras in you.

First I have to say that you have to find your own wisdom in my words and picture. Here is the picture I made of your Chakras.

Here are the words I received for each of your chakras.
Crown: Beautiful.
Third Eye: Fractured.
Throat: It is like your words does not come out as you want them to.
Heart: Bleeding
Solar Plexus: Filled Up
Splenic: Frustrated
Root: Solid

You’re Crown chakra is working very well so I believe you have to heal yourself from the top down. The crown chakra is good at doing this through dreams so you could make a note where you write that you want your chakras balanced and put it under your pillow and go to sleep with the intention of working through it while dreaming. Your imagination is all a great ally in this, so visualization is something I will advise you to use. I sense that you’re third eye is fractured and that tend to cause the imbalance in the star I have drawn in your crown chakra.

To heal your third eye I will share with you the wisdom of the Unicorn, which I hope you will find as a powerful tool to heal yourself. The unicorn uses it horn to heal and does it by taking old and unbalanced energies and spiraling them out through their horn, this cleans the energies. So the thing you shall do is to visualize that you have such a horn and that it heals your third eye by spiraling your energy out through your imaginary unicorn horn. Then you can actually balance your chakras through this here method: So take a deep breath through your nose as deep down as you can (all the way down to the root chakra if possible) hold it for a moment and then release it through your mouth while visualizing you clean it by spiraling it through your imaginary unicorn horn.

When your third eye is heal I sense that your throat chakra will come all by itself, because I sense it is healthy but just caught in the mess of some of the other chakras. I sense you are quite well at using words.

I feel a lot of sadness within your heart and because it is bleeding it does not take much to make you sad. Try to dive down into your feelings that lies behind the problems here and just forgive. I get the word forgive a lot so that is a key word here. I also sense that here and in your solar plexus you tend to worry a lot and when ever you start to worry about what is to come and what have been, then try to find a positive mind and center it in what is right now.

The first thing I want to say here with the solar plexus is that you are all the proof anyone ever should need, you don’t need to prove yourself to anyone. I sense that here you have a lot of old energies bottled up and that is something you have to release. The solar plexus is your sun, that in you that shines, your beauty. So blossom and know that it is enough to just be you. You are you and have always been and will always be, so don’t worry about who you will become, because no matter who you become you will always be you. Try to go inside and see if you can find where these energies are anchored and then release it to let you light shine.

The Splendic Chakra seems frustrated. I sense that it is well but it does not get a healthy energy flow because the energy gets bottled up in your solar plexus.

You have quite a solid root chakra which is good and I do sense that as soon as you start to get the other chakras balanced it will start to soften and then you will feel more ease at being in this world, instead of feeling tense.

Another exercise you can do is to take a deep breath through your nose as far down you can, hold it and then release it by making the sound that resonates with your body and just hold it and that way clean out the heavy vibrations in your body.

Hope the words finds you well and that there are something in it them you can use.