Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Yes, if it is true that we incarnate many times then we probably have been multiple genders. There is also the possibility that it could be some semblance of genetic memory (think Assassins Creed) after all its how nature operates via instinct.

It could be that we don't really understand how things like wi-fi effects us - bringing this sort of stuff i.e genetic memory or past lives out as a result.
Or there could be events that we face in our life that mirror those in the past so strongly that they are forced to the surface.

Or the OP could just like sausage on somedays & pie on others

I agree. It was odd but these signs came to me in way that only seemed to be reflected by choices I made in my other life also being reflected here.

Meat pie? Haha~
Old 01-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I wouldn't rely on healers or online tests.

The healer might have picked up the feminine aspect of you by the way in which you interact & talk. Even if they are doing it subconsciously themselves they cannot "tell" you about your spirit.

Is it possible that a healer could? Possibly - but not one that makes a living from it I would doubt. Often these people tell you what you want to hear. Someone will likely tell me I'm wrong but there are a lot of frauds or just self convincers so I wouldn't make life choices based on them just in case.

If your more inclined towards one gender or the other that's your business as long as you respect other people. You potentially have a wider pool of people in which to find a soul mate/ partner etc so that's a plus regardless.

How do you feel yourself? Are you comfortable in your own skin?

That's the main goal I'd suggest - we all grow & evolve so as long as your being honest with yourself your cool.

Obviously be careful sexually, take your time & be aware that guy & guy relationships are often considered "open" in the community so make sure that your fully aware.

There are those that believe that the soul can have m/f energy & others that don't. Personally I don't think that makes any sense. Is it possible that you "remember" the female aspect of a former life? Possible.

Whatever, just be a good person - make a difference in the world.

This healer talks to spirits and doesnt charge, and everything he said to me about other stuff was true, stuff he could not have known without being told by me. Hes also not commericial.

The thing is I feel androgynous, but because Im discreet I never show any femininity that would catch peoples attention. Only when im alone or with LGBT folk is when I feel like I can be myself and let the feminine side show. Im real comfy in my skin.

I dont have any conscious memories of past lives, but I have a strong attraction to the 40s 50s and 60s era in the US, I play a lot of doo wop and jazz. Doo wop gives me a funny sensation in my stomach every time.

I also have a strong attraction to a females presence, their way, I prefer to talk to women than to men about my problems.

Edit: I just thought on it, and I actually feel like I am a woman, who has to act masculine to fit in.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I typed a long-ish reply and the damned server was too busy - wiped it all out! My fault. I should have put it on the clipboard.

All I have to say is wishing you well but....so what? I (mostly) live in a town (Brighton) where gender politics and stuff don't matter too much. The gay pride march is an annual event supported by the authorities. There are plenty of transvesters and transsexuals around. I dare say a few of the feminine males find it cathartic - even if they don't want to dress up femininely they can feel comfortable among others.

They tend to form cliques for obvious reasons but they don't bother people. I’ve met a few and have no problems. They’re people like everyone else and have a right to peace, security and happiness and you’ll meet someone/others eventually who can allow you to be just you – and that’s where it’s at – you just being you. How far you carry your femininity is up to you. You may have to put on masks among ordinary “straights” who fail to understand spirituality but I think we all do that to some extent.

In the belief system I’m closest to (Vodou) spirits and quasi-gods not only have gender but they have a few quirks too, far less restrained sexually than in the Abrahamic faiths. The Ghede can be particularly capricious: drag-queen Nibbo for instance! Simbi is a bit light-hearted and has a feminine side. It depends on your beliefs/current.

So I presume this doesn't worry you too much. Rest assured in your Self and let it grow. Let yourself be.

Beautiful response, Im just curious of the origin of my behavior, Im all about self awareness.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
One thing some people don't do is put where they are in the world in their profile.

21 in the USA is a fledgling whereas it's 16 in the UK. Could you let us know where you are?

Im in the UK.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
Mmm. Well. I'll explain my experience and give you some thought food.

I've been an artist since I was young, so maybe this is all just overimagination. But years back I started having dreams and even waking theatrical visions of myself being some kind of abberation from a world not like our own but with similarities. With a lot of details aside. I was female in this visions and even also experienced sensations as one ... along with a whole lot of other things. For some odd reason I chose to send my consciousness here ...

And be in a male body.

One thats actually far weaker than my the other. Maybe there's some lesson in it. Or I just made a horrible decision as I'd really like to go back 'home,' as I call it. But I cannot. For myself discovering these things didn't come from reading things online or going to healers. It was about soul searching, on my own, expression through my art and pouring my soul into it and such opened my mind to it. I advise you do the same and try to stay away from any new stay things like Outerkin, or Twin Flames or Bodyswitching as they will just confuse you and shift your sight on what really matters. And just try to find a way to express your and find the signs in it. It'll speak to you. If it's true of course.

Take care.

I understand that, thank you. I was meditating and as I switched my PS4 on, I felt in my gut that Im a woman who also enjoys male activities
Old 01-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy

I also have a strong attraction to a females presence, their way, I prefer to talk to women than to men about my problems.

Snap - I'm UK & I always keep female company. Heck I even go to mother & toddler with my son!! Twice a week !!

Androgynous is gonna be the in thing now - Pink is really pushing for it but Bowie & Boy George beat her to it by decades. If thats just how you are naturally then your going to be let free soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=W_gA5vkJJc4

In the UK everyday people just live & let live now. Certain communities are alittle backward or you have the foootball blokes but don't think that either represents society.

As long as you look after yourself I wouldn't worry about the why too much. Just represent, show what your made of.

Please don't feel uncomfortabe - especially talking to me, yep I'm a guy but don't hold that against me

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 01-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Master
First ....much love and many blessings to you V.
2nd...we've all been both men and women in our other lifetimes. It's just usually we do not lift the veil of forgetfulness and tend to think "it's always been this way"...hahaha...no. It has not, LOL....

3rd...you will be able to gather and stream much wisdom in your lifetime, and much compassion for others too I would reckon, with your current perspective.

I think a huge number of women, probably most of us, wish for loads of men to be more balanced and to have more emotional depth and access to their deeper thoughts and feelings. To push themselves spiritually, actually, put another way...To get on their journey and really walk it and own it. We want men who are whole human beings who can reflect and share and speak with depth and maturity and profundity -- REGARDLESS of the relationship. Whether as family, friends, partners, neighbours, or what have you. Just as we want women who are whole human beings, regardless.

We are not only here for partnering with men. We are first and foremost here as fellow human beings, first and foremost as people and as friends. That should be the first and most important takeaway for any man. We exist, we are your equals in all ways except physical strength, and we expect and deserve to be honoured and recognized and included -- and not excluded from consideration or deemed unworthy unless a man fancies a shag or is looking for a sexual partner (or even a life partner) and the woman is willing and able. Sex and partnership with men are NOT the only reasons for women's existence. You get that, I sense, very much so...and this means you have a huge leg up on your spiritual vantage.

Most of all, women want kindness and compassion and respect for our humanity, and not to be so callously approached or treated like prostitutes or subhumans. This happens when men relate to us only for sex or bootlicking, or when they only want to engage or even converse if they want sex and they believe we will give it to them freely, like mindless sex slugs. Respect means full engagement in the moment, along with courtesy and all of that...as we all know. It means dealing with us with honest and kindness, not manipulation or deceit for your personal gratification.

You are way ahead of the game. Whether gay or straight, your future life partner will have a real partner who can see them as they are, love them as they are, and who can open his heart and commit to them before expecting intimacy. Seriously, if you could bottle that, you would be the richest man on earth -- because women would love it.

And good luck in the job hunt. Get a nice 2nd hand men's jacket and a pair of coordinating slacks, dress shirt and tie and keep at it. Try the big box stores that need lots of techs in the back rooms or on the phone...be sure to check out the tech support centres. Don't give up :)

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 01-09-2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
One shouldn't overlook the physiological possibilities. Years ago a study was done at Maudsley Hospital on gender and hormones. As both genders secrete oestrogen and testosterone the issue of balance comes into it. Men were found overbalanced with oestrogen and likewise women with testosterone.

It would need an expert in psychobiology to consider the extent to which these imbalances affect someone's virtual gender or whether someone of balanced hormones could veer toward the opposite gender through environmental factors (like, early years) but it still doesn't matter. Whatever one is is what they are.

How previous incarnations come into it I don't know. Since such beliefs are unique to us I have to admit the possibility that a tiny minority can be informed about some actual content of past lives. I have to rest on the idea of incarnation with some hints only about "what might have been" (hence being drawn to Vodou but I really haven't a clue how much is in my imagination and how much a genuine possibility).

I don't know if Energy will be back to read these comments but in the here and now he is as he is and he is not alone by any means in the world. I too would love to know where he's located as it might give some idea of the struggle and/or freedom he has to express his Self.
Some parts of the UK have an aversion, in other parts he'd be welcomed.

I keep myself healthy, I take different herbs like Spirulina, Chlorella, and Ginkgo Biloba etc. I work out often, my body is athletic and hard. Many doctors and fitness advisors have told me I was healthy. It is definitely spiritual as I also always think of female spirits when I meditate on angels, protective spirits, guidance etc.

Also, my early years were normal from what I know, my teenage years were hell because I was physically abused and neglected by my parents until the age of 20, the neglect still happens now but it doesnt affect me as much. But feelings of femininity never came up.

This started from me discovering fitness women at age 15, I liked them a lot, then when I discovered at 17 transgendered women, I had an even stronger attraction, thats when I realized I was bisexual, as I explored that, I realized who I was even more, I learned a lot about myself, I became more like a woman every time, but I never paid spiritual attention to it, until the beginning of this year, I did a spiritual cleanse and started living/thinking more spiritually. Thats when I bought some female clothing to wear at home, I started feeling it more and more, that I must be a woman. It took me until age 21 also to be comfortable exploring with men also, I always felt scared that they were too rough. But outside of those settings, I feel no other way toward men, Im able to have male friends and not even think of anything sexual or romantic.

I stay in London.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Snap - I'm UK & I always keep female company. Heck I even go to mother & toddler with my son!! Twice a week !!

Androgynous is gonna be the in thing now - Pink is really pushing for it but Bowie & Boy George beat her to it by decades. If thats just how you are naturally then your going to be let free soon enough.

In the UK everyday people just live & let live now. Certain communities are alittle backward or you have the foootball blokes but don't think that either represents society.

As long as you look after yourself I wouldn't worry about the why too much. Just represent, show what your made of.

Please don't feel uncomfortabe - especially talking to me, yep I'm a guy but don't hold that against me

Right, I see androgynous-ness a lot too, especially younger women and men wearing each others clothes.

Im never uncomfortable, I know myself spiritually to give me enough assurance, theres nothing wrong with me.

My aura has been varying a lot in the middle of all this from violet to gold.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Also, Im comfortable being manly or womanly, its only during sex with the same sex I cant help but be a woman, but if its sex with a woman, Im a dominant masculine dude.

I also know and have been told my soul is very old, and that ive been here and lived as many people, many times.

Ive read stuff about souls having different origins on planets also but one time me and my GF got high and burned a purple candle asking for a love spirit to come to us, it spoke through my GF and I asked many things, I asked where do our souls come from, it said everybody starts from the same place then travels to different places at different speeds.

So it makes it harder for me to find out why Im like this.