Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
God's God ..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSty6qyGNs

Saw this today . You don't obviously have to watch it to comment on it, butt it basically refers to Gods, God .

Gods, God, has a God and so on and so forth .

It says that there is an infinite number of God Gods .

(Our God) created individuals that are you and I .

You and I are of God and at a point will expand and create other individuals somewhere down the line .

We will as individuals all eventually become Gods, because we are already God, it's just for many they don't know /realize that yet .

x daz x
Old 30-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Master
Hahaha...."it's over"...the one infinite God bit. It's a fractal universe, even for God, according to the channel. So is this God's creator-mum, the gracious one? The bit about God was only human at one point...and that if we try to create universes before we're ready, we would essentially be fragmenting our being to stardust, which is not wrong or bad but which is not what most desire...we desire to create and not to destabilise or deconstruct. That last bit actually resonated more...as it's true that it's hard to accept that I can manifest a physical universe someday...but still, how cool is that? I definitely wouldn't close myself to the possibility over the span of eternity

I heard a lot of things that were quite lovely...here are some that really resonated with me.

Acceptance of what is, is necessary to transcend. Loving and liking, in the sense of accepting what is, is key to transmuting/neutralising a situation, and to transforming/changing your placement to it. To risk summing it up, don't resist the reality of what is (when so much of it may be negative & difficult to face/own/address), rather seek to accept the reality of what is, in order to transform or change your situation from negative to positive.
It wasn't elaborated greatly there but what I got was first accept and own, and then bring love to it, in order to transform your reality. Seems it would apply on any scale.

Then...the good stuff...she spoke of the importance of meditation as a key to aligning body and mind with soul. She said body is a function of soul and of mind....and mind is a function of soul as well. Meditation is key to resetting or re-aligning body and mind with soul. That everything proceeds from the soul and filters through the mind and the body to find concrete expression in physical form.

Meditation serves to re-align the body's organ systems and energy systems with the soul, along with attuning the mind to also work in alignment, by making choices for right living and proper diet and by making conscious choices about what to consume mentally, etc. Healer's speak. So God's god speaks in healing parables, literally. I felt really resonant and warm at this point. I recall having several very strong feelings of warmth and well-being during this part of the interview. It's like working with the guides and asking them to show you things and to explain...for me, these are largely healing-related and so her talk felt very similar to a lesson from the guides

And interestingly, I've also felt this way over the past several days...that energetically there has been a huge expansion of positivity and love. So this message was very timely. Riding that wave of positivity and expansion, which opens the mind and the heart to potentials, to possibilities, and to the capacity for growth and change. All key aspects of healing in the broadest sense of coming into alignment with centre.

Thanks again for sharing this -- really enjoyed it.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 01-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hahaha...."it's over"...the one infinite God bit. It's a fractal universe, even for God, according to the channel. So is this God's creator-mum, the gracious one? The bit about God was only human at one point...and that if we try to create universes before we're ready, we would essentially be fragmenting our being to stardust, which is not wrong or bad but which is not what most desire...we desire to create and not to destabilise or deconstruct. That last bit actually resonated more...as it's true that it's hard to accept that I can manifest a physical universe someday...but still, how cool is that? I definitely wouldn't close myself to the possibility over the span of eternity

I heard a lot of things that were quite lovely...here are some that really resonated with me.

Acceptance of what is, is necessary to transcend. Loving and liking, in the sense of accepting what is, is key to transmuting/neutralising a situation, and to transforming/changing your placement to it. To risk summing it up, don't resist the reality of what is (when so much of it may be negative & difficult to face/own/address), rather seek to accept the reality of what is, in order to transform or change your situation from negative to positive.
It wasn't elaborated greatly there but what I got was first accept and own, and then bring love to it, in order to transform your reality. Seems it would apply on any scale.

Then...the good stuff...she spoke of the importance of meditation as a key to aligning body and mind with soul. She said body is a function of soul and of mind....and mind is a function of soul as well. Meditation is key to resetting or re-aligning body and mind with soul. That everything proceeds from the soul and filters through the mind and the body to find concrete expression in physical form.

Meditation serves to re-align the body's organ systems and energy systems with the soul, along with attuning the mind to also work in alignment, by making choices for right living and proper diet and by making conscious choices about what to consume mentally, etc. Healer's speak. So God's god speaks in healing parables, literally. I felt really resonant and warm at this point. I recall having several very strong feelings of warmth and well-being during this part of the interview. It's like working with the guides and asking them to show you things and to explain...for me, these are largely healing-related and so her talk felt very similar to a lesson from the guides

And interestingly, I've also felt this way over the past several days...that energetically there has been a huge expansion of positivity and love. So this message was very timely. Riding that wave of positivity and expansion, which opens the mind and the heart to potentials, to possibilities, and to the capacity for growth and change. All key aspects of healing in the broadest sense of coming into alignment with centre.

Thanks again for sharing this -- really enjoyed it.

Peace & blessings
7L

Yer, I thought it was a worthy listen also . I keep an eye on this channel as she connects with same / similar energies as I do .

The whole concept of God's God is an interesting thought .

x daz x
Old 01-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Master
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

Saw this today . You don't obviously have to watch it to comment on it, butt it basically refers to Gods, God .

You and I are of God and at a point will expand and create other individuals somewhere down the line .

We will as individuals all eventually become Gods, because we are already God, it's just for many they don't know /realize that yet .

x daz x
Hi Daz
I guess until you understand the God realisation in your own body this would and could make sense in an infinite number of ways dependent upon who is looking of course. .;)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 01-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I
Hi Daz
I guess until you understand the God realisation in your own body this would and could make sense in an infinite number of ways dependent upon who is looking of course. .;)

It's a difficult one I think . In the realization itself there is no thought of a God that created you, there is just the realization of what you are for use of a better word .

There 'could' be another realization that somehow allows one to know their creator, that is different in someway from the realization of what you are .

If one only realizes what they are then they are no nearer to knowing if there was a creator that created 'you' so that one could realize what that is .

Self realization in this respect seems to be a drop in the ocean compared to perhaps a realization of the God that created the god that you are .

S.R. has always seemed to be the totality of everything .. but it's interesting to imagine that it could be just a speck of dust in a very dusty environment . :)

x daz x
Old 01-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
L
Quote:
It's a difficult one I think . In the realization itself there is no thought of a God that created you, there is just the realization of what you are for use of a better word .

There 'could' be another realization that somehow allows one to know their creator, that is different in someway from the realization of what you are .

If one only realizes what they are then they are no nearer to knowing if there was a creator that created 'you' so that one could realize what that is .

Self realization in this respect seems to be a drop in the ocean compared to perhaps a realization of the God that created the god that you are .

S.R. has always seemed to be the totality of everything .. but it's interesting to imagine that it could be just a speck of dust in a very dusty environment . :)

x daz x

Yes I see what you mean and opens me ito the greater mystery as I accept it that anything is possible within the whole universal interconnectedness. But then one day we might all go to sleep and all these dreams we dream in this body might just all fade into nothing but something of course:). From a god realisation awareness in this instance it lead me to this - Know thyself/know others. What you seek is seeking you..;)...the order of such matters usually defines/decides itself in these reflections but when that ceases it is just a reflection..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 01-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Yer, I thought it was a worthy listen also . I keep an eye on this channel as she connects with same / similar energies as I do .

Quote:

x daz x
Hey there Dazzer -- the energy was quite nice, agreed. I wondered...if God was once human, is this just his human mum and did they both later create universes...or I wonder how all that worked out. If she later became God (let's say this means able to birth universes etc) and later so did he, was she his God or just the God who originally birthed him as human?

Perhaps they are far removed from one another...but maybe she chose to create or give birth to other Gods rather than other universes. Or maybe, it's always just creation of other humans or sentients and it's down to each of us to attain that state of being where we create matter out of non-matter or similar. This would definitely have been one of my questions...do Gods create universes or do they create other Gods with whom they can inter-be? Aside from letting universes evolve and give rise to things like pre-Realised_God life forms (that would be all of us)...after all that's an awful lot of time for God to be in union at the level of Oneness with just "him" or "her" self, so to speak...

I felt like there were some obvious connections that were not made clear so as to keep on message or so as to whet our curiosity. But they are (interestingly) intentionally not readily unpackable...which is unusual. So maybe it is to keep us guessing, in the sense of being in the state of endless potential.

I suppose we could definitely see it as just a speck of a speck, like the speck of dust in Horton Hears a Who ...one of my favourite examples of the fractal universe. But somehow I don't feel small...somehow this always makes me think of how true it is that scale is meaningless, at least in the realm of spirit and of consciousness. Thank "God", or god's god, or whoever needs thanked

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Knower

Your insight unto all this is like your gathering the passings of what you believe to be certain but it is only your insight that you give forth for all of the time given is time for you to give depth so you shall have the experience of your given time. If I were to be honest with you within my given truth of insight I would give forth nothing of my truth gained. For the age of God is your dwelling here, you are to pass within it's givings. I am no Christian but I know of my insight to what is my understanding and yet it is the energies produced in such a way of the masses that you give forth a means to a truth within the walkings of all whom give their energy forth willingly to be forever within the Agelessness Of Time.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:43 AM
Guide
Organisms on your body wouldnt be alive if you wernt alive
Old 05-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

x daz x
The concept itself isn't new, it's been talked about in various cultures in various ways. The Sufis call it the Monad, it's also been called the Overself or the Oneself as well as Gesalt Reality. They're all pretty much the same principle, the idea of aspects rather than individual souls/Spirits as is the mainstream. The common 'theme' is individuated aspects and it explains pretty much all of the mainstream beliefs that are flying around about how how we're one yet individual.

What's never been explained properly is the idea of there being no time and reincarnation - if there is no time then aren't Past Lives not parallel? As soon as you start talking Past Lives then you're talking linearity and time. The individuated aspect explains it because those Past Lives weren't 'ours', they were the Lives of individuated aspects of our Higher Self/Oneself. What it comes down to is that we're not 'actually' separate we just think we are for the duration.

As the story goes, once upon a time there was a single consciousness, all alone in the night. That consciousness did something that changed the Universe forever, it asked the question "Who Am I?" In order to answer that question it split itself into two so it could look at itself, and here we are today. It might be a fanciful take but when you think about if from that perspective it make so much sense, because we're still asking that same question.