Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
I am grateful to have just exchanged these words with my wife just now:

Her: I love you, Dear.
Me: I love you, too, Dear.
Her: I'm going to go drink my coffee.

....after nearly 32 years of marriage, the power of love vowed and betrothed in little ways every day since, still warms both our hearts.

I am grateful for guthrios post!
I am grateful for my new wings!!
I am grateful for my new connections!

Good night <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 30-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
I am grateful for guthrios post!
I am grateful for my new wings!!
I am grateful for my new connections!

Good night <3

Mi Rakel,

I am grateful to you for your acknowledgment of my post, and for the opportunity to have seen your video describing the dawning realization of your awakening....

....as it literally "takes wing".

I, too, am looking forward to seeing more of your unfolding story.

Thank you....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 01-10-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Welcome to the thread Mi Rakel :) It's nice to hear your gratitude's and to hear of your new wings. :)

Such beautiful posts in this thread from appreciative hearts full of gratitude!
I'm so happy for us all - for our many blessings and that they do not go unnoticed by us :)

Today I'm grateful for a good Holistic Fair today, for the many returning clients.... and for the oddity today of so many people who dreamed of me- three in one day! and told me of it asking what it meant.
Universe you fill me with Wonder!
What does it mean I wonder too....do we reach across the ethers in our sleep to help one another?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Thank you both very much for your kind comments!

Today I am grateful for my clear sight (migraines lifted).
And grateful for the very light load of laundry - such a pleasure.
And grateful for my children; such precious souls accompanying me... !

Oh, and I wonder too about the dreaming, CrystalSong, that seems lika rich thing to experience :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 01-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account

All is well and it's a beautiful day.

Old 01-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Pathfinder

Today I'm grateful for daring to fight back. This will not be a lifetime based on shallowness, smoke and mirrors, but truth and power in depth. Sometimes sacrifices must be made in order to reach what I want.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Master
Today I'm grateful for a cancelled appointment.

Apparently word is here in this town that if you are on the edge of Awakening that a Crystal Array with me will push one over the edge into Awakening. So not having the time currently to deal with re-birthing (long messy horrible experience by almost all accounts) the client is putting off the potential for a few months when there's more space to dedicate to the de-structuring and restructuring process.

Grateful for my community who is aware of this process, the ramifications of it, their willingness to be transparent and informative, and for looking out for one another with such love and compassion.
They are looking out for me too in this - for it is no small undertaking to help the one birthing - a process that can take years and be very messy and dramatic indeed.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublyVenomous
Today I'm grateful for daring to fight back. This will not be a lifetime based on shallowness, smoke and mirrors, but truth and power in depth. Sometimes sacrifices must be made in order to reach what I want.

Grateful for this clear speak.
Grateful for the questions it raises; who's sacrifice I wonder?
Grateful for all warriors, we are all much needed.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Ascender
sweet Guthrio...

I am very grateful that I took a tumble and am here able to function...thanks spirit for protecting me , and my phone... I owe you one...
Old 02-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Master
Gemma
Spirit's always got your back!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)