Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Seeker

Crown chakra "blockage"?

I have what can be defined as a crown-chakra blockage - or in my own terms a very tense head which have been causing me some problems:

* Cognitive fatigue (mentally tired, hard to make connections, make plans, bad short and long term memory). When I try to think, I get dizzy.
* Sensitivity to light and sound
* Moderate balance problems

Some tips on how to get better? It gets slowly better, but it takes a lot of time and it's frustrating to not having a mind that work as it should.

Acupuncture have been working good at releasing the muscular tension. I try to eat a balanced diet with fruits, nuts, omega-3, etc. Also I do regular Yoga and Tai Chi and go out running a couple of times a week.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Seeker

A better title would have been "My mind have hijacked my life". That's a good description of the situation.
Old 27-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Master

Have you had a concussion? and how do you feel after running or more energetic yoga?
Old 27-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Seeker

Not that I can remember. I can get really dizzy when standing up from sitting position however. Running is fine, I just do more calm yoga due fear of creating to much stress.

Things are getting better though, I feel how the tension is releasing and I'm coming back to "normal" mode mentally.
Old 27-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Master

Have you been stressed then, because such a thing can completely shut down the brains ability to make connections; and the way back is to consciously create new healthy ones by being curious, positive and kind to yourself. So the stuff that at this state relaxes you should be great things to do, and just things in general that puts you in a good mood. As you form new healthy connections in the brain the mind gently turns back around. So as long as you listen to yourself, as it seem like you are doing, then it is really good. Ever tried Strala Yoga?
Old 27-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Seeker

Yes, I was very stressed during a long time. Nice to hear that.

No, I haven't. I'm doing around 10 yoga-poses 3-4 times a week, and Tai Chi daily. I'll take a look. Are you doing it?
Old 28-05-2017, 02:08 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhorse
I have what can be defined as a crown-chakra blockage - or in my own terms a very tense head which have been causing me some problems:

* Cognitive fatigue (mentally tired, hard to make connections, make plans, bad short and long term memory). When I try to think, I get dizzy.
* Sensitivity to light and sound
* Moderate balance problems

Some tips on how to get better? It gets slowly better, but it takes a lot of time and it's frustrating to not having a mind that work as it should.

Acupuncture have been working good at releasing the muscular tension. I try to eat a balanced diet with fruits, nuts, omega-3, etc. Also I do regular Yoga and Tai Chi and go out running a couple of times a week.

Hello,
Go and see a Doctor,a General Practitioner,get some bloods done to make sure nothing sinister is working against you in the background, always fix inside before worrying about chakra's, if the inside is alright then look around you at your lifestyle,and in particular look closely at your environment.

I wish you well!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhorse
Are you doing it?

Sure I do it since I find it brings a lot of freedom to the art of yoga, mostly it is it basis in a philosophy of ease that I find really nice, where you sensitize to how you feel, and thus move how it feels good. And on the plus size it has a nice expansive vocabulary to guide you through the yoga that focuses on the breath, and gives you reminders to feel