Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Master

Feedback for Pisces Moon
Haha, you're actually spot on so I'm not fearful or disheartened by your reading at all :) My bigger concerns are all to do with how much longer do I need to stay, when will the next good opportunity show up, etc (and the odd moment of second guessing where I wonder if it's better to try to negotiate terms that make it more palatable to stay; juxtaposed with fury about how unacceptable things got last month). It's not very comfortable going to work feeling like everyone is an enemy (and hence being very careful with words and actions) but I can do it in the short term.

I did your reading above, but will re-post :)

EDIT: With updated question. Reading for Pisces Moon
* Fountain

Q. What will I gain (or not) by accepting the job offer from last week?

Hermit rev, 8 of Wands, 5 of Pent rev

What I'm seeing here is you scrutinising the contract very carefully. I can also still see you're evaluating this choice amongst others, trying to figure out which is best.
The primary benefit from this job offer is that it offers change - a big fat dose of change, both quickly and possibly involving other swift changes in succession. If you're keen to mix things up in life, this job will offer you that.

For advice, 5 of Coins reversed also seems to indicate that taking this job will act as a buffer of sorts. There seems to be something you want to get away from... and again, this job will offer you that should you wish to take it.

Next reading for tealily
Have I over-reacted to the work drama of last month?
(or am I correct in thinking it was long overdue and warning flags had been signalling for months)
Old 02-10-2017, 11:08 PM
55Degrees

@tealily
Haha I don't need cards for your question. Seriously I don't know how you've put up with it this long. Over dramatic? I'd have done full on cray- cray followed by a full on 1950's Hollywood style flounce-out-the-door months ago.
Dramatic? Moi? Nooooo.

Anywhoooo Feedback for tealily.
There's definitely been a better understanding of the nuances of the deck, and yes, it's not my favourite deck, although I do have a fondness for it that I never had before.
I do feel more comfortable with the deck and it's structure.
Thank you.

Next reading for tealily
(or am I correct in thinking it was long overdue and warning flags had been signalling for months)
Old 02-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Master

haha cheers! That's pretty much what... almost everyone has said about my job situation.

Also, I re-did your reading above when I saw your updated question (re: recent job offer) so have a squizz if you haven't already :)

Next reading for tealily
Old 02-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
Sorry wrong thread :(

Last edited by LoveFeathers : 03-10-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Reading for tealily

Hermit, Five of cups reversed

It feels you have isolated a lot of your views, and yourself in offence and defense, as there has been situation that shook you in a way, So you have held a lot of it back to yourself. You have withdrawn more than reacted , and more passive than reactionary it feels. You haven't over reacted, things were tough.
There is a need of owning up to how it all felt to you, like there was aggression and things were not too good, so you need to realize there is no going back, and there is no need for conflict resolution at this time. Just let things be, let the conflict be, because you cannot do much about it. The only person you can save is yourself. Like the saying no point in crying over split milk, here in the cards they show blood, so well it was not very nice situation going on for you, and you do not need to resolve it all by yourself.
You haven't over reacted, whatever came through from you, could be expected from anyone is a stressful situation, so don't be so hard on yourself and don't go back to resolve any conflict, What has happened has happened, and no point in going back, it's not your's to resolve how other people act. The only person you can save is you and you should seek appropriate support in this situation so things dont get too out of hand or stressful for you.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know if you have more questions, and hope this stressful situation resolve for you soon.

Next reading for angelic star
What higher lesson have I learned in regards to my recent interactions with A. What has this relationship taught me so far ?
Old 03-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
I'm actually really pleased to see my general actions are reflected in your advice; things WERE tough but I think I was actually very graceful under pressure. Three other people were losing it but I was more diplomatic.

I've carefully avoided trying to resolve any conflict following - time has passed + I went through the entire period willing to let whatever was meant to be, be. I have a great support network to help validate my way of thinking (which is clearly at odds with those I work with) and an exit plan to get me out of this crazy place!

Reading for angelic star
* Fountain

Ace of Wands rev, Page of Cups, Knight of Wands

Your recent interactions with A have taught you when to engage.... and when to hold your fire and save your energy. In the future what I see is you having learned to be more protective of your emotional energies, valuing yourself highly and being very selective about who you share it with.

For advice, I still see you being able to interact easily with others, showing off what you have and what you are capable of offering - but it's with a bit more experience, a bit more skill with respect to you knowing what kind of value you have, and being able to identify a worthy audience (the Knight of Wands in this deck comes across as a bit of a performer - not saying you are, but gives impression of someone who appraises the people around them in order to make best judgement call on what to show next).

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's something that I need to stop at this time?
Old 03-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily,

Great reading. You are very right, this was one of the toughest relationship lessons I had, this person demanded my attention and emotions all the time, and it wasn't healthy. Yes I have learned not to invest myself emotionally with others who might not value it. Great observation and good reading, I appreciate your taking the time and effort to do this. Thank you.

Quote:
Q: What's something that I need to stop at this time?

Reading for tealily

Page of Pentacles

It feels you have done your research, you have gone to the bottom of something and have decided what's actually going on, ( could be in regards to work) and you have got what you need to know. You have done your job, you have a plan and that's good. But now it's time to leave it at that and now shift your focus and perspective onto other things. You have dug deep enough and now you need a break from it to do other things, like go for an outing with a friend, or have a cup of coffee somewhere out, get some fresh air, change of perspective by shifting focus. Not to stop doing what you are doing, but take a break from what you have been planning and working on for a while now. You have done what needs to be done, and now it's only about carrying out the plan.
Disconnect about planning any interactions with anyone, around work etc, and let go of that energy, so when time comes you are better able to deal with it.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know if I can help more, brightest blessings ~

What attitude do I need to keep in regards to A, concerning moving on and healing ?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Master

Sounds about right. Decision has been made :) I'm keen for a few more "Why????" type questions to give myself closure, then I'll move on.

Reading for angelic star
* Fountain

King of Swords reversed, Star reversed, 2 of Wands reversed

This says to me: you need to expect that this will be difficult. In a "I'm not sure what I'm doing" and often feeling blue.

What I'm seeing here is that it would be good for you to not shoulder all this alone - rally a support group around you, whether it be peers or some professionals who can help guide you through the journey ahead. It doesn't have to be as hard as it currently is if you can make it so that you're not doing it alone. Hope this helps :)

Next reading for tealily
What was I meant to learn from P being in my life -_- (one of the guys at work, the one who is currently always glaring at me and intense+++)
Old 04-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily

I should talk to more people about this, that's what I have been telling myself now and not shouldering this alone, thanks for the advice.

Next reading for tealily
Quote:
What was I meant to learn from P being in my life -_- (one of the guys at work, the one who is currently always glaring at me and intense+++)
Knight of wands, Death
It feels you have learned to channel your masculine energies , stand your ground and fight. You have learnt of your worth and have learned to gracefully channel what felt wrong to you. So you have learned to take charge and channel your masculine energies, and fire in positve way to defend yourself. Not just simply being the meek and submissive one who takes everything given to them, but one who fights with grace and also strikes a balance between all interacts, there is the right amount of tact involved here. Not too masculine but just masculine enough to overcome any difficult situation.
The cards advice to treat the other person like a child, to take charge and find humor in their actions. Laugh at it, like its funny drama and a joke, they are weak, you are strong. Understand that and take charge by humor and smile :) haha i feel like to laugh as I look at the image.

This is creepy card, but you have all power, so you can have the last laugh if you see it that way and not give into their games and manipulation tactics because you know better now :)

When am I likely to move on from this situation and how can I manifest this sooner for myself ?
Old 04-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Master

LOL, that card is really funny! Thanks for posting up a picture, I would never have thought of things like that before.

Reading for angelic star
One of your questions is timing-related and the other is an advice Q; if it's okay I'll take the second as tarot isn't great with timing :(

6 of Cups, 2 of Pent rev, The Moon

The cards are being pretty blunt here - they're saying that the fastest way is to have a single chat with the person of interest, fast but decisive, and then from there cut off all ties etc. This is the "rip off the bandaid in one go" type mentality. However, what the cards are also saying is that in order to do this, it requires a bit more grunt than you currently have - ie the fastest way to move on is to throw it away, whereas you're still dealing with your internal drive to keep the link etc.

For advice, the cards indicate that you're in a bit of internal mess emotionally, not yet sure what you want to do. This is why things are hard: you haven't 100% made a decision on the inside about what you'll do yet. Getting some clarity on the inside (+ total acceptance that moving forward will be a little messy and awkward) may be the best way forward.

Next reading for tealily
I've more or less already decided to leave my job, but have yet to line anything else up.
What signs should I look out for that would indicate I need to put in notice to leave immediately, even if I haven't got anything else lined up yet?

(I would have several weeks to continue interviewing; the notice period required is long)