Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Possible sighting?

Hello everyone! Just to make sure everyone understands: I do not claim this to be a ufo. I strongly, personally believe what I saw that day was indeed a ufo as I have eliminated any other idea of what it could've been. Keep in mind this happened a year ago but I certainly will always remember it.

I was actually walking with my husband to pick up my niece. Since our house is not far at all, it was an easy walk. It was very bright outside, and also very sweaty. The moment we glance up at the sky, there is a light. The sky is clear so the light is visible. The light was like a star basically. After only a few seconds of examining the light, it shoots down in a straight motion. Then it shoots back up and we cannot see the light. The light was very choppy as it averted downwards then upwards and actually disappeared seemingly.

I was shaking and the experience irks me til this day leaving me with a question that I feel will never be answered: what was it?
Old 21-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Experiencer
Hellio,

It sounds like you had a UFO experience. There are a couple of serious scientific UFO organizations, of which MUFON is probably the largest. The have investigators to study a case like yours. They can also cross-correlate your sighting with other nearby reported sightings. I would contact them.

Boson
Old 22-12-2015, 03:18 AM
Seeker
I have been visited by many many UFOs in my lifetime, often a very similar experience to what you have described here. A bright light, twinkling similar to a star. Unusual patterns of movement like rapid ascension or desencion followed by disappearing into thin air in the blink of an eye. I have been able to find comfort in such experiences although in the moment it can be quite overwhelming or even frightening due to the unknown being right there in front of your eyes. Such an interesting and mysterious experience, I hope you are able to find understanding and peace with your sighting. Best of luck to you!!