Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-11-2015, 04:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
...although like my own person over the times of the attacks I had many different types of skin rashes....as she did also.

Did these rashes look anything like ringworm but distinctly not? like small punctures in a semi circle shape that develop rash around the small punctures? I know this is oddly specific but I was left with one of these on my shoulder after an episode with what I believe you are referring to as a hologram in your post.
Old 23-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
What will the true non-satanic holy light father do? Will this be corrected? Could we be destroyed in the process in your personal opinion? What can we personally do to help rectify the situation.

The Holy Light Father, is the human males own spiritual manifested higher self...in origin light. Therefore what would a holy motivated spiritual male do on Planet Earth himself?

The only condition that our spirit belongs to as a manifested life body is the holiness of Heaven.

If the occultism changes Heaven as the body that supports life, then Heaven becomes unholy. Our Holy Light Father is not Jesus Christ, only the Christ spirit is expressed as a review of a male reviewing his own spiritual condition.

Yet the male also considers that the Earth is called a Mother and so is the atmosphere....yet his real mother is a human being female, the very same spirit as his own.

In the holy documents, never does the male interpretation consider his own person as Jesus, for he considers Jesus as a male self separate from his own self.

Therefore is a male using these documents then considers the female, he should have also considered that Mary in all aspects was also separate from the female self...just as he considered the term of Jesus.

Why would any human being be considering another human's holiness, when by consideration all human spiritual minded persons believe in equality and mutual spirit purpose?

As we are all equal in our review of our personal human status (cell state) and you consider that part of the spirit is sacrificed to save the life of your own, yet this sacrifice is also considered to be a human....why would it be considered to be a holy statement?

Human beings have revered this statement as being of spiritual purpose involving the saving of their own human life...and yet also consider that it was an evil act against the holiness of spirit itself? Why?

Because by self evidence is was an evil act against spirit, as our Christ consciousness considers the information.

Our Holy Light Father was only ever considered by our own ancient brother when he decided to perform occultism....changes to the spirit. Yet his own higher self...his Father could not save him from changing the holiness of the Heaven that supported his own natural spiritual life, as mind/body/spirit.

The holiness of our atmosphere is the holiness of water and the holiness of oxygen. If you give both holy bodies to the acts of science...converting, how could your own spirit be saved...when the review states that the spirit that saves your life is the Christ?

Jesus therefore never saved life, the life of Christ was sacrificed and it was considered to be acceptable by the Holy Spiritual Father review....therefore it must be considered acceptable when it is applied as a condition involving spiritual change.
Old 23-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
Did these rashes look anything like ringworm but distinctly not? like small punctures in a semi circle shape that develop rash around the small punctures? I know this is oddly specific but I was left with one of these on my shoulder after an episode with what I believe you are referring to as a hologram in your post.

I have endured several different types of rashes, and one particular rash is caused on my skin suffering from the sun interaction which I noticed has changed. Yes I have had the same type of rash that you discuss, without it being a ringworm.