Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPoltergeist
everyone exists in all planes.. so. the concept of telepathy is only in a few planes wherfe as thoughts arent always used by everyone. even though it is native to this planet
As a spiritual medium and metaphysical teacher of many years, I have found no evidence that "everyone exists in all planes." When we are in the flesh, that is where our consciousness resides; when we are on the Other Side, that is where our consciousness is located.

Secondly, the Universal Language of Spirit is telepathy. This entails an enormous number of dimensions, however grouped together in general planes as in the well-known seven-plane paradigm.

I have to disagree with you that "thoughts aren't always used by everyone." Thoughts are used by all souls and on both sides of the spectrum.
Old 26-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
To all who are intrigued with aliens:

Now, there are many, many, many individuals out there that, claim to know the inner workings of aliens. When in reality, the majority of those researchers have no true or accurate understanding of the alien presence or the mechanics of how things work. They are simply speculating.

It is similar to those researchers of Sasquatch who promote themselves as some type of 'expert' in the field, while attempting to convince their audience that the Sasquatch being is some type of unknown Earth born creature related to mankind or gorillas. This of course, is merely their opinions, imagination and speculations that are shared with and from other researchers.

It is important to always remember that one who makes claim to being an 'expert' while at the same time, being 'outside' of the realm of said beings or not in 'direct communication' with these types of beings, is merely offering their opinions. And opinions are not necessarily based in fact, but are more often, based in imagination and personal preference.

Now, as a spiritual teacher, healer, channeler of Universal
Consciousness/Creator for the last few decades, I am speaking from 'direct communication' with these star cultures and can offer what I have experienced and have been taught by these and other alien cultures.

Now, what is known. Is that ALL Grey alien cultures are 100% telepathic in nature.

And that, although there are some small factions of Grey aliens of an extra terrestrial nature, the majority of them dwell in the 4th. Density, which is why they appear so advanced in their technologies and methodologies.

Now, many individuals who have no real experience or understanding of them believe that they can simply hide or run away when being confronted by these Greys, which of course, is FALSE.

And the reason why one cannot escape these Greys is because of the “Spiritual contract” to be abducted, that they have agreed to before entering this Earth plane reality. In this, the human who is being abducted has given permission ( but without any conscious remembrance of this agreement ) to these Greys to be experimented on and therefore, the Greys do not see themselves as doing anything wrong, as they have a contract with those individuals and are simply following through with their agreements.

Now, of course, if a human, who was being abducted, suddenly realized or remembered that they have this contract with the Greys, then they could easily change their minds and state: “No, I change my mind, I no longer wish to suffer or help these Greys, as it is just too painful and frightening.

Now, another question that many clients and students have asked me is...”How can I protect myself from being abducted from these Greys”?

And the answer is simple, if you do not have a contract with these beings then, in general, you do not have to be concerned about abduction. But, of course, there are exceptions to this rule, i.e. let's say that an individual is taking a hike, by his self in a remote area where strange lights and other phenomena has occurred, and the individual has no direct contract with these Greys but is in an area that may be close to an underground Grey alien base. This would be a strong possibility for abduction.

Another example of this rarity would be....if a lone or small group of humans were out in Nature camping and a Grey alien “hunting party” happened to come across them, then this would be cause for abduction, even though the humans had no 'contract' with these Greys. As it is seen by the Greys to be simply part of their program. And as they, the Greys, do NOT honor the universal Law of Freewill, they are simply acting in accordance with their intent and orders.

Now, one way that Divine Creator has expressed to me and others in “Protecting' oneself from these beings is to NOT focus on them or energize images of them as this would create a type of...”Mental message” for the Greys to connect with the individual energetically, which could lead to abduction. And another important aspect here in protecting oneself after the abduction has or is occurring is to make a statement to those Greys that if they do not release the individual, he or she will contact their God and ask him to punish or take action against those Greys.

This has been proven to be of some effectiveness. And the reason this works is because the Greys, much like the Reptoids, live and work in a hierarchy system and therefore, follow rules to a T. And because these Zeta Greys are not actually alive beings ( defined as someone with a soul ) but in actuality, are 'Bio-robots' which are literally clones of clones of clones of clones, etc. and are unable to 'think' for themselves or manage any unexpected or shocking disturbances, such as....a human who was being abducted who suddenly screamed aloud and tried to fight off the Greys.

This would cause a temporary pause or hesitation in the Greys movement or actions, as they would have to telepathically request new orders on 'how' to respond to the disturbance, which could create a brief delay in their actions to abduct the human, therefore, offering the human a chance to escape. Of course, this does not mean that the Greys, when regrouped, would not pursue those humans, once again, and complete their abduction, it simply means that there ARE methods for protection against these Greys. Fire and bright lights are another.

Now, one of the strongest methods of protection, if one does not have a contract with these Greys, is to surround oneself with the mental image of a bubble of white light and call down the highest and best Divine frequencies and to “Image & energize with INTENT' that Divine Light energy and that this could be practiced daily or whenever one feels the need to reinforce one's protective shielding.

Now, what is important to remember here is to do your own research and investigate and explore these Greys if one wishes to have a greater understanding of them. And, as always, researching alone will not make one an 'expert' as this is an outside perspective rather than an inside perspective, such as someone who has direct connection and communication with said beings.

Remember to doubt and question all so called experts and believe no one (even me) and do your own explorations, examinations and investigations into this alien phenomena and to trust in self and listen to self and examine why you feel or believe this to be true.

In this way, no one can deceive you, as you are not following those others but are in fact, finding your own truth and awareness of the situation which is SELF- EMPOWERMENT rather than trusting in others to provide you with accurate answers.

I wish you well in your explorations of learning.

In Light & Peace Taoist
Old 26-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Now, there are many, many, many individuals out there that, claim to know the inner workings of aliens. When in reality, the majority of those researchers have no true or accurate understanding of the alien presence or the mechanics of how things work. They are simply speculating.
I have had some direct experiences with Zetan-aliens, to the point of almost having been paralyzed or knocked out and then kidnapped by them not once but TWICE. As an alien analyst of many years, my methods for eluding capture are well researched. They work.

Quote:
Now, as a spiritual teacher, healer, channeler of Universal
Consciousness/Creator for the last few decades, I am speaking from 'direct communication' with these star cultures and can offer what I have experienced and have been taught by these and other alien cultures.
I don't question your ability to channel spirits, even alien ones. But I do question your discrimination in believing a source that portrays itself as being accurate and sincere when it probably is not.

Next time you have a communication with what has portrayed itself to be an alien source, use Dominant Aura Color (DAC) discrimination to determine if that source is spiritually-based or Service-To-Other (STO) focused. As opposed to Service-To-Self (STS) oriented. The Reticulans in the flesh and in the Spirit (most of them) are STS.

It is virtually impossible for spirits, domestic and alien, to hide their Dominant Aura Color (DAC) in The Light. This indicates their spiritual evolution or lack thereof. Those on the first and second planes have a very hard time communicating. For those that can more effectively:

Orange - Third Plane
Yellow- Fourth Plane
Violet - Fifth Plane
Sky Blue - Sixth Plane
White - Seventh Plane

One uses Dominant Aura Color (DAC) discrimination in the following manner. Next time you receive a communication from them, close your eyes. Then use your sixth chakra or Third Eye to see and/or sense the color or DAC behind the telepathic message. If that color is anything other than sky blue and/or white - with the typical color being yellow, orange, a blend of the two, or less likely violet - then you will know that it is not coming from a spiritual source that strives to be accurate. Most likely the color will be yellow.

Quote:
Now, what is known. Is that ALL Grey alien cultures are 100% telepathic in nature.
That popular conclusion doesn't stand up to the research.

What often happens is that people get kidnapped by Zetan-aliens, typically by the short Greys, and when they come back ONLY THEN are they convinced, emphatically so, that the aliens can walk through walls, communicate telepathically, teleport, etc. None of which is true. If they could read minds I would not have been able to prevent them from capturing me and right now would be espousing that the aliens have telepathic and telekinetic ability.

What they do have is advanced technology. For example, they can use gravity-wave beams to mimic levitation. The color of those beams, which have also been referred to as tractor beams, is green. And there is evidence that some of them have high-tech implants in or near their brains which enables them to have an interface with their technology and possibly others with similar implants; this may appear to be telepathic but technically isn't. Regardless, all this is smoke and mirrors. They have no more telepathic ability than your typical psychic medium.

The reason behind the purported god-like abilities of the Zetan-aliens is because abductees are often BRAINWASHED with drugs and implanted screen memories. Those screen memories provide the backdrop of belief in things that are simply not true. The Zetans do this in order to prevent a "fight or flee response" from their victims.

The Reticulan empire, with some sympathetic Nordics in the background, considers this world to be one large farm for them to subtly subjugate and harvest as they wish. For selfish reasons, they also prevent cosmic catastrophes from occurring to this world. Like when they used their antimatter weapons technology and blew apart comet Elenin so that it would no longer pose a threat to Terra. What followed was U.S. governmental disinformation to cover up what actually happened. The Reticulan empire will not allow this world to be destroyed. They simply have too much invested in it.

Quote:
Now, another question that many clients and students have asked me is...”How can I protect myself from being abducted from these Greys”?
How To Avoid A Zetan Abduction

Quote:
...let's say that an individual is taking a hike, by his self in a remote area where strange lights and other phenomena has occurred, and the individual has no direct contract with these Greys but is in an area that may be close to an underground Grey alien base. This would be a strong possibility for abduction.
Some abductees have reported being taken to underground military installations and seeing uniformed U.S. military personnel working alongside Zetan-Greys. So you are basically right in that appraisal.

Quote:
...the Greys, do NOT honor the universal Law of Freewill, they are simply acting in accordance with their intent and orders.
That is exactly correct. They are STS.

Quote:
Now, one way that Divine Creator has expressed to me and others in “Protecting' oneself from these beings is to NOT focus on them or energize images of them as this would create a type of...”Mental message” for the Greys to connect with the individual energetically, which could lead to abduction. And another important aspect here in protecting oneself after the abduction has or is occurring is to make a statement to those Greys that if they do not release the individual, he or she will contact their God and ask him to punish or take action against those Greys.
I see this as only minimally effective at best and therefore not something that can be relied upon.

Quote:
these Zeta Greys are not actually alive beings ( defined as someone with a soul ) but in actuality, are 'Bio-robots' which are literally clones of clones of clones of clones, etc. and are unable to 'think' for themselves or manage any unexpected or shocking disturbances, such as....a human who was being abducted who suddenly screamed aloud and tried to fight off the Greys.
Being unpredictable causes confusion to most humanoids.

There are many who believe that the Zetan-Greys are biological robots. I disagree with that appraisal. Too much evidence against it. They may have a hive mentality but they are very intelligent, albeit in a mechanistic sort of way, and, although spiritually retarded, do have souls.

Quote:
there ARE methods for protection against these Greys. Fire and bright lights are another.
Those might work, especially the fire. But they also have a plethora of high-tech weapons at their disposal, e.g., advanced, hand-held lasers like the one that disintegrated a number of fingers from the late Phil Schneider when he took part in a skirmish with them deep underground.

Quote:
Now, one of the strongest methods of protection, if one does not have a contract with these Greys, is to surround oneself with the mental image of a bubble of white light and call down the highest and best Divine frequencies and to “Image & energize with INTENT' that Divine Light energy and that this could be practiced daily or whenever one feels the need to reinforce one's protective shielding.
This is very similar to the approach of AlienResistance.org whereby they use "The Holy Spirit" to thwart alien abductions. Many years ago, one of their ministers, Guy Malone, asked to interview me. The problem with this approach is that it doesn't always work.

Carpe Diem!
Old 12-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Seeker

I agree with a lot of what has been said, however I feel I should make a few responses given that this is one of the few places on this site where I have knowledge of note.

Avadar, while I disagree slightly on the specifics I will give you credit for your advice on avoiding aliens. A lot of the talk on this site is related to non-physical interactions to the point that many believe they don't happen; what you have said would have helped someone like me a long time ago. That being said some of your claims are a bit off; they do have/use telepathic communication (however they may not be the source) and they do have the ability to move themselves and targets through physical matter, however I will concede that I do not know the specifics. The thing I want to reiterate the most is that they are still active despite what others have claimed.

The Taoist, oddly enough there are ways to evade the aliens. Avadar's list is by no means complete, but is a good start; additional strategies would include improving ones' own abilities and seeking help. Beyond that I would simply note that most of the people most helped by your advice will not need it because 'normal persons' are rarely targeted, however you already conceded that to a degree.