Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
"Eintzel ov Drimz" ~ would you believe this took me a few trys to figure this out ? Meibi U zhould gow bai a Gooroo diktsionaree ! Lern 2 zpik rait laik mi bahahaha

a Gooroo diktsionaree ! now why didn't I think of that ? Not sure I can learn this on my own, might need a tutor ? know anyone ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-07-2011, 01:45 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
oh you are right, won't work if you have dogs in the house.

just curious, how does an exchange work with your sister, if you don't have the crystal to exchange with ?

Actually, it was some of her bracelets that had disappeared. I don't remember what she offered in exchange but she set up a pretty little place to entice them and put whatever she wanted to exchange in it... She has dogs AND cats so I am guessing she didnt put out cakes, lol.
Old 29-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account

oh, I understand now, I misunderstood ... I thought you and your sister did an exchange ~ you got the bracelets, and I thought she got your missing crystal . What a deal, I thought ! LOL !

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-07-2011, 02:01 PM
scorpiowitch66

Oops, sorry if I was unclear.

It did pop a cute little thought into my mind.... What if there were familial faeries that came along for the ride when you are visiting relatives and they could visit too... Sorry, I guess that is the little kid in me
Old 29-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Deactivated Account

not a problem

so you want to take the faeiries relative visiting ? interesting idea ! nice to listen to the little kid inside

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Alto Plume

the faerie

why connect with the faerie?
they are our forebearers, guardians of us and the planet, teachers, they are known as "the people of the peace" because other tribes (milesians in the case of the tuatha de danann mythology) forced them into war, yet after a few battles, instead of commiting further slaughter on their cousins and losing their kin and also in their refusal to surrender they laid down thier arms and vowed to be seen in the lands of men no more (went underground, as the saying goes) although they are always with us, helping, guiding us and reign in the places where the lands are truely wild.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting Alto Plume, thank you for sharing this.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-08-2011, 02:29 AM
scorpiowitch66

Ditto, Auto. I have read that story and would be interested in hearing how you connect with them, if you would like to share
Old 19-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Boldylocks

I like to connect with them because I think of them as my spiritual family from the realms next to our realm. Ever since seeing that faery face to face-- I want these Beings to know that my home is there home. I try to make things comfortable for them within my home by bringing Nature into my living areas-- lots of rocks, crystals, twigs, bowls of pinecones and acorns, seashells, etc.. are used in my decorating.

A few times I have heard them speak to me while I was half asleep/half awake in the morning.

I make things attractive here for humans- but also for the Faery as well. Their faery garden is always so lush to no credit of my own--We had a drought last year and it was still lush.

The way to connect with these Beings is through the heart. Once your heart is connected with them, you can't help but love them and you sense them in various areas in Nature. You also find that when you share a deep connection of love with them like that-that you want what they want and you want this Earth to be how they long for it to become. You also suffer emotionally with them when a tree gets needlessly cut down, or someone ran over an animal. Things that you didnt pay any attention to like that mean something more to you and you share in their burden for this Earth. You become part of their family.
Old 19-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Boldylocks

ps.. while just finishing typing my lasts post here on this awesome thread, I keep hearing the word "Findhorne" lovingly spoken to me so I wanted to share that. :-)