Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-10-2017, 03:58 AM
Guide

Waking up in situations

:)

Hello I have been having random dreams but some kinda have a theme.... I remember a lot of my dreams but the ones that stick out are the ones that stay with me vs forgetting them... some of the dreams I have gotten have me becoming conscious of the dream. Not sure if its an astral projection or what but I will become conscious and realize that something is heading towards me and I have to make a decision to dodge or evade the situation.

For instance I think something had blown up in the sky and was falling towards the ground where I was at. Some being pooped up and they were like ... Terrance you need to leave otherwise you will get hurt. I was conscious of being able to teleport but I was just thinking about the place where I would go lol... needless the say I didnt make up my mind in time because I didnt know the consequences if any would happen..... When that item hit me I woke up immediately and my body was sore... I think it was my astral body that was sore from the shock.....

Next dream... I forgot the details but pretty much the same scenario more or less and this time I dodged.. and I was congratulated.... and it probably happened 2 more times after that...... but... a couple nights ago....

I was in some house and a small being popped up... surrounded in light... kinda like a fairy or just a small person.... they were like.... Terrance you have to leave because something is coming for you.... I thought in my head... and this was a mixture of my waking thoughts.... Am I suppose to get up and run out the door? So I stayed.... I was confused.... sure enough some redish brown angry looking e.t came walking at me.... I could sense its energy but I was not afraid... I was on attack mode.. I went for its neck and it simply waved its hand and it was like I hit the floor lol and i entered that mood where it feels great to fall asleep right about now.... and I blacked out from the dream..... There seemed to be a black space in that dream that lasted a while until the next dream happened....

But I wonder why I have been having dreams like this.... Maybe I am doing some kind of astral missions again.... but I have not been emotionally ignited by the content... and I felt with that being I could of resisted but since the experience hadn't happened like that I did not know what to expect.....

tsk tsk.....
Old 11-10-2017, 04:40 AM
Master
the consequences for your not heeding the advice doesn't seem severe.
the main point of these events may involve your becoming acquainted
with the beings who are providing you a warning... who are they, and
how do they know so much about you? developing a trusting relationship
with these odd helpers may be what you're working at achieving... but,
be aware that they may have set the wheels in motion to precipitate the
encounters which have followed.