Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Administrator
Karma Bites

Hello

I want to share in the power of Karma and how it does have a role and well a bite to it in the path it can take one on.

I was in that dark place where I was honestly looking for ways to take my EX out of the picture without being detected. Honestly there are many ways, but not that would be kind in the path death takes, or undetectable by science. Lots of natural substances but they take time to work, and death is not fun. As simple push over the banister (as he was often so drunk he could have easily fallen) was pointed out by my Son that there is ways to measure the rate of the fall, the distance of the fall, and slight marks on the skin after death from being pushed. That Karma would come to me and he was right. Worse my Son pointed out is the fall might not have ended life but put me with a person I now had to care for that was damaged.

It is so easy to have a thought but really when you look at the whole picture Karma can deal you a worse hand.

I have two instances where I can show the path of Karma playing the cards.

My EX's Sister accused me of having an affair with my now husband. I have three gifted psychic kids, they would have felt that energy. I had an abusive EX sexually so sex was gross to me.....so an affair was not in me. Yet she said it and the kids heard it. My kids told her Karma bites for comments like that......and well it did.

She sadly got breast cancer (not something I would wish on any woman) but lived though it only to loose her husband to the hands of death. When my kids heard that they were like "see Mom Karma Bites".

The other one is from a friend that lost his Father (this event was OK he was old and suffering so death was a blessing). The wife did not have a good relationship that she endured so she was happy he was gone....on some levels. She has a Son that was her 'favorite' that she so could rely on that lived right next to her.....so she thought OK life will be good. Less than a month after she lost her husband that she blessed to have free from her, she lost that Son.....

What she does not see is the role Karma might play in this in that she has 4 other children....but only had the one in her eyes.....Karma bites.

My EX Mother in Law had 5 kids but too had one "favorite" she lost that child. You do not play favorites as you birthed them all. You might have struggles with some, but you still birthed them. I remember my EX Mother in Law telling me she lost the one most like her, and that she regretted having any kids. To the point when she heard I was with her first and only grandchild I was to there is a "procedure for that condition." Here again maybe Karma shows its bite......

We have to live with the thoughts and actions we do in life....the cleaner we can keep our Karma is the clearer I feel our path into another life will be.

Whom else has such stories.....?

Lynn
Old 05-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Knower

Karma is a very fascinating & perplexing subject matter.

My ex is one of the darkest men I've ever known. He probably has committed every crime 10x over. Involved in witchcraft, black magic/voodoo, sacrificies, etc. Killed 2 of his ex's & attempted to do the same to me through undetectable poisions. He's not the type to just kill you, but to find the most slow & painful method while videotaping the entire thing. Yes, and probably jack off to it as well.
Hacker & now "gangbanger". The type that will sit & meditate on every way imaginable on how to destroy someone & reap the benefits.

Driven by astrology, societal & cultural influences, fanatical principles & philosophies, mental illness & addictions, power, bloodlust, etc.

I was not aware of the extent until it was too late.

Anyways, everything was almost taken from me. Everyone from my past- friends, family turned against me. Fake social media accounts made to exploit me. 65K Condo & all my possessions almost ripped from under me- he had all my private info. Was going to set the house on fire & file an insurance claim after "getting rid of me". I ingested & inhaled some type of toxins that put me on my a** for 6 months. 3 very close people died in a span of 6 months (I suspect black magic). I almost was in 3 fatal car accidents.

Trauma after trauma with this man.

I had no idea the extent of darkness & the underworld until I was involved with this person.

Looking back, I take responsibility for everything that happened to me. It was my karma.

I never had true appreciation for everything I was blessed with: my body, heart, mind, and soul; friends & family; my possessions, my "gifts" were never utilized, even him: I wasn't honest with, abusive, and abandoned him for 3 years after verbally stripping him & destroying him with my words. I never knew the power of my words or the power of Love until him.

Anyways, I had my chance to end his life & the only reason I wanted to was to stop this from ever happening to someone else. Unconditional love prevailed. I knew beyond all the filth & darkness, the beautiful soul & light within. I let him go.

I struggled a long time with that decision, with carrying the weight of the world in my shoulders. The darkness that exists. My heart shatters for the lost souls; pain & suffering of all beings in existence.

The reality is that darkness, no matter the extent, will always exist. Karma comes around, in one form or another. No one is immune to truths of the Universe.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Knower

I don't believe Karma should ever be the presiding factor for decision in action.

I feel action should always be rooted in the best interest of the Universe & all that exists. How will my actions affect others, the environment, the world on the grander scale.
That, to me, is the question. Not how will this affect me down the road. That, to me, is still rooted in ego and not selfless love & service.