Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Experiencer
Love is at the center of all of this, even on the darkest night it's always there.

Your experience is your experience, enjoy it, bring others to your level if they are ready, always remember the Golden Rule.

And one of my favorites
“This is the real secret of life -- to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.”
― Alan W. Watts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I hear 35 is an age to expect big things for a person on the spiritual path, and I expect it will be good for me too.
Shivatar, you surmised a large grouping of what I've come to understand since turning 35. The Crash Course came thru, you are far ahead of the curve of where I was.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 31-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
What are the most important lessons you learned in your life ?

What are the most common errors people do, or the false way of thinking that are the most usual ?

And what about aging, having lived for many years, do you see life differently than when you were young or what would you do differently if you could ?

To stop defending and reacting to myself and life. Also, learning to stay present and face the truth of myself.

React and defend themselves, sometimes for survival for good reasons, other times because they are trapped in themselves by rules and conditions. The need to know and be right, simply because they don't believe in themselves so they have to prove over and over who and what they are in the world and what they believe in. A cry for love and acceptance in everyway..

I see things more clear now, compared to when young.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 01-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Master
Old 01-09-2017, 02:57 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda

This right here!!!