Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-06-2016, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder

Healing places around the world?

Hi, does anyone know of special healing places in Europe or America? :)
Old 10-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Knower
have you looked at a ley lines map? healing spots are usually on ley lines, and especially on spots where different ley lines cross. a lot of the old european pilgrimage routes follow these ley lines, so if you were to follow those old routes, you will automatically encounter many healing places. I think one of the strongest ones in Europe is the long route to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. And then there's a whole bunch of very strong spots too in the south of the UK (along the st. michael's line I think it's called).

Usually there's a building on top of healing spots (church, abbey, ...) but it could also be a simple well (there's a few of those in the spanish pyrenees if I'm not mistaken). When going to famous healing places it's a good idea to look at the oldest available ground plan to find the actual power source. Due to time passing and people losing connection to the actual source, renovations of the old buildings have not always taken into account the actual source. So the healing source in big famous cathedrals is almost never in the spot you would expect it to be from looking at the architecture.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:33 AM
Pathfinder

Wow, that sounds amazing! I have been to Santiago de Compostela before and there is such wonderful, healing energy around the city.
I will go look at a ley lines map:)
Old 21-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
I don't know what would be considered a healing center, but I do know of energy vortices. Some locations are considered spiritual.

One place in the US that I have heard of that has a very strong energy vortex and is considered a very spiritual place is Sedona, Arizona. Macchu Picchu in Peru also has an energy vortex, supposedly a very strong one.

In Europe, there is a vortex under Roslyn Chapel in Scotland.