Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-01-2013, 06:15 AM
Master
Are Elementals dangerous???

Hey all just to give a little info about what is going on with me. I have been a lucid dreamer since I was young and have been a very frequent astral traveler for a few years now. I suffered from entities attacking me for about two years prior to starting meditation and astral projection. Then after projecting for half a year everytime I turned a dream lucid or left my body during a projection a entity would grab me, attack me, hold me down and prevent me from entering the astral planes or from going any deeper in them. I was forced to immediately end the projection/lucid dream almost instantly for about a year this went on.

Well recently I started working with someone who told me that it appeared I had angered a powerful being/God that I once prayed to. Well that night I apologized to the God and apologized to any spirits that I had angered. Almost instantly things began changing and the spirits were more open to me projecting, sometimes even taking me into places in the planes and learning wonderful things. Things I never dreamed of learning or seeing.

Well over time the spirits changed from two girls, into two males, and from two males into now one dominant female spirit. This spirit has taken many different forms but I always know it is the spirit and it has shown at times a very mean and angry side to me. About two weeks ago this female spirit asked me to be it's boyfriend, I know how crazy that sounds honestly I felt the exact same way. I honestly felt bad for the spirit and nicely explained to it why that is not possible. I explained I am a Human-being and it is a spirit. It seemed to settle with that and asked if we could be friends, of course I said sure. Ever since working with this guy I have changed my approach towards spirits and have been much more accepting, comforting, and respectful towards them. The attacks have nearly vanished and things have a much lighter vibe to them, normally...

Well since the dominant female spirit asking me to be her boyfriend she has brought me astral gifts of clothes, and candy. She has brought me into her house, last night she brought me to her mother's house. Now this is where I will explain what has brought me to this cross-roads. Three nights ago during a lucid dream I became lucid because the female spirit was embracing me, not in a hug but in a sort of snuggling cuddle fashion. Up until now I was just figuring this was a lonely earthbound spirit. She told me "she" was in the KKK after I asked her one night why she did not have a "spirit boyfriend" in the astral. Like I said she said she was in the KKK and didn't give me a specific exact reason but I got the feeling that other spirits did not like her because of her past-life decisions. In fact other spirits have almost went out of their way to get her in trouble and to ruin us hanging out with each other and having conversations, at least that is how it appears to me.

Now as I was saying sorry to get off the point three nights ago I became lucid and she was almost spooning with me. I was a little thrown back honestly but I tried to be nice about it and I said "oh hi!" she smiled and after a few seconds she said to me "wait here." Around this time she started changing her appearance into a short-haired black woman. I didn't know what to expect my senses weren't at their strongest at the time, I thought it was some type of distortion or something. Well she sat back down and looked at me smiling for a split second and then got this incredibly mean angry look on her face. I could almost see fire in her eyes. She said "BURN YOU N!" I forced myself to wake up because I didn't like the look she was giving me as she said N, not the letter but the beginning of a word beginning with the letter N. I personally think she was going to call me a N-word lover as to say "Burn you N-word lover." Just to clarify I am not racist at all so I was incredibly thrown back from this as well.

It really made me re-think about this spirit who up till then had appeared to be nothing but nice to me, and me nothing but nice to her. I saw a different side of her that experience and did not know exactly what to think. Well sometime yesterday I started reading about Elementals for some reason. What I was reading sounded incredibly familiar to me about this female spirit I had been dealing with. I won't get into the specifics because if you wanted to read it I am sure you would go and read it. But anyways in a lucid dream last night I asked her if she was an Elemental and she didn't look happy at first then she said "Yes! I am and it's really cool!" I asked her what type of Elemental she was and she said "wave Elemental." Of course I took it to mean water Elemental. But anyways now I have been reading a lot about them and some people believe they are a form of "demons." Some Shamans believe they are "soulstealers" and seek to attach to people so that when they die they can steal their soul from the evolution process or even from reaching one-ness among other things. I am really confused about what my next step should be, how I should act/re-act towards this female spirit. Everytime I leave my body or turn a dream lucid she is there, she is clearly attached to me and following me around. She is acting nice to me 99% of the time but could this all be a masquerade so that I let my guard down? Do I have anything to worry about? I would love some advice from someone more experienced in these matters. Please say anything you know or anything that could help, thanks.
Old 29-01-2013, 07:12 AM
Ascender

I believe elementals can be quite dangerous, even when they technically don't do anything. The "wrong" energy in your own personal space... The simple fear of them, can really prevent a person from enjoying life to the fullest.

Now, it really depends on the elemental system that you've got in mind. I read a lot of Neo-Wiccans joking about replacing "calling the quarters" with the entire periodic table: "Hail, Argon! Noblest of gases!" So many ideas can be considered elementary, or basic compositions of the other world.

With yours, I think it would be a good idea to set some personal boundaries. Your entity sounds unstable and like dropping hints about whatever plans or needs she has in the relationship, like, whoa, quit playing and let's talk honestly about this shall we? I wonder what level she's stuck at, that others would hold a corporeal life decision against her... sounds a bit like a shadow, to me, as in, one's own psychological issues projected outwards, sort of like a modern tulpa. But, whatever she turns out to be, I hope you'll be able to stand in your own power and integrity, and not get caught up in some weird ambivalent otherworldly contract-plot or other.
Old 29-01-2013, 07:57 AM
mom

I ave never thought of elementals being dangerous, other than fire being dangerous in the sense that it can burn, that sort of thing. I think of elementals as being part of nature and earth spirits. I have always thought of those as being "nice" or helpful energies that are around us. I find it strange that she responded to the question as it being "cool", as I would think an elemental would be taking their position more sophisticated or more responsibly, as they are an important part in our world. I know that sounds all un-official, as it is just my opinion, but I just have a hard time buying that elementals or nature energies in general are that way that you describe. What you have described coms across as incredibly creepy and pushy. I think of purety and love when I think of earth energies. Maybe I don't know enough about them, but that is what I think for what it is worth. Just remember, you have been given many forms by this spirit, so who is to say what this spirit really is? And with all of those many forms and disguises, why would you automatically believe his/her anwers to your questions?
Old 29-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
I believe elementals can be quite dangerous, even when they technically don't do anything. The "wrong" energy in your own personal space... The simple fear of them, can really prevent a person from enjoying life to the fullest.

Now, it really depends on the elemental system that you've got in mind. I read a lot of Neo-Wiccans joking about replacing "calling the quarters" with the entire periodic table: "Hail, Argon! Noblest of gases!" So many ideas can be considered elementary, or basic compositions of the other world.

With yours, I think it would be a good idea to set some personal boundaries. Your entity sounds unstable and like dropping hints about whatever plans or needs she has in the relationship, like, whoa, quit playing and let's talk honestly about this shall we? I wonder what level she's stuck at, that others would hold a corporeal life decision against her... sounds a bit like a shadow, to me, as in, one's own psychological issues projected outwards, sort of like a modern tulpa. But, whatever she turns out to be, I hope you'll be able to stand in your own power and integrity, and not get caught up in some weird ambivalent otherworldly contract-plot or other.

I honestly don't think it's a shadow it has a very strong mind of it's own and identity. When the astral police start getting near she runs off before they get there so she doesn't get in trouble. Or she will go stand in an opposite corner of me and just watch what they do, looking at me like she is sad that our conversation had to end. Sometimes she gets a little mad at me for flying before we enter a zone in the planes and she ends up getting in trouble for bringing me there. I highly doubt this is a shadow, the imp that I destroyed a week ago that very well could of been a shadow. But this girl has a mind of her own for sure, and she is very intelligent and cunning. She answers only the questions she wants, if she wants to make it look like she tried to answer but doesn't want me hearing the answer she will talk and nothing will come out. I can't say if that's her or another spirit making it happen I suppose. She even has her own house in the astral, she has taken me there. She has gathered things in the astral for me as well, clothes and candy so far. She has taken me to so many neat places in the astral it would take forever to list them. The drone like shadowy entities I have ran into typically just attack me, fight me, grab me, or try and scare me. Nothing can scare me anymore in the astral which is good but I don't want that lack of fear to cause me to make bad decisions you know? I don't want to let my guard down against this girl if she actually has some end-game plot against me. I read that Elementals seek to attach and will trap your soul when you die. This creates a little fear in me but no fear that will show in our interactions. I am going to try and question her some and she what she says, or doesn't say. She ignores my questions sometimes, and sometimes gives me weird riddle answers. Like I asked her the next night after she got mad at me and told me to burn, I said... What did you say last night? And she said 3 words that rhyme like "last, fast, class" or something along those lines. I can't remember the words honestly I wish I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom
I ave never thought of elementals being dangerous, other than fire being dangerous in the sense that it can burn, that sort of thing. I think of elementals as being part of nature and earth spirits. I have always thought of those as being "nice" or helpful energies that are around us. I find it strange that she responded to the question as it being "cool", as I would think an elemental would be taking their position more sophisticated or more responsibly, as they are an important part in our world. I know that sounds all un-official, as it is just my opinion, but I just have a hard time buying that elementals or nature energies in general are that way that you describe. What you have described coms across as incredibly creepy and pushy. I think of purety and love when I think of earth energies. Maybe I don't know enough about them, but that is what I think for what it is worth. Just remember, you have been given many forms by this spirit, so who is to say what this spirit really is? And with all of those many forms and disguises, why would you automatically believe his/her anwers to your questions?

Yea I thought it was weird how she said "it's really cool" as well. Elementals are very intelligent beings and maybe she was just trying to make it sound appealing to me in a more modern way that wouldn't draw as many flags as if she said something like "yes, I am a Elemental and I am extremely powerful and will steal your soul so that you are with me for the rest of your life." So maybe she was trying to make it sound harmless and infantile instead of scary and powerful, that would be my guess. After she told me she was a Elemental we were walking in snow and she made herself turn into a frozen ice statue and then shattered. I ran over to the pieces of the shattered statue and looked down into one and saw her reflection inside one of the broken ice fragments. It was interesting. Also she said she was a "wave Elemental" not a water which I find interesting as well. I have read on several different articles about Elementals that sometimes they will attach to Humans because the Human did something to anger them, or sometimes they will attach because the Human just interests them. I also read on several articles that they will try and have sex with the Humans through their dreams and they will try and build a relationship with these Humans. Now she hasn't tried to have sex with me but long ago when I was getting attacked by darker entities they used to try it and I eventually got to the point where I told them "sorry, I no longer believe in pre-marital sex" and they would get extremely angry and furious with me. After they realized I wouldn't change my stance then they changed from tempting me to solely attacking and harrassing me. I am just questioning if this isn't all the same spirit/Elemental/girl. I guess I will just have to wait and see unless anyone knows more details about Elementals, stuff they have experienced proof of.
Old 29-01-2013, 06:37 PM
mom

I have actually read a lot about elementals and have had experiences seeing, communicating with them. However, my experience has been the polar opposite of yours. Which is why I initially questioned it. I would probably say, and this is more just throwing out the idea to you to think over... that since you seem to be having re-occuring experiences revolving around bf/gf stuff, sex, intimacy, that it is either the same energy or it is you.
A few years back I had a situation where I felt I was being attacked or bothered relentlessly by an anergy, and I had myself so incredibly freaked out. I kept searching for answer, and one day it just hit me and clicked...it is not even really there. As soon as I acknowledged that it was all gone. It has always made me wonder if sometimes the things we freak out about is ourself on some level, that we are freaking ourself out.
Is there some kind of an issue with you about intimacy and those things in your life? (Not that I want you to answer, but to ask yourself). If so, that may be a high red flag that this may have more to do with you than something else. If not, than I would start to look at it as the same spirit.
Old 30-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom
I have actually read a lot about elementals and have had experiences seeing, communicating with them. However, my experience has been the polar opposite of yours. Which is why I initially questioned it. I would probably say, and this is more just throwing out the idea to you to think over... that since you seem to be having re-occuring experiences revolving around bf/gf stuff, sex, intimacy, that it is either the same energy or it is you.
A few years back I had a situation where I felt I was being attacked or bothered relentlessly by an anergy, and I had myself so incredibly freaked out. I kept searching for answer, and one day it just hit me and clicked...it is not even really there. As soon as I acknowledged that it was all gone. It has always made me wonder if sometimes the things we freak out about is ourself on some level, that we are freaking ourself out.
Is there some kind of an issue with you about intimacy and those things in your life? (Not that I want you to answer, but to ask yourself). If so, that may be a high red flag that this may have more to do with you than something else. If not, than I would start to look at it as the same spirit.

See that's the thing there is no issue with me and intimacy at all, at least not that I am aware of. The only issue is that I don't want to willingly consciously have sex with a spirit, because it just doesn't seem natural to me honestly me being a Human-being at this point. I would be willing to bet that this entity is not a part of me just because of the places it has taken me, the things it has told me. It has told me things I could of never known, it has taken me to places in the astral planes I could of never found. It has it's own personality and surprises me on a regular basis. I have dealt with constructs before and they don't have the ability of surprising me honestly, they are very predictable. But this spirit is anything but predictable, I never know what it is going to say next. I am just starting to be able to know what it is going to do next, and even with that said it still changes things up occasionally. I am very comfortable with my sexuality and intimacy, I am a very romantic person at heart and very caring. So it's not like I have any deep-seeded issues that need to be addressed. I am not lonely or anything either, I have a significant other and everything which is why I am only saying it on here. If she knew about this going on I am sure she would be extremely upset, but I don't feel guilty because I haven't done anything to feel guilty about. To me it just seems regardless of what this entity is, it is interested in me. Around 2 weeks ago I came to consciousness laying on my bed, but I was inside of one of my subtle bodies and the spirit was rubbing my face. It was stroking it's thumb on the part of my face where your nose connects to your face. It kept rubbing it's thumb across that part back and forth and I became conscious and said "why are you doing that?" It said "because your face is beautiful." I was like umm ok? Then it told me to roll over onto my stomach, not sure why. I ended up moving my physical body and ended the connection of me being able to see, feel, and converse with spirits in the RTZ. I am very experienced in the astral and have dealt with spirits that were clearly not from Earth, I have dealt with what appeared to be very powerful astral guardian spirits, I have dealt with dark spirits, I have dealt with Earthbound spirits. I have a lot of experience dealing with spirits of all kinds honestly and I would be willing to bet this is a spirit of some form on it's own and not an extension of me. The question is what does it really want? Does it really have an interest in me because I am intriguing to it? I mean as far as Humans being intriguing to spirits I mark everything on the checklist. I am at the very minimal partly psychic, I am extremely sensitive to spirits, and I spend a lot of time in the spiritual dimensions. So it's just a matter of finding out exactly what this spirit wants from me, if it's intentions are what it is claiming, and how I need to act/react to ensure my safety.
Old 30-01-2013, 06:27 AM
Ascender

Quote:
I would be willing to bet that this entity is not a part of me just because of the places it has taken me, the things it has told me. It has told me things I could of never known, it has taken me to places in the astral planes I could of never found. It has it's own personality and surprises me on a regular basis.

Good. That means she has a life outside of you, to get busy with.

Quote:
The question is what does it really want? Does it really have an interest in me because I am intriguing to it?

Well, that's a conversation that has to happen between you and her.

Quote:
So it's just a matter of finding out exactly what this spirit wants from me, if it's intentions are what it is claiming, and how I need to act/react to ensure my safety.

The first thing I would do is friendzone her. And, make it clear that, "My friends don't caress my face while I'm asleep and can't stop them. That's a bad touch and it's not okay." Now, clearly she has unresolved issues with a previous life. It's not your problem. That's her problem. As a friend, I'd offer support her through whatever journey or battle she needs to resolve that, if she asked... but, I won't stand for verbal or emotional abuse from her, not when I don't have an endgame vision for her psychological and spiritual health myself-- and especially not when I've got some karmic pulling of my own to do y'know.

She should also be made to know that, should she continue to violate these boundaries, I will not hesitate to banish her. I usually evoke a three-strikes-and-you're-out deal when laying something out like that, it's very fairy tale like.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Good. That means she has a life outside of you, to get busy with.

Well, that's a conversation that has to happen between you and her.

The first thing I would do is friendzone her. And, make it clear that, "My friends don't caress my face while I'm asleep and can't stop them. That's a bad touch and it's not okay." Now, clearly she has unresolved issues with a previous life. It's not your problem. That's her problem. As a friend, I'd offer support her through whatever journey or battle she needs to resolve that, if she asked... but, I won't stand for verbal or emotional abuse from her, not when I don't have an endgame vision for her psychological and spiritual health myself-- and especially not when I've got some karmic pulling of my own to do y'know.

She should also be made to know that, should she continue to violate these boundaries, I will not hesitate to banish her. I usually evoke a three-strikes-and-you're-out deal when laying something out like that, it's very fairy tale like.

Thanks for this advice! I am going to give a shot right away. The thing is often when I am unable to sense anything because I am in my physical body I will feel a spirit touching my legs, typically my knee. It actually kind of burns and I will have to lay a certain way to put my hands ontop of my legs where the spirit it touching so that I can get back to sleep. It's hard to fall back asleep when you feel something pressing down on your knees or on your legs. Last night a spirit was carressing where my legs meets my rear end and I put on my magnetic bracelet and it seemed to stop. I am going to say something along these lines.. If you are an Elemental and continue to break these rules I am setting I will contact the local Deva and speak with them about your actions, it's not a threat but I have to protect myself. If you are a spirit of some sort then I will banish you using the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). I have everything I need to do it I have just been postponing it to see what happens with her. I am going to tell her if I wake up and feel a spirit touching me I am going to hold her liable for it, whether it's her or not doesn't matter. That if she wants to continue to be my friend she is going to have to prevent other spirits from touching me as well and that if ANY spirit touches me either while I am in my subtle or physical body and I can sense it I am going to hold her liable for it and it will be one of those three strikes. I am going to try and be civil about it and hopefully this will help.
Old 30-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I am going to say something along these lines.. If you are an Elemental and continue to break these rules I am setting I will contact the local Deva and speak with them about your actions, it's not a threat but I have to protect myself.

Wishing you all the best. If she self-identified as a water elemental, they can get clingy.

Quote:
I am going to tell her if I wake up and feel a spirit touching me I am going to hold her liable for it, whether it's her or not doesn't matter.

A tad harsh, but then again if she's trying to cop a feel after agreeing not to, then it would be too easy for her to say, "Werp! Wasn't me! It was another spirit" when it was totally her. Perhaps extend that responsibility to the safety of your corporeal significant other?
Old 30-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Wishing you all the best. If she self-identified as a water elemental, they can get clingy.

A tad harsh, but then again if she's trying to cop a feel after agreeing not to, then it would be too easy for her to say, "Werp! Wasn't me! It was another spirit" when it was totally her. Perhaps extend that responsibility to the safety of your corporeal significant other?

Yea more than anything I am just worried about reading that Elementals are known by Shamans as "soulstealers" and they will snatch you up when you die preventing you from going into the light or whatever the process you intend on taking. Not saying it's the truth or it's possible just makes me uncomfortable thinking about it and thinking how close this spirit has got to me. Hopefully that is just here say and that is not possible unless you make some sort of formal agreement, or something along those lines. We shall see how it goes I suppose.