Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-01-2012, 02:46 PM
larty35

How do I see?

I would love to see a nature spirit of some kind but never have. Any tips for developing the ability?

I have just come back to meditation after a very long break so maybe this will help.

I have a strong belief in their existence and don't feel the need to see just to prove they are there if that makes sense.

I have read a bit on Steiner which has helped to fuel my desire.

Thanks in anticipation of any advice

Larty
Old 13-02-2012, 07:20 PM
TinTin

my psychic senses are not well developed. So I don't usually see anything. Last month, after I finished meditating on sending peace and love to mother earth and her inhabitants, for the first time in my life, I saw a fairy flying in front of me. It's not clear. It just look golden and sparkly spots and does look like a comet.

When I meditated peace, my frequency was raised to 6th dimensional which is the fairy realm. If I continue to work on it, I'm sure I can eventually see more of them and clearly too. But I stopped.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:41 PM
earthprowler

i was at a hunt several years ago. we were there to investigate things that happened in the barn. we were also told that her farm was inhabited by fairies......hundreds. we didn't see any of them at first, i wanted to see them so bad. it wasn't till the end of the night we were standing and talking along the horse fence, i noticed a bright light waaayy out in the field, then another, and another, all in different places. i started getting excited and pointing to them but no one else could see them, until they took out their cameras, then they showed up for them. i'm still not sure why but on that night i was the only one that had the pleasure of seeing them with my naked eye as they made their way home to the farm, i felt special.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Terracotta

If seeing with your eyes doesn't work, always feel free to develop other means of detection. I know sometimes when people say "see," they don't mean literally, but sometimes I can't tell if they do.

Plenty of people seem to have learned, but some people are also very disinclined against particular things. I've never seen a thing with eyes in my life - not that I haven't tried - but I've experienced my fair share.

Find your proof however works best in the end.
Old 14-02-2012, 06:10 PM
earthprowler

http://www.fairies-secrets.com/how-to-see-fairies.html
Old 23-02-2012, 06:17 PM
AJP

Aahhh, fearies. They are amazing little things that many people will never have the experience of encountering. Sad.
Old 24-02-2012, 03:42 AM
AJP

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler

I love what you said about not worrying...although, my daughter just read it and she said that if she wasn't suppose to worry yesterday and she can't worry tomorrow, then she was going to worry her butt off today! LOL
Old 25-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Chicken Hawk

I want to see fairies too!! :) I don't know that I'm physic, but have always had an intuition or "feeling" about things and I try to listen when that feeling pops up. I do have an open mind about things and would like to learn more. So meditation would be a good place to start?
Old 29-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Dragonfhain

Ahhh! now this is a thread for me! I want to see the fae-beings too! (thats what i call them, along with nature beings & faeries etc.)
Old 29-02-2012, 02:19 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler

That was a beautiful site! I know i am late on this thread but just wanted to say this, it is as if i have become a small child you know!