Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Master

Traveling through dimensions.

My experiences are very crazy... For example, last night I had my usual meditation session, I could not do it for long.. then when I fell alseep.. well, I found myself traveling through 3-4 dimensions, it was crazy and amazing These dimensions were hidden in our world and for you to find the gates, you will need to go in a special place, somewhere in nature.. Once again I was not alone, many people where there with me, people form my life, I knew that they were there only to make me feel safe, they were like projections.. anyway, when I reached the most inner dimension, this dimension was just a little island and there was a hospital and this hospital had just one doctor, he was the best.While being there I had the feeling that I reached a place of healing.Even more, this dimension had a gatekeeper, she was just a little girl ( all the people were like children in this place ) and she allowed me to go with a boat on that island, there was a dog there to protect the island and she kept the dog away from me, then she wanted to come with me so we traveled from her dimension to another dimension, in this new dimension she changed to an adult, and there we spent some time thinking about many things, this dimension was very beautiful, I am not sure, but I was watching the sky and I could see some amazing things... the sky was full of stars..
I've seen some crazy things.. I've also seen a dimension that was like only made from fire and lava, you know, the Bible talks a about the "Lake of fire", this is what I've seen, a lake of fire that was found between dimensions.I knew that if I fall there then I am doomed.This is not the first time that I do this, some time ago I travled in a dimension that was like a new Earth, the whole planet was Empty and nature was everywhere, it was so so so amazing, I wish I could stay there forever.. I was somewhere in mountains..When I wake up is this reality was lifeless, I was so sad that I had to leave those amazing places...

By the way, when I woke up, I had the feeling that I was gone for a very long time, it's like when I was gone, this reality ceased to exist and when I returned back, this reality return too.

Of course, this can also be a creation of my crazy imagination, I used to have a very powerful imagination.. spending hours and hours creating words in my mind.. but this was a very long time ago, like 10 years ago... anyway, it's better to have dreams like this than to have nightmares.