Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream Books

Do anyone know of any good dream books? The good ones seem hard to find. Just my opinion.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Yaoughta

I get asked this all the time and there really isn't a good answer and I'll explain. For one, there are thousands (maybe even much more than that) dream interpretation books available and many of them offer different meanings for the same symbol. This obviously just leads to confusion. Which is right? Which isn't? What should I believe? If I recommended any one book to you, it would be one that most resonates with me and perhaps most resonates with me at this particular time in my life. For that reason, I do not recommend any. What I do recommend is to use the internet. Who needs a book when you can get the information for free on-line? Bookmark your favorite dream interpretation sites and whenever you're having trouble understanding a dream, sit with it for awhile and try to come up with your own understanding first. Then check out your favorite sites and see what they say about the symbol or dream. Hopefully, you picked favorite sites that offer different points of view as the point is to compare your own interpretation with those of your favorite sites and see what resonates with you most. The interpretation should "feel" right, whether it is pleasant or not so pleasant. By that I mean, does it feel true to what the dream was trying to convey?
Old 29-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
I get asked this all the time and there really isn't a good answer and I'll explain. For one, there are thousands (maybe even much more than that) dream interpretation books available and many of them offer different meanings for the same symbol. This obviously just leads to confusion. Which is right? Which isn't? What should I believe? If I recommended any one book to you, it would be one that most resonates with me and perhaps most resonates with me at this particular time in my life. For that reason, I do not recommend any. What I do recommend is to use the internet. Who needs a book when you can get the information for free on-line? Bookmark your favorite dream interpretation sites and whenever you're having trouble understanding a dream, sit with it for awhile and try to come up with your own understanding first. Then check out your favorite sites and see what they say about the symbol or dream. Hopefully, you picked favorite sites that offer different points of view as the point is to compare your own interpretation with those of your favorite sites and see what resonates with you most. The interpretation should "feel" right, whether it is pleasant or not so pleasant. By that I mean, does it feel true to what the dream was trying to convey?

I have check out some of the dream sites and wasn't impressed with them either. In the past I did come across two dream books that I liked and both were written by intuitives. So, i'm thinking books written by very intuitive or psychic people may appeal to me more so. Why don't you go ahead and recommend any dream books you feel maybe good. I'll appreciate it. Thanks for replying.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Yaoughta

Okay. I will recommend a book that got me back into dreaming years ago. Growing up, I used to use my dreams, but as I grew into adulthood, I got away from that. Then when I was in the military, I met a woman named Betty Bethards who wrote a few books on dreams, mainly known for "The Dream Book". They tend to have a Christian point of view, but they served me well at that time in my life and may be of help or interest to you. They do not have an abundant of symbols though. Another one that I recommend is Mary Summer Rain's 20,000 Dreams. It's filled with symbols of all sorts and is well organized and easy to use. I also like her matter of fact approach to the symbol interpretation. She doesn't say "It means this or that, but rather the symbol suggests or can mean or is known or connotes etc. From there you can draw your own meaning from what feels right for you compared to how the dream felt.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Okay. I will recommend a book that got me back into dreaming years ago. Growing up, I used to use my dreams, but as I grew into adulthood, I got away from that. Then when I was in the military, I met a woman named Betty Bethards who wrote a few books on dreams, mainly known for "The Dream Book". They tend to have a Christian point of view, but they served me well at that time in my life and may be of help or interest to you. They do not have an abundant of symbols though. Another one that I recommend is Mary Summer Rain's 20,000 Dreams. It's filled with symbols of all sorts and is well organized and easy to use. I also like her matter of fact approach to the symbol interpretation. She doesn't say "It means this or that, but rather the symbol suggests or can mean or is known or connotes etc. From there you can draw your own meaning from what feels right for you compared to how the dream felt.

Thanks so much!
Old 29-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Master
go on amzing
or yore book stowe not many 1s lft
or u can go dreams simsprson on web
or u can get dream cdsgot gew of amzon

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔