Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-06-2019, 05:16 AM
iorek65

Lightbulb Closing Chakras. Experiencing Deep Peace

Hey all,

Just thought I'd share an experience I've been having recently ... might post it in another related section too.

I've experienced more peace and self control in my life the last few days by focusing my 'meditation" on closing my third eye and picturing my chakras as weighted black balls that are sealed shut.

All of my physical senses have gotten sharper, I feel much clearer, the power of astral entities that have harrassed me for years has dropped significantly, and I'm able to focus better.

I really don't think chakras are the magic happy candy we've been told they are.

Hope there's one other person out there open minded enough to try this approach.

Cheers
Old 22-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
I really don't think chakras are the magic happy candy we've been told they are.

Whoever said they were? ''We've been told''.. okay, that sounds rather conspiracist..

Perhaps you've been going about it the wrong way, obsessing over the 3rd eye, perhaps even seeking psychic powers and what not. I think that's more a distraction than actually something meaningfully spiritual for a lot of people. If anyone wants to lower their spiritual energies, they could also simply masturbate. It's a very easy way to lower one's energies..

Old 24-06-2019, 06:04 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Whoever said they were? ''We've been told''.. okay, that sounds rather conspiracist..

Perhaps you've been going about it the wrong way, obsessing over the 3rd eye, perhaps even seeking psychic powers and what not. I think that's more a distraction than actually something meaningfully spiritual for a lot of people. If anyone wants to lower their spiritual energies, they could also simply masturbate. It's a very easy way to lower one's energies..

You aren't even remotely connected to where I'm coming from or why. And you're labeling a sharing of a personal experience as "obsession with third eye".

I'm not interested in discussing any of this with you further.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hey all,

Just thought I'd share an experience I've been having recently ... might post it in another related section too.

I've experienced more peace and self control in my life the last few days by focusing my 'meditation" on closing my third eye and picturing my chakras as weighted black balls that are sealed shut.

All of my physical senses have gotten sharper, I feel much clearer, the power of astral entities that have harrassed me for years has dropped significantly, and I'm able to focus better.

Hope there's one other person out there open minded enough to try this approach.

Cheers
if you can still visualize,then your third eye is not closed.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account
I actually started experimenting with my own energy system a few weeks ago.

I've been attending a monthly dance circle which puts me into a natural trance as it focuses on individual chakras each month.

The last one was focused on the solar plexus. Anyway - after this particular session I started to feel my energy system begin to change or my perception of my energy system change somewhat considerably.
I felt drawn to do some energy meditations to change, upgrade or perhaps I was simply 're-percieving' my energy system.

Consequently from this experiment I no longer perceive myself with a root chakra, throat chakra or third eye chakra.

Instead I sense myself to have much larger and slower moving balls of energy over my navel, my heart and my head. They are all the same colour and they don't seem to require balancing. They just seem to generate lots of sustainable energy.

It feels as though my chakra system before needed constant tweaking where as this system is like a perpetually self sustaining system.

It naturally encourages me to want to maintain balance in mind, body and spirit.

I read this interesting article on elephant journal that you might enjoy:
http://astateofmind.eu/2012/11/30/ar...nd-auras-real/

It talks about perception and translation of energy according to external influences and internal influences.

I don't feel that my experimenting is in any way wrong or dangerous. In fact I have been feeling quite peaceful and protected, in fact I am feeling much more connected then I have since I was a young kid when I had no concept of ckakras.
I think it's cool, and like any experiment, I'm discovering new things.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Deactivated Account
I woke up this morning and thought to myself if it is more of a 'system upgrade' type thing.

Part of my experimenting, I think has to do with my changing perceptions of my own energy system.

Through my visualisations it is as though I am widening my perception of how energy moves and evolves according to my needs at the time and how I can more consciously create better pathways for energy to flow...

I'm happy that you brought the topic up at any rate. It's good to think outside the box and it's encouraged me to think a bit more broadly and gain more care for self and sovreinty over my own 'energy'... If that makes sense.

I'll go on journaling my visualisations in my own private journal from here

If nothing else, I might end up writing an interesting story inspired by what I discover. Lol.