Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Monboy

Sparrow,

Thank you so much for that detailed answer, I am going to have to reread this about 10 times.

You should take all your forum posts and write a book , this is great stuff.

I'm not sure what I believe the after life holds , but I know it holds something.

I tend to stick with the christian belief as a catch all but there are so many unanswered questions. You really make it sound like you have authority ( knowledge ) on the things you speak of.

I have never really delved into meditation but have had out of body experiences in my lifetime. It wasn't something that I was planning, just happened. So , I know there is more than the physical aspect , just really don't know where to start.

Anyways, Thank you very much !
Old 13-03-2013, 09:22 PM
dreebsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Welcome, friend, to Spiritual Forums, and to this little thread of contemplation.

You make a valid point of truth here. Though I feel with the advent of modern media fears can quickly multiply through inadequate balance of information. It is an imbalanced portrayal of information because it does nothing to reassure people that this does not have to be the truth of things, if you are willing and able to create your own experience, using the right tools; responsibility and Self-ability.

In this instance, from what we have read from your described account, is that such an individual was totally unprepared for their soul transition. Unprepared emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Because they had not prepared themselves in this regard, their consciousness remained gravitated to a lower dimension by default; so to say, merely by the law of attraction and proximity. Meaning, the consciousness they currently held themselves in at their near death experience attracted that particular experience for them. The spirit world is sort of made of different indexes of consciousness, or energy frequencies. The state of belief, of consciousness and of morality you resonate within at your time of passing will determine the index of consciousness you are drawn into upon death. If, at your time of passing, you seat yourself within consciousness that holds no belief of an afterlife, or God, or Angels, or anything of the divine, then you have to ask yourself what are you then projecting from the energy of your thoughts? Basically, you realize you are dead, and because you have no consciousness will or knowledge of the higher realms of light, fear immediately sets in and confusion overwhelms you. You immediately feel lost and vulnerable, and have no idea where you are supposed to go. Because this state of consciousness you have is also that which you had once in your physical life, then you would have spent many years attracting all sorts of negative energies and created disconnections from your divine spirit. These disconnections, these attitudes of separation from your beloved spirit then propel your consciousness into a state of ignorance and within a dark empty void upon your passing.

If these individuals had educated themselves in regard to their ancient spirit, their soul journey and their energy responsibilities, then they would have propelled themselves into a different frequency of experience. They would not have been ill prepared, fearsome or vulnerable. They would immediately have their heart and soul open to the love and light, from their educated belief systems, moral understandings, and spiritual developments to manifest a completely different experience.

This is why it is important to work on your moral, emotional, mental and spiritual understanding… now. You may die tomorrow, or you may die in 20 or 30 years. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is your own key through the gates of hell.

The thing about being an atheist is that you, through free will, choose to disconnect yourself from the abundance, love and grace of God and your beautiful spirit. You create such a separation between you and your beloved spirit guides and helpers that, upon physical death, your attitude and belief systems literally block your access to them and to the realms of the heavens. Those energies which linger in the dark void then take advantage of your disposition and lead you further into the gates of fear, emptiness and despair.
At some point the soul who has passed on and who has endured this despicable encounter seeks out of desperation the remaining seed of faith within them. Within their darkest hour they look for the light of love and hope, of compassion and guidance, and this immediately opens a door for those who reside within the light to come through. Sometimes it takes an eternity of darkness and suffering to realize what is really important to us, and what it is we really want. -SPARROW-

Hi im sorry to sound really silly probably! im new to all this, been having a real crisis and almost breakdown over the fear of dying. Slowly trying to get the grips that there is the spirit world but from some things i read im confused!

My main worry if there is a spirit world, that i wont be with my fiance and children. My fiancé doesnt really believe in much (he's in the thinking of once youre dead you're dead) which i just really cant believe. Im worried that he'll end up a lost soul and i wont be in the same realm as him and my children? The thought of being without him and them scares me so much and i need to know if what im thinking is right and how i can change it?!

sorry for all the questions!! x
Old 13-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Knower

You will be with the people that your soul needs to be with. If they are to be a part of your continuing soul journey, they will be by your side. If not, then when your soul is free from the emotions and desires that your material body possesses, you will be able to accept their absence with peace and love.
Your fiance not believing in the afterlife, I think that is not important. What beliefs and opinions you hold during life doesn't matter as much as what you have in your heart- love, peace, hope and happiness, that will carry your soul onwards. Not believing in the afterlife at this present time does not mean your soul will not reach it.
Lost souls are in my understanding linked to extreme negative emotions which confuse everything so that the Path is obscured.
Try not to worry about it- everything will work out the way it's meant to be.
Old 14-03-2013, 09:37 AM
dreebsy

thank you hannah thats put my head and heart at peace a lot!! xx
Old 14-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Guide

Yes, as I understand it, the love between you creates a bond between your souls/spirits in the Spirit World and allows you to reconnect, except in cases of extreme negativity. I have wondered the same thing before about my parents who do not hold such beliefs, as one of Sparrow's posts might suggest that an atheist would have a pretty negative experience upon passing, but I think if you read deeper through all of his posts in his threads, his message is that the light of one's soul brightness will carry through and lead them to where they will be happy, despite perhaps some momentary confusion or disconnection immediately upon passing.

Justin

P.S. Also, if one or more of you passes before others, I have also apprehended that those who pass will be able to connect with the eternal spirits of the ones who have not yet passed, such that you will not be without them in the Spirit World. I suppose it is left for those still living to make greater efforts to connect spiritually to the dearly departed, without harboring negativity which could serve to anchor those souls in their cosmic journey.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreebsy
Hi im sorry to sound really silly probably! im new to all this, been having a real crisis and almost breakdown over the fear of dying. Slowly trying to get the grips that there is the spirit world but from some things i read im confused!

My main worry if there is a spirit world, that i wont be with my fiance and children. My fiancé doesnt really believe in much (he's in the thinking of once youre dead you're dead) which i just really cant believe. Im worried that he'll end up a lost soul and i wont be in the same realm as him and my children? The thought of being without him and them scares me so much and i need to know if what im thinking is right and how i can change it?!

sorry for all the questions!! x
Dear dreebsy,

As new waves of interest wash upon the shores of this thread, I welcome you and extend gratitude and recognition of your life journey through which you have sought the many signposts of guidance.

Your fear is a natural process which occurs within the processing of various flavours of information which meet the palate of your mind. Do not suppress this fear, for it is not your enemy. Seek instead to understand it, as a child would seek to understand a new environment, perhaps with a little fear, yet with curiosity and a sense of adventure.

It is for me to make myself clear, that your fears may subside through the provision of deeper understanding - that you are not led astray with misinterpretation.
While the preparation of your soul passage through knowledge and self-development grants you much greater access initially, this is not to say those who disbelieve in a spirit world or their own spirit are going to be separated from their loved ones, or they are going to some hell-ish place. While it is true, that soul may not immediately perceive their spirit guides or immediately return to the spirit world upon their passing, this does not necessarily give cause for concern. For it is, the mechanics of thought, and how consciousness works for all beings is, the moment your child or loved one thinks about you, they will immediately be united with you. That is, if that thought is created from the energy of love and sincere intention. What occurs is that sincere feeling and intention, combined with their thought of you makes your vibrations immediately compatible to allow you both to see one another. Because of their beliefs, or absence of them, they may indeed have less initial access to other dimensions or entities, but they will still hold access to you and every single being or creature they once loved. If there is love in the heart between two beings, they can never, ever, be separated, regardless of their spiritual beliefs.

Your companion of consciousness.
Spirit Guide Sparrow.

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 14-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Master
Beautifully reassuring Sparrow......many blessings.....
Old 14-03-2013, 04:11 PM
dreebsy

Oh Sparrow (and Justin!) thank you both so much! Of all the posts i've seen you write Sparrow, you write with such care, gentleness and really have an amazing way with words! I feel privileged to now be part of someone you've helped a little!!
I am, i feel, just starting out on my spiritual journey trying to believe and trying to connect with spirit guides, although i dont have enough knowledge so scare myself a lot and worry about attracting bad spirits somehow!
I hope that this forum can help take me on my journey and then i can help others like youve all helped me.

Thank you xxx
Old 14-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh Sparrow (and Justin!) thank you both so much! Of all the posts i've seen you write Sparrow, you write with such care, gentleness and really have an amazing way with words! I feel privileged to now be part of someone you've helped a little!!
I am, i feel, just starting out on my spiritual journey trying to believe and trying to connect with spirit guides, although i dont have enough knowledge so scare myself a lot and worry about attracting bad spirits somehow!
I hope that this forum can help take me on my journey and then i can help others like youve all helped me.

Thank you xxx

*~*~Ditto~*~*

Old 16-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:

Thank you xxx
It is for your benefit that I may suggest this simple advice. Prior to extending yourself and your energy out into the invisible world of the etheric, try to nurture a rise in your own vibrational state to harvest your own spirit wisdom within, that you may foster purer discernment over spirit contact. In learning to connect more intimately and lovingly with yourself do you then learn to recognise the genuine benevolent resonances within, and from, the spirit world to which you aspire to connect.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸