Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Seeker
Checked the referrals, not convinced that they experienced anything more than lucid dreams. I have been researching Buddhist's Phowa, still unclear as to what they are accomplishing by a successful Phowa other than directing their energy to create the small opening in their skin/skull.

So far most people only lucid dream, so whatever happens in those dreams is fantasy and only feels real for your consciousness is able to make choices in the dream, but it's only a dream like Alice In Wonderland.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Where's the Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyDarling
....?......-3.......-2.....-1...........0........1.........2......3.....4..... .5.....6......7......8.....?
The Not So Divine Realms... Earth Realms....Unknown Realms (2-7)............The Divine Realms (8+)
?...Hopelessness(-3)...?....?.EarthProper(0) Etheric(1)..?...?....?...?..?...?....Peace (8)....?

An incomplete map of the astral realms: A work in Progress

Hello,,
I am sorry to say it but I just do not comprehend this,I was never good with numbers, I am 64 years old and I do not understand numbers!
I have no chance of understanding what it is you are trying to get across,I know its a work in progress, but progressing to what,what is a plan/map of the astral realms anyway?

I know we have 7 planets,seven chakra's ( major ) seven days in a week,then all the levels in between the seven basic chakra's, I understand all that,it's basic math and I am a very basic person,I have absolutely no reason to see,hold or look at a copy of an astral realms map.

But I do know through personal experience, and normal study of old/ancient books on wisdom,and of course meditation or prayer that if I stand upright then some folk may or may not see a lotus flower,and above that a jewel and above that?
Well I don't know so I cannot map it but I could draw it.
I cannot see anyone drawing a map of any of the etheric or astral worlds,where do you start? and you will never finish it,in this life here on earth,you are talking about the Godhead,you are trying to understand something that is incomprehensible to human form.

Well that's my opinion,for what its worth!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
A map of the astral is impossible because the spiritual dimensions are not the same as a physical dimension. Space is not the same in the spiritual dimensions. So using physical logic to map them out is going to construct an inaccurate result.

Hello, new here...

Haven't experienced astral projection, don't really know what it is (hoping Wendy might help me experience it one day)... but I would like to say that there are many ways of mapping abstract/immaterial concepts or experiences. It's the space on the paper that the mapping requires that makes it seem physical. But take sound for example--you can map low pitch sounds to high pitch sounds on a spectrum and draw it out like Wendy did, marking one end -3 (or whatever) and the other end +3 (or whatever).

If one has astral projected more than once, and on each occasion, had a different experience, that means it can be graphed. By the looks of it, Wendy has experienced (or has heard about, or is predicting) not-so-divine realms (hopelessness) and divine realms (peace)... and presumably a few in between. <-- Why can't that be mapped?
Old 26-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Seeker

Mapping the astral world is an interesting endeavor. I've looked over google images of astral realms and there's not much available. What confuses me is the divide between the realms of emotion and the mental realms. What is a mental realm? How can it be described? The planes of emotions are first and then the mental planes are farther away?
Old 27-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator
Excuse me...."Google images of Astral Realms"???
Oh boy isn't there anywhere we can go now without Google or Facebook tracking us? Next thing you know there will be advertisements all over the Astral planes!
Old 21-06-2018, 04:24 AM
Knower

You're talking about the lower and higher vibrational realms hence the negative (-) and positive (+). I don't know much about mapping but a good explanation I came across ages ago was here: https://sites.google.com/site/hopefr...e-spirit-realm
Old 28-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Seeker
I am new and noob I have no Idea what are those for. I will appreciate if you can give us a reference like books, documentary, video, link.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
You're talking about the lower and higher vibrational realms hence the negative (-) and positive (+). I don't know much about mapping but a good explanation I came across ages ago was here: https://sites.google.com/site/hopefr...e-spirit-realm
I looked over the site recommended that explains the levels, but it doesn't seem to relate to what Wendy experienced. I've noticed as I've looked into astral realms maps, some describe planes that are fairly empty places without any measure of time and maybe only sensations, then there are other accounts where there are magical cities and all kinds of beings. I wonder how there can be such vast discrepancies between experiences. What's strange about my astral experiences is that I never felt any type of vibration you mentioned, two of mine were involuntary and spontaneous.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:53 PM
Experiencer
I can understand your logic, WendyDarling. I think it’s less a map and more a description of the vibrational states required to enter certain planes. For me, though, the lower (what you have described in negative numbers) planes are accessed at a much slower vibration than the higher planes, which require much faster vibrations. The real time zone (earth proper was your terminology) always seems slow to me, but I get the sense of the number “8” from earth. This may be due to a dream I once had where I was being lectured about “the music of the spheres,” and there was a lot of number 8 symbolism, or it may be more due to a sense of reciprocity as a theme of life on earth.

Either way, I see what you are trying to do here, and I think it can benefit you in your travels. After all, perception is often reality, and reality is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 26-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I recommend reading the Nature of Personal Reality where it discusses some of these concepts.