Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Knower

Hey!

This thread is interesting.

I guess also There is a question of perception. Sometimes the signs are obvious but you don't see it. Because you dont have the same Level of Consciousness as other people. I realized that with a friend when a sync happened and he didnt understand why It was a sync lol. He didnt make the links between the different elements(very primary to my mind) that I made in a second appearing to my mind.

Also the power of Intention has a lot to mean in all that.
I noticed (and it is currently admitted) that the more I am awakened spiritually, the more I see the result of my thoughts materializing in the 3D reality very QUICKLY. Sometimes in the next minutes.
And then you also have go be careful because the Power of Intention doesnt care about Positive or Negative Meaning. What you think starts to happen, even when its bad. So you have to be really careful with what you think !

As we say...with great power comes great responsibility ! :)

Not the same type of power than our dictators hehe!
Old 06-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Knower

Thats typically the difference between 3D and superior dimensions.

In 3D what we see is what we believe.
In next dimensions what you think is what you see. :)

That’s why starting to have sync manifesting a lot is having the first step in the next dimension that is coming for New Earth.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hey!

This thread is interesting.

I guess also There is a question of perception. Sometimes the signs are obvious but you don't see it. Because you dont have the same Level of Consciousness as other people. I realized that with a friend when a sync happened and he didnt understand why It was a sync lol. He didnt make the links between the different elements(very primary to my mind) that I made in a second appearing to my mind.

Also the power of Intention has a lot to mean in all that.
I noticed (and it is currently admitted) that the more I am awakened spiritually, the more I see the result of my thoughts materializing in the 3D reality very QUICKLY. Sometimes in the next minutes.
And then you also have go be careful because the Power of Intention doesnt care about Positive or Negative Meaning. What you think starts to happen, even when its bad. So you have to be really careful with what you think !

Yeah, I tend to forget that what I think manifests and fast! There was actually a time where my sister cut open her knee and the very next day I scraped mine. It turns out the entire day before I was worrying about my sister's knee and that had manifested.
Old Today, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
My question is, If signs are always there, why am I not getting any? Are they really all around us? I have seen signs before and can tell when the universe is sending them, but there are times when I will see nothing at all.

I will have let go and I'm usually in the zone, but they still don't show up. I have a couple of questions for the universe that I ask, but I feel like the universe doesn't hear me.

People say they ask for a specific sign, but that never works for me because they never show up. Is there a way I can get answers from the universe quickly?

Am I doing Something wrong?

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Your help Is greatly appreciated.

The signs are always there, all the time and everywhere. Every second you can get them.
The state does not last because of our forgetfulness.
The key here is your awareness. The more you drop Past and Future thoughts, the more signs you will get.

The more you stay in the state which is called "Now", concentrating your awareness only on the present moment, the more you will experience and recognize them. Eventually you will get so used to them that they become natural to you, and you forget that they were something 'special' once.

Before i came here on SF, i was visiting the Abovetopsecret forums, because they have had some obe/astral projection threads.
But i found few useful posts which i would like to share here:

ATS: 2 day Enlightenment exercise. Step 1, shift into Awareness - First Post (and 5th)

emu.zone now with Desktop mates