Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Color

*Every time a desire is born within you, and you line up with the feeling of it
(not the feeling of the absence of it)

it will flow easily into your experience.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You are creators, and you are vibrational beings. You are more about electronics;
you are more about electricity; you are more about vibration than
you are about the physical stuff that you think you are about.
This physical stuff that you think you are about is all vibrational.

This is a good one, where is it from?
Old 27-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
This is a good one, where is it from?
All these are quotes from Abraham-Hicks...sometimes I place the date where she spoke ...she travels to different cities.
Some are from her many books...meaning Ester Hicks.
Sorry, don't know where this one was from...I can start adding that if you would like...no problem.

And she has many many youtubes on many subjects.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
All these are quotes from Abraham-Hicks...sometimes I place the date where she spoke ...she travels to different cities.
Some are from her many books...meaning Ester Hicks.
Sorry, don't know where this one was from...I can start adding that if you would like...no problem.

And she has many many youtubes on many subjects.

I have met Esther yes, was just wondering if that's in one of her books instead of the lectures.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
I have met Esther yes, was just wondering if that's in one of her books instead of the lectures.
I kinda thought you knew them...but couldn't be sure. Gosh, she, they are just amazing!!
The way she can ramble on so fast to answer the craziest questions...
is just uncanny how she opens herself!!
And so patient...I would want to toss some people outta the room!
Interesting Avatar you have!

Old 27-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Knower
Life Changing...

People say, "Oh you're so selfish. You're pleasing you." And what they mean is "You should please me." You're selfish because you please you - and I'm not selfish because I think you should please me instead of you? There's some screwy reasoning going on. And every time it matters to you to please them instead of you, oh it's such short-term gain, such short-term gain.
~Abraham-Hicks San Diego, CA, 9.19.09

Cx
Old 28-03-2019, 02:26 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reilly
Life Changing...

People say, "Oh you're so selfish. You're pleasing you." And what they mean is "You should please me." You're selfish because you please you - and I'm not selfish because I think you should please me instead of you? There's some screwy reasoning going on.
And every time it matters to you to please them instead of you, oh it's such short-term gain, such short-term gain.
~Abraham-Hicks San Diego, CA, 9.19.09
Cx
Thanks Reilly, welcome aboard.

Old 28-03-2019, 12:33 PM
If you had one goal, and that was to feel good,
you would never again
need to hear another word from anyone.

Old 28-03-2019, 03:34 PM
“Gender identity” is inconsequential from an Energy standpoint.
In other words, when we view anything that is physical,
we see the Energy of it, and we note that the Energy
of what you call male and female is equal in all things.

Old 30-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Angel1 Seems very Buddhist :) {*1000*}

When we say to you, make peace with where you are,
we want you to make peace with where everyone is;
we want you to make peace with the world events;
we want you to make peace with where your friend is in relationship
with where your friend wants to be.
We want it to be all right with you where anybody is.