Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Guide

Deaf

Hello

I am feeling deaf episodes, it comes and ends with no explanation.
I was under medical examination several times, and the physicians have not found a clue, as my exames are fine. Any suggestion?
Thanks.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:25 AM
Master
lyzth (I like your name) the root to the deepest healing lies in feeding the body the fresh living nature it needs, and detoxifying the body so it can run smoothly, which involves the lymphatic system as the body's waste management system.

There are many many ways to heal and so many wonderful things you can do and take, but if your lymphatic system isn't operating properly, then you won't be able to get the best out of what you consume or do, and rid yourself of the worst that you are exposed to as far as toxins and negativity.

I really recommend Dr Robert Morse and his detox protocol that involves a lot of fresh fruit and herbs. but if you're not open to that then just eating a lot of fresh raw organic food and incorporating as much Earth and spiritual energy into your self and daily practices will go a long way and help a great deal. Essential oils are another healing remedy that has profound power that I would try to add if I were you, or anyone really lol.

I'm sorry you are having hearing issues and episodes, that obviously must be very unpleasant disorienting. but I have faith you can heal it. Also the lymphatic fluids flow throughout the body, including around the ears, so if your body is trying to deal with excessive toxicity (which most people are) then the fluid there may be acting up and excess earwax etc, also the nerves are involves with the lymph system and pretty much the entire body, so it is the key to the easiest and soundest healing. Many things will help, but the only surefire way to deal with any issue is to get to the root and that is the lymphatic system <3
Old 10-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Guide

Dear Sapphirez
I really did not know on such diet.
I was claiming some emotional imbalance and slepless condition for this problem, but what you said makes sense.
Thank you.
All the best.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Master
yes I think sleep deprivation would have the potential to effect your hearing. emotions also play a more integral role with our physical body than we realize or are taught too of course. that's a very interesting subject I hope to learn more and more about.

something that's resonated with me a lot lately and presented more hope is that healing and detoxifying our bodies also helps us deal with and overcome unwanted emotions that linger within us. I guess it makes a lot of sense that our emotions, thoughts, physical and spiritual selves are all so intertwined, though we can only plainly see the physical side. well most people anyways, apparently there are some who see energies and things like that. and it's said everyone has these abilities naturally we just have not nurtured them or believed in them so they cease to be for now. anyway, we can all say that we feel emotions and feel physical things, so there's a common link between them right there, both being tangible sensations. and the hormones are involved with physical matter in the body and so on and so on.. The more you balance yourself all around the more you will feel your emotions balance and hopefully get more sleep. thanks for reading and considering my posts!
Old 10-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Guide

Thank you!
Old 10-03-2019, 10:05 PM
ant

Hi lyzth,

Also look into intermittent fasting,it reboots the system.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Try seeing another doctor.