Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Knower
could you explain this

hi, when i last read about starseed's, it said 'angel's=e.t's=u' care to share about this as i always believed angels and e.t's are different beings but have similar roles and are active at different dimensions as if they have their own levels of ability, skills and experience but are multi dimensional and can be guides to the earthly people. that's how i thought it is like. i noticed when reading more it said 'ill let you in on a little secret, angel's do not have wings' but the creepy part is where it said everything is 'you' apparently that is the thing everyone is searching for that your spirit inner self is more than you imagined and this is a grave secret people didn't want you know at school or anywhere. if any of this is true it changes everything or should i say the need to unlearn then re-discover.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Master
Hello,

This is an interesting question to ask. Basically what is the nature of our true self, our energetic essence.

I myself doubt the human intellect is able to grasp the depth and scope of Who We Are. My experience and my understanding has been that our higher self, however we want to describe that aspect of us, is that divine aspect of self who is in control of our human expression.

Then we get to that question of human free choice. Yes we do have real control of everything. However there is a co-creative process in place which very few of us understand. Naturally that is my perspective on this subject.

I do encourage authentic self discovery. There are layers of inner awareness within the self. One of those elevated divine layers is our higher self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Knower
thanks for that's its really interesting you see it's like this is a journey of discovery for me, it's like a forgotten memory hard to find, you know deep down there's more to know yeah.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Master
Comparing the angelic with ETs or humans is a bit like comparing Apples with fruit, in an overly simplistic way.
The angelic can and do incarnate in almost all races, at least in those races who have a soul. They are present in all levels of existence.

Do they have wings? In most parts of the (uni)verse they don't.
Why here on earth? When I asked about it, I was told, we would have to go back to the dawn of time on this planet, to see and understand this, when the veil between the densities was almost non existent. On some level it was decided the Fae and the angelic would be seen as winged entities.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:04 AM
Knower
The way I understand it is that angels are the future versions of ourselves and extraterrestrials are also the parallel races and the future versions of our selves as well.

Extraterrestrials can be angelic and humans living in a normal mundane 3D reality can very well be angels as well.

It depends solely on your level of understanding and your commitment to evolve on an emotional, energetic, and physiological level of consciousness.

What you would call a light body is the angelic version of yourself. And this version of yourself literally exists dormant in your body.

All you would have to do is align to the reality of identifying as that version of yourself. When you do this through meditation, breathwork and energy work and your understanding and cognition would begin to rise "above water" so you can see the broader scope of the Universe at large

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Knower
could i ask does activating the light body get rid of or help with an earthly illnesses, diseases? it's like where we go to doctor's they dont really cure you, it's well known from conspiracy theories that the cure they give is a watered down version of the original cure they have. could the lightworker's have the answer everyone is searching for?
Old 20-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
could i ask does activating the light body get rid of or help with an earthly illnesses, diseases? it's like where we go to doctor's they dont really cure you, it's well known from conspiracy theories that the cure they give is a watered down version of the original cure they have. could the lightworker's have the answer everyone is searching for?

I think it depends. The idea I keep getting is that there needs to be a balance. If a soul in the past has relied mostly to either Eastern or Western remedies, then at some point the soul is going to want to explore other options on the opposite end.

Case in point - I got a reading from a psychic--her hubby had cancer in the past, but it went into remission once he started eating healthy...all raw fruits and veggies (the diet given to him by Raphael himself!) He exercised, spent lots of time outside and was very spiritually orientated. However, his cancer flared up with a vengeance and became terminal. I think if he had combined his excellent habits alongside the progress od modern medicine, he may have lived a little longer.
Old 20-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

I am an advocate for good health and overall wellness. The light body is a major factor in such things. Now activating it is a process that can be hard to describe because it is not a linear procedure.

My understanding and my experience has been that our 3 divine aspects of self are soul, higher self, and Innate(Light Body). So being in love with all that you are is an exercise in oneness which can be hard to appreciate.

Those that apply self love in elevated ways, lightworker or not, get to experience physical reality as evolved beings is my perspective.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Knower
i remember at facebook around 2013 ish, one of the lightworker's said going vegan is a must. so it does seem abit of effort comes from earthly body, maybe bit of regular exercise aswel, like a combined effort of spiritual development and earthly work. i didn't believe it back then but im bit more curious these days as looking back i think the lightworker's had some points of intrest.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
hi, when i last read about starseed's, it said 'angel's=e.t's=u' care to share about this as i always believed angels and e.t's are different beings but have similar roles and are active at different dimensions as if they have their own levels of ability, skills and experience but are multi dimensional and can be guides to the earthly people. that's how i thought it is like. i noticed when reading more it said 'ill let you in on a little secret, angel's do not have wings' but the creepy part is where it said everything is 'you' apparently that is the thing everyone is searching for that your spirit inner self is more than you imagined and this is a grave secret people didn't want you know at school or anywhere. if any of this is true it changes everything or should i say the need to unlearn then re-discover.

Wherre did you read that? I have never seen anything like that, and I have not read everything, but I am not sure I understand your question. Maybe it would be easier to understand by an old crone like me if you used some punctuation. Are you asking a question or just saying what you understand and hoping to get conversation?