Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 29-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
Problem with fruiterian diet is i did ear about many people getting deficiency from it - or getting bad teeth

There is also the issue of ayurvedic and chinese medicine diet recommendations (like warm foods) that seem to clash with 100% raw or 100% fruit diets

well yes many people do it wrong. it's possible that teeth may get messed up from improper fruitarianism, however I've heard that it is sometimes likely to be a symptom of detoxification or herxheimer reaction you know? because the main problem with diets aside from raw vegan is the acids, and when you finally feed your body to heal, there is so much acidic overload to deal with that must be detoxified out of the body. going all fruit offers very intense healing, which many people cannot handle.. but the simple truth is that our bodies are designed to mainly eat fruit.

Our teeth and hands and intestines and colons, livers, organs, etc. our bodily systems and everything are made for consuming primarily fruit. We don't have the same digestive phs mediums and functions that carnivores or omnivores or even herbivores do. We are a unique species, but have most in common with the other few frugivore species that exist.

Fruit digests the quickest and easiest for us, as long as we allow it to (by not doing bad food combining or drinking too many liquids with meals etc) and it is most hydrating and offers plenty of nutrition despite common belief or misinformation. The human need for amino acids and vitamins and minerals and macronutrients is different than what mainstream science says. Proponents for fruitarianism do often include leafy greens and many also eat ample seeds and nuts, though even nuts are very dense foods that are not exactly what the human body wants and needs.. but if they're soaked or sprouted beforehand they are much healthier. Another overlooked option to add nutrition and extra support and healing is herbs. Of course some other less froofy foods are all fruits, avocados, coconuts, vegetables with seeds are all fruits, which includes most of those foods which we consider vegetables anyways.. I guess mostly just cruciferous vegetables are left after you move all the seed-containing ones to the fruit side where they belong// but still I digress, most truly passionate about fruitarianism and following the ideal path of it opt to eat mostly sweet fruits anyways.. and when you overcome the healing crisis that usually happens with adopting that lifestyle loyally, things like deficiencies cease to exist..

Because it is pointless and counterproductive to consume dead things, including most cooked plant foods which are no longer alive. Some of the options of non-fruit are better than others. If you want to eat more hearty things there are fine options with seeds that most think are grains like quinoa and buckwheat, which should be soaked and can be eaten raw. I mean there are other options but it's just that when you get into starchier things or something that requires cooking or has a ridiculously high protein content, it just becomes more and more acidic and more life-robbing.

The case for fruits also includes a logical look at the reality of the situation. Most foods besides fruits require death to harvest them, right? but fruit, sometimes it literally leaps into a lap or falls on someone's head, and the tree or bush or whatever is still alive and thriving, and may be better off because of that fruit having left it. I mean ok a lot of plants appreciate being pruned, but anyways you get the idea.. to eat an animal you must murder it and that involves all kinds of terrible things, and then you are eating death literally.. terrible death.. I know you are not arguing for eating animals though so sorry for that digression I just think the truth of the simplicity of it deserves to be stated..
Living things or parts of nature have electrons and loads of negative ions, yet when they are damaged or dead, they begin exuding more positive ions, which are actually the bad ones in this case. Pollution and poisons, parasites and all that sort of toxic stuff gives off positive ions. Trees, flowers, bees, deer, cows, pigs, chickens, fruits, vegetables, rice, etc even water all are sources of negative ions. and some sort of electricity or magnetism, or electromagnetism.

That electromagnetism can be likened to frequency or vibration. All of living nature has it. But once you kill it or damage it, the frequency, vibration, anionic state (anion another word for negative ions, cation is positive ion) lowers and the opposite starts being the realty.. therefore when life or food is deprived of life and its natural living state, it becomes a source of death, and thus consuming it no longer gives life but takes it, and requires more of our energy to assimilate it. The body will still do what it can to get as much nutrition, nourishment and goodness from it that it can, but at a cost to itself/us at a certain point. So therefore, what sense does it make to ever eat something that has been killed and is no longer alive?

When we eat something you know there is a spiritual exchange going on.. though if it's something that is already dead or dying then that exchange cannot be significant, or becomes an ugly thing.. anyways, if it is something alive, then essentially yes it dies in us with our chewing and digestion and all that, but since it is life giving life, it's said that the living food is ecstatic to be part of that process and be carried on through our lives/selves and gladly gives of itself. especially if we are grateful and mindful of all this.
You may've heard of them doing research on plantlife and seeing that it has a registerable consciousness with some sort of medical equipment.. that plants knew when people had good intentions or bad.. if you've not heard of this research from some decades ago I'll be glad to point you to it or link it in here. anyways though it's true plants have a sort of consciousness, but it is different than animals.. and of course again to eat an animal it must be dead first, which means it is no longer alive and capable of imparting life, and then you have to eat the trauma and evil that's involved with its life being ended unjustly. and there are other things about animals that make them unhealthy for us to eat, including the excessive amounts of protein but sorry for bringing eating animals up again..

The level of antioxidants and phytonutrients and complex chemicals that are in fruits, and of course some non-fruit plant foods, are very evolved and so beneficial for us. The water in them is specially structured from having existed in that growing divine living food and the amount of nourishment and hydration we can get from that is unparalleled. The fructose sugar in fruit is absorbed by the body with a unique process called diffusion, not the same as glucose which is believed to be the body's ideal fuel, but fructose is a superior sugar actually. complex carbohydrates aka starches contain polysaccharides and must be broken down into monosaccharides (simple sugars) just for the body to be able to use them, same with high proteins which the body cannot use until they're broken down into amino acids.. and of course all foods including fruits contain amino acids. so eating complex carbohydrates and proteins is senseless and hurtful to the body.

The human body wants simple foods that have complex chemistry, like the highly evolved food known as fruit. Each fruit is like a literal treasure, in its whole form and when it is sliced open, they are just like gems.. nothing else compares and no other foods have the same electric or magnetic properties and potential, which then benefit our bodies. there is so much about us eating fruits that makes sense and is basically magical. and apparently the frequency of them and the electromagnetism can be detected and it is the highest. but it also is extremely nutritious, so I don't think you really have an issue or need to weigh the pros and cos (or VS as per your thread title) of high vibration and nutrition foods, cuz they are one in the same there's more I haven't said or don't even know yet, but if you spend a little time contemplating and perhaps researching it further it should become more and more clear, and colorful what the truth and solution is
Old 29-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
Problem with fruiterian diet is i did ear about many people getting deficiency from it - or getting bad teeth

There is also the issue of ayurvedic and chinese medicine diet recommendations (like warm foods) that seem to clash with 100% raw or 100% fruit diets

well yes many people do it wrong. it's possible that teeth may get messed up from improper fruitarianism, however I've heard that it is sometimes likely to be a symptom of detoxification or herxheimer reaction you know? because the main problem with diets aside from raw vegan is the acids, and when you finally feed your body to heal, there is so much acidic overload to deal with that must be detoxified out of the body. going all fruit offers very intense healing, which many people cannot handle.. but the simple truth is that our bodies are designed to mainly eat fruit.

Our teeth and hands and intestines and colons, livers, organs, etc. our bodily systems and everything are made for consuming primarily fruit. We don't have the same digestive phs mediums and functions that carnivores or omnivores or even herbivores do. We are a unique species, but have most in common with the other few frugivore species that exist.

Fruit digests the quickest and easiest for us, as long as we allow it to (by not doing bad food combining or drinking too many liquids with meals etc) and it is most hydrating and offers plenty of nutrition despite common belief or misinformation. The human need for amino acids and vitamins and minerals and macronutrients is different than what mainstream science says. Proponents for fruitarianism do often include leafy greens and many also eat ample seeds and nuts, though even nuts are very dense foods that are not exactly what the human body wants and needs.. but if they're soaked or sprouted beforehand they are much healthier. Another overlooked option to add nutrition and extra support and healing is herbs. Of course some other less froofy foods are all fruits, avocados, coconuts, vegetables with seeds are all fruits, which includes most of those foods which we consider vegetables anyways.. I guess mostly just cruciferous vegetables are left after you move all the seed-containing ones to the fruit side where they belong// but still I digress, most truly passionate about fruitarianism and following the ideal path of it opt to eat mostly sweet fruits anyways.. and when you overcome the healing crisis that usually happens with adopting that lifestyle loyally, things like deficiencies cease to exist..

Because it is pointless and counterproductive to consume dead things, including most cooked plant foods which are no longer alive. Some of the options of non-fruit are better than others. If you want to eat more hearty things there are fine options with seeds that most think are grains like quinoa and buckwheat, which should be soaked and can be eaten raw. I mean there are other options but it's just that when you get into starchier things or something that requires cooking or has a ridiculously high protein content, it just becomes more and more acidic and more life-robbing.

The case for fruits also includes a logical look at the reality of the situation. Most foods besides fruits require death to harvest them, right? but fruit, sometimes it literally leaps into a lap or falls on someone's head, and the tree or bush or whatever is still alive and thriving, and may be better off because of that fruit having left it. I mean ok a lot of plants appreciate being pruned, but anyways you get the idea.. to eat an animal you must murder it and that involves all kinds of terrible things, and then you are eating death literally.. terrible death.. I know you are not arguing for eating animals though so sorry for that digression I just think the truth of the simplicity of it deserves to be stated..
Living things or parts of nature have electrons and loads of negative ions, yet when they are damaged or dead, they begin exuding more positive ions, which are actually the bad ones in this case. Pollution and poisons, parasites and all that sort of toxic stuff gives off positive ions. Trees, flowers, bees, deer, cows, pigs, chickens, fruits, vegetables, rice, etc even water all are sources of negative ions. and some sort of electricity or magnetism, or electromagnetism.

That electromagnetism can be likened to frequency or vibration. All of living nature has it. But once you kill it or damage it, the frequency, vibration, anionic state (anion another word for negative ions, cation is positive ion) lowers and the opposite starts being the realty.. therefore when life or food is deprived of life and its natural living state, it becomes a source of death, and thus consuming it no longer gives life but takes it, and requires more of our energy to assimilate it. The body will still do what it can to get as much nutrition, nourishment and goodness from it that it can, but at a cost to itself/us at a certain point. So therefore, what sense does it make to ever eat something that has been killed and is no longer alive?

When we eat something you know there is a spiritual exchange going on.. though if it's something that is already dead or dying then that exchange cannot be significant, or becomes an ugly thing.. anyways, if it is something alive, then essentially yes it dies in us with our chewing and digestion and all that, but since it is life giving life, it's said that the living food is ecstatic to be part of that process and be carried on through our lives/selves and gladly gives of itself. especially if we are grateful and mindful of all this.
You may've heard of them doing research on plantlife and seeing that it has a registerable consciousness with some sort of medical equipment.. that plants knew when people had good intentions or bad.. if you've not heard of this research from some decades ago I'll be glad to point you to it or link it in here. anyways though it's true plants have a sort of consciousness, but it is different than animals.. and of course again to eat an animal it must be dead first, which means it is no longer alive and capable of imparting life, and then you have to eat the trauma and evil that's involved with its life being ended unjustly. and there are other things about animals that make them unhealthy for us to eat, including the excessive amounts of protein but sorry for bringing eating animals up again..

The level of antioxidants and phytonutrients and complex chemicals that are in fruits, and of course some non-fruit plant foods, are very evolved and so beneficial for us. The water in them is specially structured from having existed in that growing divine living food and the amount of nourishment and hydration we can get from that is unparalleled. They have astringent properties which cleanse and detoxify and stimulate the lymphatic system which is responsible for shuttling out all the waste, and they help all of the organs more than any other food choice.
The fructose sugar in fruit is absorbed by the body with a unique process called diffusion, not the same as glucose which is believed to be the body's ideal fuel, but fructose is a superior sugar actually. complex carbohydrates aka starches contain polysaccharides and must be broken down into monosaccharides (simple sugars) just for the body to be able to use them, same with high proteins which the body cannot use until they're broken down into amino acids.. and of course all foods including fruits contain amino acids. so eating complex carbohydrates and proteins is senseless and hurtful to the body.

The human body wants simple foods that have complex chemistry, like the highly evolved food known as fruit. Each fruit is like a literal treasure, in its whole form and when it is sliced open, they are just like gems.. nothing else compares and no other foods have the same electric or magnetic properties and potential, which then benefit our bodies. there is so much about us eating fruits that makes sense and is basically magical. and apparently the frequency of them and the electromagnetism can be detected and it is the highest. but it also is extremely nutritious, so I don't think you really have an issue or need to weigh the pros and cos (or VS as per your thread title) of high vibration and nutrition foods, cuz they are one in the same there's more I haven't said or don't even know yet, but if you spend a little time contemplating and perhaps researching it further it should become more and more clear, and colorful what the truth and solution is

- about traditional chinese or ayurvedic recommendations, I have a lot of admiration for both of those teachings but they are not perfect. for one thing consider all the dead animals involved in chinese medicine you know? I'm familiar with Ayurveda and love a lot about it and am open to learning more in the future, but it is just not right about everything so it's important to be aware of that. however, one solution to things like eating cold foods etc is of course letting some foods be warmed in the sunshine, which surely many ancestors did. I heard humans are tropical species in origin, and it is a shame we cannot all live like we were originally meant to anymore and have to adapt to our surroundings, but there are still; things we can do to adapt back too. Another thing though I will say, the fruitarian I hold in the highest regard a Dr Robert Morse who has helped thousands of people heal with fruits and herbs, says that while eating mostly fruit is critical to healing from illness, he does not think that most people should actually be 100% fruitarian for the rest of their lives because of the world we live in today. I think eating fruit makes the most sense because it is the truth, but I am not saying that everyone should become completely frugivore as we are originally intended to be.. it's the best way to heal though, and raise your vibration if you're looking to do that which is great.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Knower
Thanks for the reply - want to end this by another comment that requests like before to delete this thread - if one of the mods sees this comment please delete this thread

Last edited by water drop : 29-01-2019 at 06:47 PM.