Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-02-2019, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Yeah you'd be surprised how powerful setting an intention actually is. Once you intend on connecting with a nature spirit, you find out that its intelligence exists on a very deep level on the subtleties of reality.

Because everything in nature is highly intelligent. Trees are actual living spirits and will sway in the wind as if they are waving at you, birds will perch over your head and sing at you as you walk by, and squirrels will follow you around and keep their distance as if they are simply rummaging about their business.

The wind is also very intelligent. It will carry cues of context and will blow when something is happening, something just happened, or when something is about to happen based off what you are doing.

yeah I feel like the wind really has picked up during certain times when I am being more grateful or present. I also like to look at trees and ask their message, which is usually something really common sense yet profound, generally based on their appearance. though I was looking for signs or thinking I gotta consult like every tree and inch of my path some years ago so then once a tree told me to chill out and I don't have to keep looking for signs cuz they're always all around to be found

I mean I am not really adept or in touch with spiritual things beyond mundane, but I do feel a sort of bodily soul sensation when appreciating something of nature, especially flowers of course.

I've actually seen some recordings of people touching nature with intention (vs without) and the color energy of it changes accordingly, along with the person's. there might be better examples of this phenomenon caught on film footage but here is one guy's that impressed me anyway. it's like an evolution of kirlian photography

2 videos only 30 seconds & 1 minute long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxDZnZ0_2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZep6l71MCw

The guy is really cool, I talked to him through facebook. His youtube channel hasn't had activity until just a few days ago so I hope he plans on posting more content soon. There is also an awesome video he has of himself doing a 3rd eye meditation and you can see the color/energy around his forehead changing and spreading out around him!

*edit I regret to add that about the circulating sylph spirits that you can see swirling when looking at a blank canvas so to speak, I'm pretty sure those are actually bacterial or microbial in nature.. possibly even manmade but then again I'm unsure how many of these microbes and viruses were created with bad intentions and how many truly existed from nature.. one thing is certain though it seems they can only populate our bodies if we create an environment for them, which unfortunately most of us do considering the foods and products we use and consume and how far deviated from nature we are.. anyways, I am sorry but I don't think they are spirits they are most likely things you'd rather detox out of your eyes/vision.. but it's still cool we can see them! You can see them inside too not just outside, if you have the right viewing background
Old 14-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
On a nice day (but really any time during the day) if you adjust your eyesight/relax it you can see little dots of white light darting about excitedly. At first I thought I was seeing atoms but then atoms are too small for the naked eye to see. If still having trouble, stare straight into a blue patch of sky about eye level and just a little ahead of you and focus on breathing - inhaling to the count of four, holding to the count of four, releasing to the count of eight. Just stare and let eyes go out of focus a little. I found out these are air elementals called slyphs, so that's one type of nature spirit =] They are everywhere outdoors. Happy exploring

I just wanted to correct both myself - as I don't want to mislead - and what Sapphirez was referring to in her *edit, although she may be describing some different phenomena (visual snow?), though I might add you cannot see microbes (micro being the key word here).

Anyway what I was seeing and called slyphs are described in more detail here: Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_f...tic_phenomenon

They are nicknamed blue-sky sprites, though, which is interesting.

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~