Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Knower

What is happening to me in the mornings?!

Hello everyone :) im having strange experiences when i wake up and wondered if anyone could explain whats happening to me.
This started when i was listening to tones as i was sleeping, one i added in thinking maybe it will make my dreams more vivid was 963hz - activate your pineal gland.
When i woke up that morning i turned my head to the right and i could see a history of my recent dreams, when i turned my head left i heard glass break in my ears and i could hear a frequency/ tone and i could feel insane energy in my forehead. I managed to snap out of it somehow.
The next morning i woke up and for a few seconds saw the word 'renegade' written on my door.
Its been a week for having normal mornings but today i woke up to hear a fly had got in and was trying to get out my window, i was thinking by the noise its making its deffo a fly and not a bee/ wasp, then i really woke up. I must have been dreaming but it felt so so real. I moved a little bit but then i couldnt move my body at all, and i heard a frequency in my ears again, no glass breaking and no feeling of energy in my forehead, just the sound. I managed to get out of it my moving my finger tips, then hand and arm and i was out, but my body kept trying to go back into that state, in the end i gave up and got out of bed early.
Any explanation would be nice please as this is all new to me, i guess the main questions are why am i hearing this frequency, it is 100% not tinitus!! Completely different noise, what was the sound of glass breaking in my ears.
And the main question is what if i let things carry on and not try to snap out of it, will i be safe?
Thank you for taking the time to read, i share my love to you all! :)
Old 16-03-2019, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Hello everyone :) im having strange experiences when i wake up and wondered if anyone could explain whats happening to me.
This started when i was listening to tones as i was sleeping, one i added in thinking maybe it will make my dreams more vivid was 963hz - activate your pineal gland.
When i woke up that morning i turned my head to the right and i could see a history of my recent dreams, when i turned my head left i heard glass break in my ears and i could hear a frequency/ tone and i could feel insane energy in my forehead. I managed to snap out of it somehow.
The next morning i woke up and for a few seconds saw the word 'renegade' written on my door.
Its been a week for having normal mornings but today i woke up to hear a fly had got in and was trying to get out my window, i was thinking by the noise its making its deffo a fly and not a bee/ wasp, then i really woke up. I must have been dreaming but it felt so so real. I moved a little bit but then i couldnt move my body at all, and i heard a frequency in my ears again, no glass breaking and no feeling of energy in my forehead, just the sound. I managed to get out of it my moving my finger tips, then hand and arm and i was out, but my body kept trying to go back into that state, in the end i gave up and got out of bed early.
Any explanation would be nice please as this is all new to me, i guess the main questions are why am i hearing this frequency, it is 100% not tinitus!! Completely different noise, what was the sound of glass breaking in my ears.
And the main question is what if i let things carry on and not try to snap out of it, will i be safe?
Thank you for taking the time to read, i share my love to you all! :)

You have chosen a path and creative means to open. We are in fact dreaming ourselves into being continuously, so your intent to bring the dream alive more vivid is showing you, through your body what this means as you as the waking dream. Being awake to new things occurring simply means your becoming aware of yourself differently, new feelings, new experiences, new sounds, etc etc. you as the one dreaming and creating this is becoming more aware of yourself, more attuned to things unknown to you. You can simply be present in yourself as these things shift and change, open and reveal. Underneath all this is your emerging self, the self your getting to know. Trust what you need to do. It’s your process and your dream becoming more awake to itself. Sometimes we can control how much, how far we wish to experience ourselves, sometimes we are immersed in the unknown to learn to listen to letting go of control. So just listen and trust yourself. If you feel safe let yourself decide. If you feel unsafe and not ready, trust that feeling.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:22 AM
Seeker
I believe that if you allow things to carry on, it will answer many of the questions that these experiences are leaving you with. You will always be safe as long as you take time to ground yourself and remind yourself that you are protected by your spirit guides and higher self. Personally, I do this by closing my eyes, breathing deep and before I know it, I can see a white light surrounding my entire body and that's when my body feels okay to sleep or meditate (if meditating).

The glass breaking could mean a few different things, I feel as though it could be your body traveling from one dimension to another. The reason that the sound is glass breaking could be due to the fact that you are so aware of it.

I agree with JB that you should not completely allow yourself to go until you feel you are safe, because you should always trust intuition. Do not lose hope in these vivid dreams or in your abilities.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope
Old 24-03-2019, 02:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiredaspiration
I believe that if you allow things to carry on, it will answer many of the questions that these experiences are leaving you with. You will always be safe as long as you take time to ground yourself and remind yourself that you are protected by your spirit guides and higher self. Personally, I do this by closing my eyes, breathing deep and before I know it, I can see a white light surrounding my entire body and that's when my body feels okay to sleep or meditate (if meditating).

The glass breaking could mean a few different things, I feel as though it could be your body traveling from one dimension to another. The reason that the sound is glass breaking could be due to the fact that you are so aware of it.

I agree with JB that you should not completely allow yourself to go until you feel you are safe, because you should always trust intuition. Do not lose hope in these vivid dreams or in your abilities.
Thank you both with the replies, im very grateful :)
I don't have much time to think or move when the experiences happen but I can sense when they are coming, as for travelling into a different dimension, is this consciously into a higher one and if so what differences will I notice? :)
Old 25-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Knower

I often hear a tone that sounds like a high pitched buzzing when I do what I call connect -- to the spirits of the earth and sky around me, that is. It makes me think maybe you're starting to connect to the spirit world? (I think the buzzing is more of a psychic opening thing, personally. It's possible you could open that way without opening to the spirit world.)

Also, I've felt that intense energy in my forehead several times. You said you were listening to frequencies designed to stimulate your pineal gland -- Is it possible it's opening?

Please take what I've said with a grain of salt, I'm limited in my understanding.