Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 06-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Newbie ;)

At what point do you consider someone a walk-in?

SEMI-LONG POST AHEAD:

I've been debating about this subject for a while now, but I had come to the realization just a few weeks ago that I'm not 'me' anymore. I cannot identify with my first name any longer, and barely my last name, and when I look back on the memories of this body it just seems so...repelling, and I always think to myself 'who the f*** was that? That wasn't me'. This body used to belong to someone who did not know how to interact with others, who didn't know compassion or empathy. Something changed when they were in the sixth grade and I think that's when the change started happening? This body and mind (maybe it's mine now?) started having vivid dreams when there used to not be any dream recollection. This started happening towards the end of their sixth grade year, and just a few days ago after trying to remember any old memories, I cannot for the life of me remember anything from the 7th grade. I've looked at pictures supposedly from that year, I've looked at yearbooks, family photos, etc. and nothing clicks. It's just an entire year of black-out. And looking back at the childhood memories they seem so...incoherent. Like I was watching the body from above and everything seems so foggy. I remember clearly the dreams starting off with spirit guides, and eventually a series of dreams started with a man who I very seriously believe is my soul mate (and now, after reading definitions on this site, I feel like he might be my near-twin-flame? still having a difficult time grasping that). I think once I started dreaming more of him, the more coherent I became in this body. But it's just now occurring to me (8, almost 9 years later) that something must have happened that cause this switch.

I'm really sorry for the long post, but I need some guidance.

How do I determine whether or not I'm a walk-in?
Could my purpose here have anything to do with finding the man I believe to be my soulmate/near-twin-flame?

Any other advice?
Old 07-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Master
I'm an Aries, I have always hated my first name, and have usually used my last name to identify myself. Maybe it's a star-sign thing lol.

Esoteric understanding speaks of the ego body -- the essential self and human aspect -- as only fully-integrating around the age of 21 (astral body around age 14; etheric body at 7). My early 20s were the absolute worst time of my life. I was completely lost and alone, with no home, no life direction.

I have often thought this is why (arrival of the ego body). I was no longer who I was before, in my younger years. I was an adult now, completely and solely responsible for myself. in a cold, heartless world. It's scary. It's a rebirth really. One has to learn things all over again; learn a whole new way of relating to and getting by in the world.

Relationship and other advice: Don't look outside for someone. Look inwards and find yourself. Learn who you are. Others are natually attracted to people who have inner strength and clarity; who are self-assured and who know themselves. Or as the saying goes, you cannot love others until you first learn to love yourself. Your purpose for being here becomes clearer, as you become clearer about who you are. This isn't about some sudden spiritual epiphany, it's about an ongoing life-long inner self-examination process.