Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Tanith

I love my ghosts :)

So about a year or so ago when I moved into my new house, there was obviously something here, a ghost or something. We didn't care so long as it wasn't malicious, and except for a picture being literally ripped off the wall, our ghost is quite pleasant :)

Just wanted to share a funny little story that happened a few days ago. The dishwasher door has been broken since we moved in; it doesn't stay closed unless we latch it, and it falls open all the way to the floor unless we prop it up. The hinge or something is broken. The other day, not only did it close without much difficulty but it no longer touches the floor, and is quite stabilized.

I didn't know ghosts could fix dishwasher doors!! We honestly have no idea how it is suddenly fixed... neither of us did anything to my knowledge.. XD
Old 01-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Master
Wow! I could use him at my house! LOL! He must have been a do it yourselfer in life. This is the most exciting experience!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Tanith

It's very handy; and especially interesting as that "corner" always has odd activity. At our house, the clothes washing machine is next to dishwasher, and the lid is up on the machine all the time. My uncle, who seems to be able to see a little girl who lives with us, is always pointing and motioning in that direction (he has down syndrome, so he has difficulty speaking clearly but has no problems communicating).

It's very interesting!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 PM
NekoTheCat

oh, how i wish i had a ghost/spirit/entity who could fix things around the house, lol

nice story, tanith
Old 17-03-2012, 04:47 AM
yama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanith
It's very handy; and especially interesting as that "corner" always has odd activity. At our house, the clothes washing machine is next to dishwasher, and the lid is up on the machine all the time. My uncle, who seems to be able to see a little girl who lives with us, is always pointing and motioning in that direction (he has down syndrome, so he has difficulty speaking clearly but has no problems communicating).

It's very interesting!

My littlest brother is 5 and is a little autistic, he sees the ghosts in our house all the time. Sometimes he tries to chase the ghost cat around.
Old 17-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Master
I have a ghost cat, too. It doesn't show itself all the time, but my dogs will follow it as it walks by. We see the shadow walk down the hall to my son's bedroom and disappear. Several times it has rubbed against my legs while I'm washing dishes or cooking. We also have our last dog with us and another dog, plus several human spirits.

Spirits are around us all the time - most people just don't feel or see them. Young children do see and feel them when older folks can't.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:02 PM
MorningMist

I love that someone loves and appreciates their ghosts, Tanith, misunderstood spirits that they are :)

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 08-04-2012, 10:32 PM
befxxx

i wish i loved mine >:( it would be a lot more loveable if it hadnt shoved my partners head into a wall and split his eyebrow open. although sometimes i wish i could high five him for it lol