Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-06-2020, 05:22 AM
Experiencer

Has anyone else had this?

I asked the Lord to give me a revelation in my sleep if he was real. I got this loud woosh in my ears like a big big gust of wind. Made me jump.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:38 AM
Master

Now, you can ask him questions. (seriously)
You just have to get in about the same state as when you got the woosh.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:07 AM
MAYA EL

If you are that easy to fool then I'm sorry but you are what con artists call an easy target
Old 04-06-2020, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Why do you say easy target?
Old 04-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
I asked the Lord to give me a revelation in my sleep if he was real. I got this loud woosh in my ears like a big big gust of wind. Made me jump.

be careful!.. satan knows everything's about us. and he can make things seem as though it's of God. or even if someone's praying to the "Lord." (2Cor. 11:13,14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light).

MANY Christians knows that Jehovah God is real. we will know this by the things seen ,(Isa. 45:12 I have made the earth, created man on it. I, My hands stretched out the heavens, And all their host I have commanded). see also (Psalm 104:24 How many your works are, O Jehovah! All of them in wisdom you have made. The earth is full of your productions).

Jehovah God, NOR Jesus speak to humans today, as MANY seem to believe. like he did to his people in the dats of old. this is why he had the Bible created. this is how he speaks to us today. we have to be humble enough to know, that satan is the master of trickery. this is why God say to basically get under his wings of protection ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). peace
Old 04-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Master
Yes, I have.
Have you looked into out of body experiences?
Old 04-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, I have.
Have you looked into out of body experiences?

This is the sound beginners often hear for the first time when they are about to have an out of body experience.. I heard it too.. Also felt the vibrations stage..
Old 04-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldperc
Why do you say easy target?

Try to stay away from such answers.... You will get paranoid. You were given your answer, a door was opened for you into the spiritual world.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
be careful!.. satan knows everything's about us. and he can make things seem as though it's of God. or even if someone's praying to the "Lord." (2Cor. 11:13,14 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light).

MANY Christians knows that Jehovah God is real. we will know this by the things seen ,(Isa. 45:12 I have made the earth, created man on it. I, My hands stretched out the heavens, And all their host I have commanded). see also (Psalm 104:24 How many your works are, O Jehovah! All of them in wisdom you have made. The earth is full of your productions).

Jehovah God, NOR Jesus speak to humans today, as MANY seem to believe. like he did to his people in the dats of old. this is why he had the Bible created. this is how he speaks to us today. we have to be humble enough to know, that satan is the master of trickery. this is why God say to basically get under his wings of protection ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). peace

Not everything is of Satan, if this is how you see life, be careful, you may call demonic what is in fact a gift from God. I remember how they once said to Jesus that he works with demons, be careful, you may miss incredible things given as gifts from abovem
Old 04-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Not everything is of Satan, if this is how you see life, be careful, you may call demonic what is in fact a gift from God. I remember how they once said to Jesus that he works with demons, be careful, you may miss incredible things given as gifts from abovem

Those who believe/dwell on a satan are inviting satan into their lives/mind.