Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
Cannabis.

The medical use of cannabis during Biblical times is supported by archaeological records. Ancient anointing oils contained high levels of cannabis extract.

"The holy anointing oil, as described in the original Hebrew version of the recipe in Exodus, contained over six pounds of keneh-bosum - a substance identified by respected etymology, linguists anthropologists, botanists and other researchers as cannabis extracted into about six quarts of olive oil along with a variety of other fragrant herbs"

"The ancient annointed ones were literally drenched in this potent mixture.
Interestingly, cannabis has been shown to be effective in the treatment of not only epilepsy but many of the other ailments that Jesus and the disciples healed people of such as skin diseases, eye problems and menstrual problems."

Times are changing and Medical Association's have recognised cannabis as having therapeutic benefits if Prescribed under Medical supervision. It's a little behind in realizing the benefits but better late that never.... I wonder what other Medicine's could be found in Ancient Scriptures that could be of benefit to Society.

The recipe for holy anointing oil found in the Old Testament (Exodus 30: 22-23), infuse nine pounds of a plant known in Aramaic as kaneh-bosm (fragrant cane) into about six quarts of olive oil, along with essential extracts of myrrh, cinnamon, and cassia.
Old 19-05-2020, 01:17 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The medical use of cannabis during Biblical times is supported by archaeological records. Ancient anointing oils contained high levels of cannabis extract.

"The holy anointing oil, as described in the original Hebrew version of the recipe in Exodus, contained over six pounds of keneh-bosum - a substance identified by respected etymology, linguists anthropologists, botanists and other researchers as cannabis extracted into about six quarts of olive oil along with a variety of other fragrant herbs"

"The ancient annointed ones were literally drenched in this potent mixture.
Interestingly, cannabis has been shown to be effective in the treatment of not only epilepsy but many of the other ailments that Jesus and the disciples healed people of such as skin diseases, eye problems and menstrual problems."

Times are changing and Medical Association's have recognised cannabis as having therapeutic benefits if Prescribed under Medical supervision. It's a little behind in realizing the benefits but better late that never.... I wonder what other Medicine's could be found in Ancient Scriptures that could be of benefit to Society.

The recipe for holy anointing oil found in the Old Testament (Exodus 30: 22-23), infuse nine pounds of a plant known in Aramaic as kaneh-bosm (fragrant cane) into about six quarts of olive oil, along with essential extracts of myrrh, cinnamon, and cassia.

Admit it, you are just a Jesus freak hippie that wants to get 'The Most High'!
One question for you. Are you planning to drink the holy bong water?

P.S. Don't suppose you found any good brownie recipes in all that research?

Old 19-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Admit it, you are just a Jesus freak hippie that wants to get 'The Most High'!
One question for you. Are you planning to drink the holy bong water?

P.S. Don't suppose you found any good brownie recipes in all that research?

Definitely won't be drinking the Holy Water...yuk.

Use your usual Brownie Recipe, just add a pinch of kaneh-bosm Miraculously they'll turn into Jesus Brownies.....

Love the Picture
Old 19-05-2020, 03:50 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Definitely won't be drinking the Holy Water...yuk.

Use your usual Brownie Recipe, just add a pinch of kaneh-bosm Miraculously they'll turn into Jesus Brownies.....

Love the Picture
Is that how wine is made as well?
Old 19-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Is that how wine is made as well?

Well Ezra certainly liked a glass or two...

Ezra told the people not to seek him for forty days, and he left for the desert, taking with him five people who were to act as his scribes:

“The next day, behold a voice cried to me saying. Esdras open thy mouth, and drink what I give you thee to drink! Then opened I my mouth, and behold, he reached me a full cup, which is full as it were with water, but the color of it was like fire. I took it, and drank: and when I had drunk of it, my heart uttered understanding, and wisdom grew in my breast, for my spirit strengthened and my memory; and my mouth was opened and shut no more: and they sat forty days, and they wrote in the day, and at night they ate bread. As for me, I spake by the day, and I held not my tongue by the night. In forty days they wrote two hundred and four books” 2 Esdras 14:38 to 44.

I think the 5 Scribes were his Drinking Buddies....
Old 19-05-2020, 04:44 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Well Ezra certainly liked a glass or two...

Ezra told the people not to seek him for forty days, and he left for the desert, taking with him five people who were to act as his scribes:

“The next day, behold a voice cried to me saying. Esdras open thy mouth, and drink what I give you thee to drink! Then opened I my mouth, and behold, he reached me a full cup, which is full as it were with water, but the color of it was like fire. I took it, and drank: and when I had drunk of it, my heart uttered understanding, and wisdom grew in my breast, for my spirit strengthened and my memory; and my mouth was opened and shut no more: and they sat forty days, and they wrote in the day, and at night they ate bread. As for me, I spake by the day, and I held not my tongue by the night. In forty days they wrote two hundred and four books” 2 Esdras 14:38 to 44.

I think the 5 Scribes were his Drinking Buddies....

40 Days!?! That was one epic bender to go on. I mean I used to get lit up and talk smack when I was younger, but never for 40 days straight. That must have been some kick a$$ fire water to lite them up for that long. Everything was so much more epic back in the OT, they even had the best drinkers.
Old 19-05-2020, 05:16 PM
ImthatIm

There are certain sects that believe in the use.

https://christiancannabis.com/

Let us not forget our other Abrahamic brothers and sisters the Rastafarians.

(Praising Jah video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEevzGr0WlY

I-N-I
Old 19-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
40 Days!?! That was one epic bender to go on. I mean I used to get lit up and talk smack when I was younger, but never for 40 days straight. That must have been some kick a$$ fire water to lite them up for that long. Everything was so much more epic back in the OT, they even had the best drinkers.

I presume they would have had a divine headache after they'd finished
Old 19-05-2020, 07:38 PM
Master

Even cannabis as well as some bible stories, and especially "respected etymology, linguists anthropologists, botanists and other researchers" opinions should be taken with a pinch of salt ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-05-2020, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
There are certain sects that believe in the use.

https://christiancannabis.com/

Let us not forget our other Abrahamic brothers and sisters the Rastafarians.

(Praising Jah video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEevzGr0WlY

I-N-I

Another pronunciation is the Aramaic “kene busma,” which, perhaps unsurprisingly, is also the name of a modern reggae musician.