Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-04-2020, 09:37 AM
MAYA EL

Revelation 13 possibly unfolding as we speak?

so I haven't seen anybody make this correlation yet and I'm not putting my foot down saying this IS the sign in the book of Revelation but what I am saying is take a look at these unusual findings of mine and see what all you have found or have to add to it.

so in Revelation 13
The Beast out of the Sea

13*The dragon[a]*stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.

( November 17th (theres that 17 funny timing) 2019 was the 1st report coming from *Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market (sea-food huh out of the sea it came? coincidence? )

*It had ten horns and seven heads,*with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name

(10 +7=17 there was 17yr gap
between the original (SARS-CoV-1)
and the current (SARS-CoV-2) )

.*2*The beast I saw resembled a leopard,*but had feet like those of a bear*and a mouth like that of a lion.*The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

(China is known as the dragon)

*3*One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.*

((SARS-CoV-1) was supposedly gone until 17yr later SARS-CoV-2 shows up)

The whole world was filled with wonder*and followed the beast.*4*People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like*the beast? Who can wage war against it?

(everyone in social media making videos and trying to get attention and popularity from it but also speaking about it with respect
this form of attention is a kind of
worship. )

using an online Gematria calculator I found some freaky numerical equivalents for instance

Coronavirus = manifestation of Babylon.

covid19= the final code to break christs second coming

SARS-CoV-2 =the true antichrist name

the list goes on and on but you get the idea
Old 07-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
so I haven't seen anybody make this correlation yet and I'm not putting my foot down saying this IS the sign in the book of Revelation but what I am saying is take a look at these unusual findings of mine and see what all you have found or have to add to it.

so in Revelation 13
The Beast out of the Sea

13*The dragon[a]*stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.

( November 17th (theres that 17 funny timing) 2019 was the 1st report coming from *Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market (sea-food huh out of the sea it came? coincidence? )

*It had ten horns and seven heads,*with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name

(10 +7=17 there was 17yr gap
between the original (SARS-CoV-1)
and the current (SARS-CoV-2) )

.*2*The beast I saw resembled a leopard,*but had feet like those of a bear*and a mouth like that of a lion.*The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

(China is known as the dragon)

*3*One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.*

((SARS-CoV-1) was supposedly gone until 17yr later SARS-CoV-2 shows up)

The whole world was filled with wonder*and followed the beast.*4*People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like*the beast? Who can wage war against it?

(everyone in social media making videos and trying to get attention and popularity from it but also speaking about it with respect
this form of attention is a kind of
worship. )

using an online Gematria calculator I found some freaky numerical equivalents for instance

Coronavirus = manifestation of Babylon.

covid19= the final code to break christs second coming

SARS-CoV-2 =the true antichrist name

the list goes on and on but you get the idea

I use to love scary stories as a child
Old 07-04-2020, 10:59 AM
MAYA EL

Lol back about 5yrs ago I would of been jumping through the computer with excitement and fear because I honestly believed that the Bible was the Divine prophecy from God but today it's more of a bittersweet because I know it's mainly just devised plan cloaked in Divinity made vague and allegorical so that almost any interpretation can be fit to match it but can also be piggybacked for specific occult activities. Or as I like to say it's really good for the game of throwing the dart then drawing the target
Old 07-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Master

inner peace is more precious than the correct understanding of scripture
Old 07-04-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
Consider that "the beast" is a certain united humanity on the earth at a certain time, which is faithless towards God, and heaven, as a whole, inured and immersed in the survival instinct, of this animal/mammal aspect.
In time and space which science has been telling us isn't real.

The dragon is identified in the book as the devil...
Seas and waters represent masses of humanity.

The 7 heads, and horns, are the continents and countries on the planet.
Governments thereof.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-04-2020, 11:06 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
inner peace is more precious than the correct understanding of scripture

I couldn't agree more
Old 07-04-2020, 11:09 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Consider that "the beast" is a certain united humanity on the earth at a certain time, which is faithless towards God, and heaven, as a whole, inured and immersed in the survival instinct, of this animal/mammal aspect.
In time and space which science has been telling us isn't real.

The dragon is identified in the book as the devil...
Seas and waters represent masses of humanity.

The 7 heads, and horns, are the continents and countries on the planet.
Governments thereof.

There is no 1 meaning and interpretation to Revelation. also I am only interested in new and different interpretations and not the standard Christian theology view point and interpretation because I've heard it a million times in my life and its about as accurate as a sniper with cataracts in a long range competition with a Derringer
Old 07-04-2020, 11:33 PM
ketzer

Wait a minute! The last I heard the beast was coming through the gates at CERN and was going to hack up ooey gooey codswallop all over the place. Is this the same beast? I don't think it could be as this one has a dry cough. Some sniffles yes, but generally not a runny nose.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:08 AM
MAYA EL

No not the same one . That one I'm pretty is a star seed and most likely related to Elon musk
Old 11-04-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
There is no 1 meaning and interpretation to Revelation. also I am only interested in new and different interpretations and not the standard Christian theology view point and interpretation because I've heard it a million times in my life and its about as accurate as a sniper with cataracts in a long range competition with a Derringer

Well, thanx for your opinion, but you're saying you're not interested in truth. Even while we are seeing the movement towards the "mark" thereof, being developed.
As described in Revelation 13.

Interpretation of symbology in Revelation is based on usage elsewhere, such as in the old testament, of Daniel, and elsewhere.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein