Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Master
Quote:
As for the scripture, some 'Christians' consider that scripture offensive because it describes them.

Do they? Does it? Any idea why they might think that?
Old 26-03-2020, 08:54 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Do they? Does it? Any idea why they might think that?

Apparently the ones that banned me from that forum do.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Apparently the ones that banned me from that forum do.

Maybe it was your recurring IP address? Just a thought.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:33 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Maybe it was your recurring IP address? Just a thought.
No I was posting on that same account for 2 years or so, if they were banning based on that, it would've been a long time ago.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:37 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Catholic and christian are complete trash '
I prophesize another ban in the near future....
And I'll keep preaching the Truth.

" 'You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved' (Mark 13:13)."
" '...Don’t you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God' (James 4:4)"

It's all in the bible, also everything I said about stillness and forgiveness is in there too, but I figured that stuff out on my own. I really don't understand how religions are so off track. Like do you only believe certain lines or something? It should be an all or nothing kind of thing..
Old 26-03-2020, 10:04 AM
Master
Maybe PureEvil, instead of setting yourself against Christianity and being the one true prophet you could just offer what you believe about God. Not a ‘me versus them’, just a ‘me’?

My feedback in terms of your first premise, forgiveness, my question would be how do you learn to forgive fully, the end point is one thing, but the way to do it is what is needed as well. For example, how do you go about (for example) forgiving someone who has abused you or your child or murdered your family, how do you achieve these sorts of profound levels of forgiveness, this is what is missing often in Christianity for me. Not the what which Christianity is full of, but how.

Plus, I really think it might be time to change your name, it’s not hard.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
And I'll keep preaching the Truth.

" '...Don’t you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God' (James 4:4)"

I.E., "Inurement".

Related - "How hardly shall the wealthy enter the kingdom of Heaven..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-03-2020, 03:34 AM
Experiencer

The problem is I'm a real prophet, I've had visions, experienced divinity and performed miracles. My knowledge doesn't come from beliefs, but they turn it away.. they don't want Truth they only want their own ** which they made up which will ultimately lead them to death and purgatory. You can't say I didn't try, I'm sure I helped a few people at least, which is the best I could hope for. 1 who follows the truth is more valuable to the earth, to God than 1 million that don't. We're supposed to enter heaven before death, waiting for death is pointless and not a ticket. It's our responsibility, what do you think you're going to be you for eternity in heaven? That's laughable, God is entirely alien to you.

__________________________________________________ _________

definition of a prophet-the following comes from a dictionary-the merriam
1: one who utters divinely inspired revelations: such as
aoften capitalized : the writer of one of the prophetic books of the Bible
bcapitalized : one regarded by a group of followers as the final authoritative revealer of God's will
Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah
2: one gifted with more than ordinary spiritual and moral insight
especially : an inspired poet
3: one who foretells future events

__________________________________________________ ________
Old 27-03-2020, 03:08 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
I was banned from a Christian forum for posting this bible verse:

" 'For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.' (2 Timothy 4:3-4)"

That's it, I didn't say anything about it, just posted that quote.. bang banned LOL

I think that a true prophet of God should be banned from multiple
places and a prophet should just move on prophesying.

Let it go and keep working on your delivery and keep your
own ego in check.

Let the Light and Love of God shine through and there will be
many reactions to it.Some will see others blinded.
Old 27-03-2020, 06:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I was banned from a Christian forum for posting this bible verse: " 'For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.' (2 Timothy 4:3-4)" That's it, I didn't say anything about it, just posted that quote.. bang banned LOL

just because someone runs a "Christian forum", doesn't mean that they are true followers of Jesus. see, (1John 4:6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error). and (Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it). Jesus told us that things like this will happen, so keep your head up!