Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Knowing about your past lives....

Hi guys,

I´d like to know, besides using hypnotherapy. Is there a way of knowing more about your past lives?

How do you know the difference of knowing if a past life memory is yours and not one from the collective unconscious?

Looking forward to your responses!
Old 01-02-2020, 04:20 AM
Pathfinder

You’d be surprised how some of the symbols in your dream from childhood still come back to you to this day in your dreams and conscious thoughts
These symbols are usually great indicators at the symbols that meant a lot to you in your past life
Because when we’re youre we’re still forming our thoughts in this life that a lot of times we still remember things from our past life because it’s still “fresh”
For me this has been the symbol of snake. I had a stuffed animal python as a kid and one night when I was 4 or 5 I had a dream that the stuffed animal slithered between my bed and the wall as if to “say hi” to me
Now recently when I go to sleep I have the image of a snake
It used to be terrifying it still is something I’m getting used to but now I realize snake is a powerful image telling us to shed our skin. Whenever a snake grows it sheds its skin and gets a new pattern and scales. I started getting these visions and thoughts when I was going through a big spiritual awakening , seeing spirits /ufos/getting premonitions about events that came true. A lot of times I was really scared because I felt like the veil was lifted and it was unnerving. Just like how when I see the snake I get scared but he’s a symbol for my growth and how I must “shed my skin now”

Relating it back to your question , I also saw snakes a lot in my yard as a kid. One time I was laying down looking at a flower in the grass when I realized a snake was on the ground looking at me two feet away. I jumped up and ran away, again it was scary. My siblings would like to kill the snakes a lot by dropping things and I always felt bad for them

Now I know why I feel a pull towards snakes so much. In a past life I was a native living in the jungle rain forest Amazon in South America and there are many snakes there. It’s come to my understanding that I might have befriended a few and there was a mutual understanding between us. The jungle is cool cause there’s a lot of animals , birds Jaguars snakes and we’re all on the same plane living as one so there’s no real bottom/top of the food chain everyone is just trying to live and we all have different powers. Birds listen all the time and mimick you so they’re able to talk to you and tell you things , warn you about something ahead or tell you what someone said about you. Snakes are very instinctual and can smell weakness but they can also tell when someone is a good person and they should not harm them. Animals are very smart

Anyways just look at the symbols that you’ve had in your dreams in your childhood or just things that you’re drawn to or just trigger strong emotions to you, research where those animals live/where that particular object originated from, and you’ll get a good indication about where you’re really from

Namaste
Old 01-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Administrator
I Have lived many Lifetimes and i remember them not through regression but by a deep inner knowing.

Namaste
Old 02-02-2020, 09:45 AM
hazada guess

Apparently,I took a break from this Planet to experience other worlds,though I don't remember anything.
Personally, I like it like that as otherwise it might interfere with my present life.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting answers! I will definitely look back more into my childhoods interests and write everything down I remember.

I would love to have an inner knowing, but I guess that maybe come more with time after trying to connect more with my inner self.

I guess, it could interfere with present life, if one would let it. I think it´s interesting, as it helps one understand one a lot more :)
Old 02-02-2020, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Hello, this is my first thread, Yeh!

I just happened see your question and I just wanted to write my experience.

I used to be locked in a very very unhappy marriage and suffered a lot for twenty five years. The relationship was so bad, because he was a covert narcissist. I really could not put finger on what is wrong, because he was a master manipulator and great gas-lighter. One day, I had a very bad nervous breakdown. After this, my mental health went down the hill even quicker and hit the bottom, and my everyday life was almost hell. All I thought about every day was about dying. I went to see many psychologists and psychiatrists and took all sorts of medications and I also went to acupuncturists. But nothing worked. They did not help me at all. This is why I stared to look for answers from spiritual world, there was nowhere I could turn to.

I had several "soul readings" and found out about my origin. When I was told that I am the first timer to the planet Earth, I cried a lot. Because, I always had very strong feeling that I do not belong here, I never found anybody I could relate to. The guy I was married to, he definitely had very poisonous things in him, this poison in him was killing me a bit by bit. To this day, I believe he is from some connection to malicious planets, or something.

It was revealed that I am a star-seed, and my origin was Arcturia, a star system locating somewhere around the Bootes constellation, they are above 5D, so living in 3D here was very taxing thing for me. Yes, of course we have thousands of lives all over the universe/multiverse so Arcturia is not single and only planet I ever lived. But three of the soul readers pointed out that I have a strong connection to this star.

Once I found out this, I started to watch all the YouTube videos where people who regularly receive message from Arcturians post their channelings. To my surprise, I found out the messages from a particular lady have been always spot on. It is incredible, for example, when I am dealing with people who have some nonsense self-importance because of their social status in this very dysfunctional hierarchic society, I have the most appropriate advice from them.

There are so many people posting channeled message these days, but I must say, you also have to be careful about them as some people mentioned in this forum, there are malicious star-seeds/beings/people who have their own agendas as well. You trust your guts and find the right ones.

Back to my story, with the help of some very good psychics on top of several soul readers, I eventually gained spiritual strengths, got a job, and got out from the marriage. Now I live all by myself in a cute house. Yes I live alone but never feel lonely. I love my very peaceful life.

What I got from the soul readings are that the spiritual "home" I never had here on earth. Before the readings, I did not have anywhere to turn to. Now, I know I am supported by all the beings from my star-system, and I know I am here temporarily because of this timing and situation of the earth. Yes, it is a very crucial time now, and we are brave volunteers helping the ascension. Cheer up!! We are so brave!! By the way, let's celebrate 02022020, which is none other than today!
Old 03-02-2020, 10:44 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintlemon

I used to be locked in a very very unhappy marriage and suffered a lot for twenty five years. The relationship was so bad, because he was a covert narcissist. I really could not put finger on what is wrong, because he was a master manipulator and great gas-lighter. One day, I had a very bad nervous breakdown. After this, my mental health went down the hill even quicker and hit the bottom, and my everyday life was almost hell. All I thought about every day was about dying. I went to see many psychologists and psychiatrists and took all sorts of medications and I also went to acupuncturists. But nothing worked. They did not help me at all. This is why I stared to look for answers from spiritual world, there was nowhere I could turn to.

I had several "soul readings" and found out about my origin. When I was told that I am the first timer to the planet Earth, I cried a lot. Because, I always had very strong feeling that I do not belong here, I never found anybody I could relate to. The guy I was married to, he definitely had very poisonous things in him, this poison in him was killing me a bit by bit. To this day, I believe he is from some connection to malicious planets, or something.

It was revealed that I am a star-seed, and my origin was Arcturia, a star system locating somewhere around the Bootes constellation, they are above 5D, so living in 3D here was very taxing thing for me. Yes, of course we have thousands of lives all over the universe/multiverse so Arcturia is not single and only planet I ever lived. But three of the soul readers pointed out that I have a strong connection to this star.

Once I found out this, I started to watch all the YouTube videos where people who regularly receive message from Arcturians post their channelings. To my surprise, I found out the messages from a particular lady have been always spot on. It is incredible, for example, when I am dealing with people who have some nonsense self-importance because of their social status in this very dysfunctional hierarchic society, I have the most appropriate advice from them.

There are so many people posting channeled message these days, but I must say, you also have to be careful about them as some people mentioned in this forum, there are malicious star-seeds/beings/people who have their own agendas as well. You trust your guts and find the right ones.

Back to my story, with the help of some very good psychics on top of several soul readers, I eventually gained spiritual strengths, got a job, and got out from the marriage. Now I live all by myself in a cute house. Yes I live alone but never feel lonely. I love my very peaceful life.

What I got from the soul readings are that the spiritual "home" I never had here on earth. Before the readings, I did not have anywhere to turn to. Now, I know I am supported by all the beings from my star-system, and I know I am here temporarily because of this timing and situation of the earth. Yes, it is a very crucial time now, and we are brave volunteers helping the ascension. Cheer up!! We are so brave!! By the way, let's celebrate 02022020, which is none other than today!

Fascinating.I've just skimmed through a few video's on you tube about Arcturia,It seems wonderful.
You have to be open about everything when you are a Spiritualist.I am constantly learning on this Forum,that is what I love about it.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintlemon

wow this is amazing. Did you have some fake past live memories? Dolores Cannon mentioned (if I still remember correctly) in one of the books that e.g. starseed souls new to Earth receive "fake" past life memories to cope with on Earth (I think so that the soul doesn´t feel totally "new" in a sense) and that after the QHHT they found out that it wasn´t their original past life memories at all, but as i said to help them here on earth.

Can you mention which psychics you went to for the soul readings? How was the procedure?
Old 05-02-2020, 11:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Hi!

Thank you for asking about "fake past lives" that is most interesting thing!!
I got a first reading from this lady and I was told such and such about my past lives and it was sort of upsetting because it revealed about my soul connection to my evil ex-husband.

When I had another reading from the second lady, she said "hey, you are the first timer! I do not see any past lives no karma, nothing" although she could tell me other things about my pre-life before coming here. Then I told her that the first reader told me about my past life. Then she said "Yes, I see it but that was WALK-IN" I thought "WHATT!??"

Have you watched the movie Warren Betty's "Heaven can wait"? Well, that is exactly what she meant. One soul can decide to leave and the other one can take that spot (body). I was probably wondering somewhere in the atmosphere and looking for the spot to experience life here on earth, then I managed to do it, maybe for a few times? But the second reader said that "This is definitely the first time for me to be born through a birth canal". All those people in spiritual circle do not agree on everything. So, Dolores calls it fake and my second reader call it "walk-in", we maybe able to find somebody who can clearly explain this point in details!

My first reader was: Judith Kusel, Second one was Anna Merkaba -- she used to do "healing session" and I wanted to have only healing but she could not help telling me what she saw on me. She now does only some courses to help people learn spiritual stall. The third was Sayon Michael White. You can find them very easily online. In my opinion everybody has their "area" they can see things. I felt like Anna has the broader view of things. She wrote a book called "mission to earth". I wish she does soul reading!

Anyway thank you for comments! I send you love!!
Old 06-02-2020, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi!

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate this warm community. To be honest, I have never shared my experience with anybody because nobody really believes this sort of staff. They simply can not take it so I have double life, me as a normal earthling and me as a spiritual being! Have a great day!!