Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Experiencer
UFO photography

Hi everyone.
(I accidentally closed the tab so I have to write all the intro again which makes me a tad frustrated) I will because of that leave some of the stuff out, and perhaps add it later.

SO just for fun I though I might start this thread, in which I could share my own personal work, regarding UFO photography. I wrote almost in great detail how I came to decide to try and shoot UFOs before closing the tab, so Ill just summarize now. In the summer I bought a new DSLR for some amateur photography, and while at it I decided to try luck with some UFO photography. There was actually a webpage I found, which gave me this idea, and also a technique on how to do it, which in itself is very simple. The way it is done, is that non of the UFOs captured on photo are actually seen with bare eyes. You just focus on certain are in the sky, clouds, plane trails, and start taking quick photos, 1/250+ of a second. In this way you can capture fast moving objects in the sky, and revise photos later if there are any identified objects. I am very open about this, so I have no problem admitting that a photo is really not convincing enough or that it might just be a plane. Regarding sun flares or dust particles, lets just no go there. I believe that anyone with certain degree of knowledge and common sense can distinguish between that.

To make it clear, all the pictures were made by me, and there is and will not be any internet copy paste material here. I can because of that explain every photo and also give my own personal thought on what it might be.

1.Photo

I was taking quick photos of a plane passing overhead me. Later while examining photos up close, there was a strange sphere spotted in about 5 of them, moving in a linear direction in front of the plane. I deducted that the sphere was moving faster than the plane because it made bigger jumps in the sky between each photo compared to the plane. This photo is edited so the sphere can be seen easily. I will also provide original. I am not sure if photos here can be opened or zoomed. I hope so because if not, most of the photos will show nothing.

I have no idea what it might have been, so it is unidentified. Not sure if we have weather balloons where live, but even if it was one, it would not have been moving so fast. faster than the plane infarct. The fact that i have it on multiple photos in different positions clears any dust on my sensor or lens idea.

original:

2. Photo

I took this one, while meditating about having a contact with the extraterrestrials. I was focusing on a particular spot in the sky. There was a lot of plane activity overhead, but not crowded. all the planes I could spot almost at the horizon and follow them to the other side. Out of nowhere however this thing appear in the sky, bright white, and it appeared to me as a spear. I was shocked and I can say that I genuinely though it is an extraterrestrial craft. The object itself then continued to slowly move in a linear direction, without any sudden movements, until I lost visual of it. Now this one, despite the circumstances and my first excitement, perhaps turns out to be just a plane. It looks like a small white pill but a very thin white trail of smoke can be noticed behind it, but nothing large like the planes. What is puzzling with this one is, that if it is a plane, it have must have been really far away to appear on picture without wings. I have gotten quite some pictures of planes where wings can not be noticed at all, but in such cases the plane itself is actually nothing but a white smudge. This one however has a very sharp clear outline to it, and also it was very very visible to me with clear eyes, as if it is very close, but also quite small. All this leaves me with actually no answer to what it really is. oh and curiously enough this one was also spotted near an another plane. The white circular spot around it is made by me, so it can be found easily.

I leave it at here for now, and will post something else later when Iget the time. Please do comment =). I really hope the photos can be zoomed out. If not Ill will have to zoom manually and post again =/
Old 11-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
ok so photos cannot be zoomed. I used insert img command. anyone knows better option?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Ok, I had to manually zoom in the photos, to show you what I caught.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Experiencer
This next one, was shot on the same day as the first photo, on which a sphere can be seen. Actually, it was the first day that I even tried to do this. Its a sequence of 6 photos, which show the plane, and two orbs or spheres flying ahead of it. The two objects seem to move faster then the plane. I will upload all 6 photos so the movement of objects can be seen. I have marked the orbs on each photo with a red circle. The orbs in this picture are much bigger in size that the first one. The photos were out of focus so its hard to see any real detail, even tho the objects appear to be closer then in the first photo, or perhaps they were much bigger. I am not entirely sure with this one, it could be just two dust particles flying across, though the linear line in which they seem to travel makes me think its something else. here are the photos from 1 to 6

Notice how the first object is bigger and second smaller. Also my hand was not steady while I took this, that is why the plane seems to dance around. Probably had my stabilization turned to off too.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Experiencer
Had to past the last image separately because of forums rules.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Azmond,

Did these objects had an unregular kind of movement and at what time did you take these pictures? In your photos it looks like something is orbiting around the earth. Might as well be the ISS or a big piece of space scarp reflecting the sunlight.

Greetings

Seth
Old 20-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Ananda
Hi Azmond,

Did these objects had an unregular kind of movement and at what time did you take these pictures? In your photos it looks like something is orbiting around the earth. Might as well be the ISS or a big piece of space scarp reflecting the sunlight.

Greetings

Seth

Heya. Thanks for commenting! All of the pictures were taking during day time, in summer. The first and the last where there are 2 objects seen, were taken the same day. In some of the cases I tried starting my Stellarium, and tried looking the exact time and sky position to determine if there were any satellites in the sky at that time but I could not confirm any. The database itself is probably not 100% also. With that being said, I have never seen a satellite during daytime, and I usually spot quite a few at night while I am stargazing. They seem to move a lot slower then what objects in this pictures appear to be. Still, could be anything. I really should go out more, and make more pictures. Waiting on sunny weather.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Master
I had a good sigting of two orbs some years ago -If you google'podshell+whitby+ufo' you can read an account as I am unable to post links on this phone
Old 21-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Heya. Thanks for commenting! All of the pictures were taking during day time, in summer. The first and the last where there are 2 objects seen, were taken the same day. In some of the cases I tried starting my Stellarium, and tried looking the exact time and sky position to determine if there were any satellites in the sky at that time but I could not confirm any. The database itself is probably not 100% also. With that being said, I have never seen a satellite during daytime, and I usually spot quite a few at night while I am stargazing. They seem to move a lot slower then what objects in this pictures appear to be. Still, could be anything. I really should go out more, and make more pictures. Waiting on sunny weather.

If you toke these pics at day time in summer its not likely to be space scrap or a planet.

To the two pics labeled with 2. :
This looks like a far-away airplane to me. If it was fast in comparison to the foreground plane it was maybe a military jet?

Maybe, the other little dots were the classic weather balloon But please keep on taking pictures, thats really interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I had a good sigting of two orbs some years ago -If you google'podshell+whitby+ufo' you can read an account as I am unable to post links on this phone

I read your story and think its really impressive!Could you find people that have seen similar things at where you live?
Old 21-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Ananda

I read your story and think its really impressive!Could you find people that have seen similar things at where you live?

I have come across a few videos that look identical to what I saw, if I find them again I will post a link on here