Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-06-2020, 06:50 AM
asearcher

a pin, needle in the back of the head in coffin, casket

So... just the other night I had a dream out of the ordinary... a man working over a coffin and placing at back of my head a pin, needle. One moment I stood beside looking at the body, that of a female but it is in a fog, the one the most clear to me was the placing of the pin, needle. The coffin/casket was thin wood. He placed "my" hands together in pray. When I woke up I for an instant thought my own head was strapped to my pillow by the pin, needle in my head. I thought for a second that this is how I will die in the future, a warning, but then I thought back and realize by the details I saw that this was old times. I think it was past life related.

I have made an attempt to search to try to find out if this could be done on corpse back then, have not found anything. So maybe it is something symbolic?

the past life I remember had a confusing way to go, first they thought murder, then suicide.There was trauma at the back of this female's head.
Anyways, any suggestion, thoughts what this could be with the pin, needle in the back of the head would be much appreciated.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-06-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Pathfinder
You call it a pin, needle which are two different things with different purposes. A pin is to hold something in place, whether a sewing pin, or a push pin or hair pin. A needle is to sew or stitch something.

A needle may be more indicative of trauma and healing. Having to patch or sew something up that's pressing in the back of your mind.

If it's a pin. There's a part of your energy that's hung up on something and you can't pin it down because it's again in the back of your mind. It needs to come up to the forefront maybe.

Male dream characters most often represents aspects of your masculine energy/yang.

A coffin as a symbol of death could symbolize an upcoming change in circumstance. Something coming to an end or an issue that needs to be put to rest today.

Could you have been dreaming of your past life? Possibly. I see dreams images and scenarios as mainly symbolic in your subconscious' attempt to communicate to you.

HTH,
Victoria
Old 06-06-2020, 04:51 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
You call it a pin, needle which are two different things with different purposes. A pin is to hold something in place, whether a sewing pin, or a push pin or hair pin. A needle is to sew or stitch something.

A needle may be more indicative of trauma and healing. Having to patch or sew something up that's pressing in the back of your mind.

If it's a pin. There's a part of your energy that's hung up on something and you can't pin it down because it's again in the back of your mind. It needs to come up to the forefront maybe.

Male dream characters most often represents aspects of your masculine energy/yang.

A coffin as a symbol of death could symbolize an upcoming change in circumstance. Something coming to an end or an issue that needs to be put to rest today.

Could you have been dreaming of your past life? Possibly. I see dreams images and scenarios as mainly symbolic in your subconscious' attempt to communicate to you.

HTH,
Victoria
Hi Victoria, thank you for your opinion on this. I am sorry I fail sometimes at my english, perhaps not needle or pin but more of a stick (I hope I got it right this time) to pin down the head. odd thing to get in a dream or past life memory (only i was dead then looking at the own body or that was at least how it felt, the revelation that it was me).
Old 06-06-2020, 05:51 PM
irisa

Hi Asearcher,

and what about nail instead of pin or needle?

There are two sayings:
Hitting the nail on the head..
Nail in the coffin..
Old 07-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Victoria, thank you for your opinion on this. I am sorry I fail sometimes at my english, perhaps not needle or pin but more of a stick (I hope I got it right this time) to pin down the head. odd thing to get in a dream or past life memory (only i was dead then looking at the own body or that was at least how it felt, the revelation that it was me).

Was the "stick" pinning you to the bed of the coffin? If so from behind your head or through the front to the back of your head?

It was a man in the dream doing the pinning correct? Again that's your masculine energy or the energy associated with doing and a call to action. Whereas the feminine energy is that of being and passively experiencing what is being done.

Again it seems to suggest you have to "pin down" an issue you're currently dealing with on an emotional energy level so that it can be put to rest.

HTH
Old 07-06-2020, 02:43 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Asearcher,

and what about nail instead of pin or needle?

There are two sayings:
Hitting the nail on the head..
Nail in the coffin..
Hi Irisa! yes, thank you :)
Old 07-06-2020, 02:55 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
Was the "stick" pinning you to the bed of the coffin? If so from behind your head or through the front to the back of your head?

It was a man in the dream doing the pinning correct? Again that's your masculine energy or the energy associated with doing and a call to action. Whereas the feminine energy is that of being and passively experiencing what is being done.

Again it seems to suggest you have to "pin down" an issue you're currently dealing with on an emotional energy level so that it can be put to rest.

HTH
hi, thank you. Yes in the dream it was the man who I would say gave an overall neutral impression who pin down it from the back of the female's head to the coffin. I have taken for granted he was someone who was use to dead bodies or something, did not feel as if I knew him. The more I write about this the stranger it sounds, I swear. What you describe it could be sound wise, especially since I really can not find any proof that this is how things were done in the past. It is interesting what you write about the female being passive as I have understood from my experiences certain things were different back then, for instance the feeling that the men in her family were responsible for her, if someone, especially a man I think, pick a bone with her it was really them that this person picked a bone with.