Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Ascender
Can we know about past live ? Celtic,witch,hendge

I read lots of topic in this section about don't remembering pasts lifes,but as the opposite can we know our past lifes ?
---
This is my story and why I asked this question,maybe it's JUST my imagination of course .

*don't care about the earth angel thing because it's not in this section I should post it but I have to explain this to explain how I've arrived to feel like I remembered something about me and one of my past life*

I mean I haven't really wanted to know about my past lives but as I saw a text on earth angel it was just like ''Oh My... this is about you Victoria !'' I was feeling dizzy and all ,like remembering something long forgot.as much I have read about it I felt like if I'm an earth angel (don't care about the terms earth angel if you don't believe in it,it's just a name ,just mean you were a lightworker in the previous life) as there are different category I would feel to be in the wises ones category (for many many many reasons),that mean that I was a human lightworker in another life.
Wise ones have often been sorcerers, sorceresses, priest(esses), wizards, shamans, & witches in prior lives.

Just to says that I felt like I was a celtic witch/druidess? in another life.
This would just explain why I feel so attracted by the craft,divination or even just how a book about a witch (Brida of Paolo coelho) just wake up everything in me and make me wanted to search spiritual maters at my age.

But at this point I didn't think too much about the feeling,but this morning I was daydreaming and I just ,not see but in the same time it was more that imagination,like I feel a scene. Like you know when you remember something ? I saw a woman (I saw her from back) with long curly-straight brown hair with a long dark dress ( I don't remember the colour),she was raising her arms to the sky ,she was in a clearing in a wood surrounded by Big stone (I do some research it look a lot like a henge).It was a feeling of peace,harmony with nature,and goodness,she wasn't doing anything wrong.
Again I haven’t ask for this but I was wondering a lot why I can do somes things really naturally and why I feel like drawn to the craft,divination and energy works in general,and I can considered this ‘vision’ like an answer in a way…

The dress look like this but in one darker colour :
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...&FORM =IDFRIR

But again it could be just my imagination,just wanted to know what you think about all this ?

And again the more I search about the craft the more it’s obvious it’s link to me...

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 29-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Quintessence

I'm not a big believer in past lives; it doesn't gel well with my metaphysical worldview for reasons I'm not going to get into in detail. To me, if you feel a connection or affinity with something, you have a connection or an affinity. Saying it is because of a "past life" doesn't seem to add anything to it. Connection is connection; what does the reason for it matter? It's there. Experience it, live it, let it flourish and bring you joy.

I sometimes entertain these thoughts as well. I'm American, but I do not really like American food. If you look in my kitchen you would think I am Asian, particularly Japanese. Could I explain this by saying "oh, I was Japanese in a past life?" Sure. But why? It doesn't add anything to my experience to do so. My idea of a good breakfast is a rice ball and miso soup regardless of what I believe about the "why." Why? I like it. It's tasty. That's enough of a reason for me without invoking mystical things like past lives.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Ascender
Yes I understand that it doesn't matter. I don't try to take this as explanation of because I like this ,I like this and anyway it's not an excuses to like this, it's just that all this goes into the sens of my vision,and that it could make sense, but I agree that it doesn't matter if I was or wasn't this in another life, it wouldn't affect what I like in this life...

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]