Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-01-2019, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Oh and this also seems to answer my questions http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...postcount=1964

This is like finding a treasure trove

Namaste,

Agree<3

This very eloquently expresses my own personal experience and reality. How wonderful to find, thanks for it Sparrow and thanks for sharing it janielee *starry skies of beloved souls*

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-01-2019, 06:10 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Agree<3

This very eloquently expresses my own personal experience and reality. How wonderful to find, thanks for it Sparrow and thanks for sharing it janielee *starry skies of beloved souls*

*High fives* x infinity

Old 04-01-2019, 07:06 PM
janielee

I’ve read a lot but feel more like a failure today, walking the walk appears harder. Thank you.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sapphirez,

Why would you not wish to adopt a healthy lifestyle? Is suffering and self-degradation really that much of an appealing choice to you? Do you feel that unworthy of your own love for yourself? Has your past journey through depression left you discouraged, and your social anxieties alienated your sense of affection? You have been reaching out to make amends in your life. Start with loving yourself much more than you believe you deserve. There is nobody who deserves it more.

My insight is that your guilt and compulsion for self-degradation is ridiculous and completely unjustified. My insight is that you have allowed yourself to suffer enough, and that no growth or love was ever achieved through negative thought. That dwelling on past choices does not grant you the free will to create new ones in the present. You heal the past by choosing a better future. You cannot cause life to cease living! It simply transforms. You cannot end the journey or the growth of another sentient being just by choosing an act of abortion! Such notion is preposterous and an insult to the perfection and plan of Prime Creator. End your guilt and torment for the childish notions they were, and celebrate the recognition of who you are and the love that shines through your soul. There is no judgement from the spirit world over choices you made for your own sovereign journey. Never apologise for the choices you choose to navigate this difficult and dense world of physical state. Stop inventing judgement you think you deserve, where none exists.

Love is the only thing which is real. Everything else is your own creation.

Do not take life so seriously.

I have yet to be exasperated by anyone thus far. Being wise or knowledgeable does not diminish my licence for humour or the occasional sarcasm.

-Sparrow

Thank you for your reply dear Sparrow, I appreciate you.

I wonder if you might be able to shine light on a couple troubles I'm dealing with. They are issues with myself and with my partner. I don't know how much information to share first-ff but as you have experienced, my tendency is to overshare and I'm guessing this would be a good instant to practice moderation with sharing minimal information but we'll see how it goes..

So first, I have a variety of issues, but the two main ones are mental, and monetary though that word I'm just using to sum up not having actualized ways to provide for myself. and I'm sure there are mental issues attached to that but my main complaint is the ocd type stuff that controls my life and those around me. I'm afraid of being a detrimental influence on my daughter and of course I want the best for her.. I wrote a lot more but I deleted it so hopefully that was best. I had ocd since I was young and overcame some previous obsessions and compulsions but certain ones have been growing recently mainly around yucky things being touched and me needing to wash them, like if something touches the floor or garbage or even things from a store that uses an air freshener that permeates everything sold there, and it's a toxic artificial fragrance.. that stuff is 'dirty' to me. I try to not have us shop there anymore but anyways just saying, it is not just garbage or the floor, but fake fragrances and stuff like that which I don't want to touch or touch any of my stuff.. I'm becoming more sensitive to scents, and maybe to energies but I don't know, I feel like I put negativity into or onto things and am hurting the few people around me with this stuff. I like feeling that things are clean and pure and not full of toxic chemical fragrances and such, but I know I can't prevent my daughter from ever touching the garbage or floor, etc.. and she isn't walking at nearly 14 months now. I don't want to hurt her and think I already did.. sometimes she cries when someone tries to put her on the floor, which doesn't happen often. She did crawl on it the other day before a bath though. The ground outside I want her to touch and be on though.. but I also view my feet or shoes that touched the ground as dirty so think about that while out there and try to not walk where she'll be sitting or let her touch my feet most of the time. I don't want to change the cleanliness and purity that I feel is kept when I don't allow stuff to "cross-contaminate" but I know I have to change in at least some ways for the benefit of my daughter.

Then there is the fact that I want to do many things which might produce an income, but I don't believe that I will be successful and I feel a terrible block that stops me from even attempting to try and make money. they are perhaps fanciful ways though so it might really just not be practical avenues and success may be unrealistic but I don't know. things like making art crafts and helping people with their health and stuff. I know a lot about healing and what foods or products to use or not use, but I don't have schooling or training to 'certify' me or anything. plus most mainstream school is wrong anyways so I don't want it. I feel like I could help people in a lot of ways though and just want to help them heal and be free of pain and difficulty, and help them express themselves in their unique wonderful way, like artistically, spiritually, and otherwise..
one other thing that might be the easiest to accomplish first, is selling a lot of crystals that I have extra of. I know others do it but doubt my own ability to be successful at it. but I amassed quite a lot so I know they are not all meant to be owned by me anyway. I've given some away but feel like I should try selling some too.

All right then the other thing is the relationship I'm in. it is super hard.. there are things going on that I was warned about before I got here where he becomes like not himself.. but there are other things involved. well he is hurtful and belittling to me when he's like that and he used to always tell me to ignore what happens when he is "flipped out" like that, and apologize but he stopped apologizing usually and I'm supposed to go on like nothing happened. but then he gets in that state again and says terrible things and that I should believe what he is saying and that he just told me not to believe it before cuz he was feeling sorry for me or something. it goes much deeper than this and he did a public act to try and protect people from a very bad government act/program, well he filed a lawsuit but anyways some people or powers have it out for him cuz he tried to change the bad things and he knows a lot, wrote a few books about such awful topics and understands it more than most have any clue about.. I know this is true, but I have to wonder how much they are really controlling him and how much of it is because of the toxic choices he makes for himself or the way his attitude is. when he is himself, which I believe that everyone is good/wonderful deep down, well he is just one of the best people I ever met. so thoughtful and considerate, although still a guy and a bit unconscious or aloof about some things lol.. but overall he has really impressed me with how much he cares and how sweet and smart he is. but yet he is very opposed to me when I try and teach or tell him something that he doesn't know, about something toxic usually, or a sensible issue where I see a better alternative we or he or someone could do. like for instance feeding my baby processed stuff. I tried to talk to him about how much it bothered me and how unnecessary and even extra expensive it is but he has only made slight changes in this regard and there are a number of things he keeps doing that I know are wrong and harmful when there are better options. He himself eats a very particular diet excluding many things, some smartly and some foolishly, but anyways he should understand more about health. but he is closed off to learning anything anymore, I mean once in a while he will still look up research, but most of the time he just tries to shut me out or up or down.. and gets sooo mad at me. obviously it's more involved and complicated than that, but again sorry I shared so much detail which you probably don't need. but I wanted to make sure you didn't misconstrue anything which I feel I should still add more facts, but I know I go on too much.. when it comes to his own health he has fought me too, and I learned when I first came here that I had to try and leave him alone and not try to change him.. but if he listened to me he'd be much happier and healthier. and of course if I listened to myself I would be too. which is what I should do. but in the meantime my daughter is caught in the middle. whenever he does listen to me or be open enough, it can make lasting changes in his life, like how he fought me about my telling him store-bought hempseed milk was not worth it, finally he listened to me after a ton of resistance and now he is so happy to have and make fresh hempseed milk all the time. it's so much different you know? and I just want our daughter to have fresh pure stuff. I've made a lot of compromises against my better judgment cuz I fought and tried hard but failed so I had no choice.. but I just want what is best and I am willing to devote time and effort into learning what that is. and he is not willing to learn and keeps doing things to undermine and interfere with me. Like when the body is digesting foods there are different ways, and fruits digest the quickest, so if you feed them right after eating starches or proteins which take hours to digest for example, the fruit starts to ferment and rot. well vegetables and whatever else is quick digesting too. the body can't handle that many things at once so it's important to respect the processes. yet I keep trying to explain this to him and he won't look it up for himself, and today he tried to feed the baby these starch cookies and a bottle of processed foods he prepares ahead of time While I was just feeding the baby a bottle of fresh fruits. I gave her some of it and then he lured her out of the room and tried to give her cookies, which are also a brand/flavor that was on Consumer Reports report for having heavy metal contamination! like how does he not care about this? he knows better and worked hard to stop certain poisoning of the world/people but yet is so unconscious about doing harmful things to our daughter. he won't even eat starches (like rice and potato which the cookies have) himself cuz they make him feel bad though he wants to. but he also doesn't eat fruit and does eat corn chips and dead fish, and is gluten free and blah blah.. he is just an unconscious mess I think. he drinks alcohol all day but doesn't do it to get drunk. it was just box white wine when I first got here, which he cut down on right before the baby was born and it was better for a while with less incident of him flipping out on me.. but then in the last half a year or so he started drinking tequila on a daily basis. anyways he drinks a specific amount to "not get drunk" but of course I have to wonder sometimes when he gets so mad at me.

He is really responsible in general but I just don't know anymore.. when he is not himself he is so mean and cruel to me and it hurts so bad and makes me doubt myself more. I just want a relationship where I am really respected and appreciated and valued and feel free to be myself and grow together. and I know I am not the sanest person and am difficult so when he says stuff like how he wants a normal woman and I'm not and all this I tend to consider how true it is. but I know that I deserve to be loved and understood. and with my social life online like on facebook where I used to spend a lot of time, I have found a number of people who respected and understood me and looked up to me for the knowledge and wisdom they felt I shared and had. I feel silly saying such good things about me now but deep down I know I have been on a journey to better myself and am so interested in helping the world so I know I am special. but I know I am toxic in ways too and hurting those around me though I don't want to or mean to.. and I don't have a way to support myself so I couldn't leave even if I wanted to, which I don't want to give up on us or break apart my baby's family.. but there are threats of taking her from me so I should also be prepared and capable to care for her and myself if it comes to that. I fear he and his mom could or would actually take her from me and I would be beyond lost and devastated then, I couldn't imagine... I just want to live in love and harmony and peace and sincere consideration. so I want to better myself so I get along with others and stop having them be so mad at or against me. I have such good intentions but am villainized for trying to help people stop hurting themselves or others. I care so much so how can I stop caring and trying to help people? and my daughter... but I know I can't do things to make people feel against me cuz I don't want to suffer the consequences of such tragedies if they try to take my baby or whatever.. I take care of the baby almost every hour and minute of the day and have since she was born but fiance still thinks I do nothing. and I'd do more if I felt better and want to.. which is my other main issue, wanting to do so many things but feeling unable. anyways weeks ago his mom's husband sent me some rude messages on facebook which I didn't see til weeks later, on Christmas, that were saying I need to take care of the baby during the day while fiance's working cuz I won't work as he puts it, which well I want to but feel I can't right now but fiance has potential to make hundreds or even a thousand dollars a day in his sales job if he gets the right circumstance so any job I could do at this point would pale in comparison and not contribute much. and if his mom couldn't watch the baby then childcare would cost more than I'd make probably. which is why I want to do something freelance from home or selling stuff, etc.. which I feel I must and want to do those things for my own benefit and that of the world. anyways so his stepdad sent me a picture of a protection order paper form that apparently they got, and said he threatens they'll do something about me with that as an example if I don't shape up or something.. when I watch the baby almost constantly and barely ever ask my fiance to help me! he is a better dad than many others I think but still I do watch her almost all the time and am the one on call 24/7 for the baby's cries. so the stepdad was ridiculous to accuse me of not watching the baby enough, though maybe when he said that I took the rare occasion to get some sleep during the day cuz I didn't get any that night cuz the baby's sleep schedule is off.. but normally I don't ask or have fiance watch her unless he volunteers to. but yeah so the threat to take her from me is there. and CPS was called on me earlier on when the doctors wanted us to feed her formula cuz my breastmilk wasn't enough for her which I didn't realize enough at first. the case was closed but still they could use that against me. *sigh* anyways I am sorry for saying all this stuff. I thought about deleting more of it but you said you are never exasperate by anyone so hopefully you can use it to help guide me. I just feel alone and doubt myself more and more when I should know better.

We fought tonight so that is when I decided to come here and finally ask you about it cuz I wanted to from the beginning because I respect and admire and believe you.. though I can't say I will easily accept whatever replies you give me, but I am so grateful that you would reply to me. and again I apologize for spilling all of this onto your lap in your thread. and sorry for not indenting paragraphs and stuff. I joined a very serious Astrological existential counseling forum recently and the boss there asked me to start capitalizing the first letter of my sentences and putting two spaces after a period, which I try to do on that forum but sorry I didn't do it here or break the paragraphs down more. it's like I regret writing what I have yet I still really want to share it, so it seems silly for me to break it into easier to read paragraphs because part of me feels like it shouldn't be read. but I wanted to reach out to you because I think you could understand and give me worthwhile insight and advice how to deal with how hurt I keep getting with this man I love and who is supposed to love me. it's really traumatizing and hard for me to focus on making myself or life better when dealing with this hurt.. and I don't want to fight but I want the truth to be upheld and for me and it to be understood

**two more things though I know I said a ridiculous amount already... 1. maybe you should know he helped me from being homeless though I miight've mentioned that when I posted about my daughter the first time, but anyways... the other 2. is that we were getting along recently until yesterday he got mad at me when I came in crying after fighting with the neighbor about them spraying 'roundup' poison in their yard which last year ended up killing this beautiful hummingbird vine that grows on the shared fence we have, and the lady who lives there wanted it growing and we helped her by tearing down the old brown dead vine from the year before.. but then her husband or their gardener or whoever sprayed that poison which I wasn't sure what it was last year and it didn't get to grow all over the fence like it did before. and it killed/poisoned some mint that grew on our side of the fence too.. so I found the courage to say something to him asking him what he was spraying then discussing with him how bad it is, which he doesn't and won't believe.. anyways I get too aggressive when arguing with people and I had my daughter which fiance later criticized me about which was right, I should have brought her in but I also didnt plan to talk to the guy that long, I just felt something should be said for her and all of our's sake.. the two that live in that house had strokes in the last years too. anyway so the point of this was that he got mad at me right away and swore at the fact that I was out there trying to talk to the neighbor about this, instead of supporting me. I should have not yelled at the neighbor and I even ended up cussing so I know I have to control myself and communicate much better, but it was a sensitive topic and he was so closed and misinformed. but anyways I didn't think the conversation was as much of a big deal as the fact that he is spraying poison over there that also gets over here.. fiance doesn't support me when I take issue with something harmful that his mom or others do either. when I am also trying to save his mom unnecessary pain as well as the baby pr us.. but he like most people is not willing to go there and "bother people" with the truth, even if he is well aware of it sometimes like with the roundup. I know I have to improve my skills talking to people but I just brought this up to show how he doesn't support me, and he didn't know the context of our conversation when he got mad at me right away, he was just upset I said anything even though he of course doesn't want our daughter or us exposed to that stuff *sigh* ok are you exasperate yet? or what adjective would you use lol. sorry thank you again <3
I'm no saint but he was really mean to me in the fight this evening, it just can't really be him.. but I have to wonder if that is a more realistic reflection of how he feels about me. I don't think he understands or knows me and what value I have as a person or in his life.. it's like he hates me so much sometimes
Old 16-01-2019, 04:54 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
I disagree with your position on the grounds that people who've experienced NDE's have described a sense of superposition. They have reported an experience that encompasses individualism and unity. It's neither one or the other, it's both in situ.

For me personally, this makes the most sense. I view consciousness as an ocean, and individual conscious identities as rivers or creeks. When we reincarnate we take learned experiences from our past-lives, but we don't remember who we use to be. Of course I need to take into account that we can do past-life regression which enables us to re-experience our past identities, but our spirit embraces the present more than anything else.

When we transition, we go home. And returning home is we experience not just our own lives, but that of the many people we've interacted with, and never met. Spirit gains a sense of great understanding which is part of the journey. Our identities melt away in the presence of God, but when we are journeying on earth, we take on an identity, because identity encompasses time and space.

I like to use condensation and evaporation as a metaphor to this scenario. If the ocean is home, and the sky is the world, we as spirit are recycled between the two places. We rise to the world as condensation as individual water droplets, and we interact and journey in the sky until we drop to the earth when our weight is dense enough. Thus we return to the oneness in which we came.

My belief is weighted with: NDE's, mediumship, and past-regression. This for me makes the most sense.

I couldn't locate the original quote you were "responding" to..
Old 16-01-2019, 04:56 AM
janielee

@soulforce

I see now you are responding to Mr Sparrow's website remarks. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Master
Color

Wow, Sparrow what earth shattering news, anyways much good vibes for your new adventures.

You have left us with a treasure trove of spiritual words, but sf will not be the same with out you.
in places where others do not.
Old 17-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez

I wonder if you might be able to shine light on a couple troubles I'm dealing with. They are issues with myself and with my partner. I don't know how much information to share first-ff but as you have experienced, my tendency is to overshare and I'm guessing this would be a good instant to practice moderation with sharing minimal information but we'll see how it goes..

Dear Sapphirez,

Having submerged my mind below the depths of your ocean of unorthodox narrative, I conclude with the following response, as addressed in the following observations.

Your relationship with your partner.
Being that you are often headstrong in your beliefs that your knowledge in specific areas surpasses those of your partner, this can actually work against you and the idyllic harmony of an accepting loving relationship. Your need to be right adversely effects your partners sense of worth and value, and further illuminates the differences in both of your spheres of tolerance. While holding strong values of nurture your partner has a higher tolerance of the quality of life he is willing to accept for himself and this child. The stringent practices and preventatives you attempt to put in place, which cause your relationship some distress, create a fear based environment within your home life which your partner feels uncomfortable with. Having worked during the day, as he sees it, to provide food and abundance for the family, it is his wish to come home to a relaxed, supportive and uplifting environment in which he can feel joy, love and disconnect from the hardships of the day. What he experiences is often these instances of conflict where he feels your stringent standards materialise a cloud of fear, and that you try too hard to enforce your own personal values onto both him, and your shared child. The result is a display of resistance on both sides, and what you resist always persists.

While your motives are sincere and your standards clear within the desire for health and longevity, you must seek a balance with these aspirations alongside your other needs. You may not, for example, wish to alienate your relationship with your partner by inadvertently manifesting a rift due to differences in tolerances. Or you may not wish to inadvertently plant the seeds of fear within the heart of your offspring, which may later cause it anxiety or social interaction difficulties. What you must do is reflect on what your greatest primary values are, and what standard of life you are willing to accept for the sake of, or fulfilment of, other enjoyments and fruits of physical life. There is no right or wrong choice, only one which brings you the greatest joy, and others which do to lesser degree.

Your relationship with neighbours and the community.
While it is admirable and tenacious to uphold such standards of principle and practice, such wisdom of foresight cannot be forced upon the acceptance of others. You must demonstrate your wisdom in the knowledge you yield through practice and by example, not by argument or adversity. The manifestation of anger and intolerance of others who do not share your advanced insight only causes others to resist and persist in their own. The frustration you create within these given conflicts of view seed negativity in your own heart, and ultimately sabotage your core happiness and the very health you had wished to preserve and protect. You will only change the behaviour of others by being the example you wish them to emulate. You cannot achieve this if you are unapproachable, intolerable and irritable. Teach through love, not through intolerance.

Your relationship with your daughter.
Your daughter is a sponge of imitation and recreation. Be forever mindful of the behaviour you unconsciously reveal to her senses of perception. Particularly we shall reference this self-proclaimed obsessive-compulsive disorder. Such behaviour can be instrumental in a child to develop the seeds of phobias, nervous disorders and eventual social exclusion. Long before your so-called civilised cities wore shoes and drove around in automobiles scholars of the highest wisdom and intellect walked the Earth upon the naked foot. In their wisdom did they understand the health and holistic benefits of this practice. Little did they concern themselves with a little dirt between their toes. It is within the interest of your child that they forge an interest and intricate relationship with the very ground upon which they walk. For it is, should you teach your child to fear the very Earth below their feet, you teach them to walk a path of fear and intolerance. It is from the Earth that life springs, and into the Earth roots grow. Do not be afraid of a little bacteria, for your own body is abundant with them.

Your relationship with your mental and emotional health.
The predominant factor upon your health and wellbeing is not your diet. It is not the chemicals you use or the treatments upon your skin. It is not the exclusion of toxic properties or contaminants. The predominant factor upon your health and wellbeing is your thoughts. Your thoughts are the birth of you, so too shall they be the death of you.

Remain ever vigilant of thoughts which are self destructive in their nature. Thoughts which hurt your feelings and rob you of joy. Thoughts which seek to lower value of that which does not require your judgement. Thoughts which seed tension and seek hostility. Such thoughts are a cancer on your soul. Live not in fear nor feed the phobias that decide your quality of life. Not everything is yours to control.

Your relationship with monetary concerns.
There are many avenues through which you may generate additional income. What you are short of is not ideas, but the right support. To seek support seek a target market for that which you desire to provide goods or services for. Who would best benefit from that which you have to offer?

I see you have an affiliation with crystals. There had been a small company who had the ingenious idea of selling water bottles containing a cylinder of specialised crystals within. You may know the company by the name of bewater. Perhaps this may inspire you to implement your own usage of such crystals in some profitable way.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your very helpful reply, Spirit Guide Sparrow. It is deeply appreciated.

I think you once said I can do whatever I put my mind to.

Dear janielee,

You shall bring into fruition that which you are willing to commit to manifest.

Quote:
Spirit Guide Sparrow, is there a state where there are no more thoughts or voices?

The state of distilled mind can be achieved through meditation or the gradual disassociation of fear. There are those on this forum who would teach you these things.

Quote:
Love is not a feeling, is it?

Love? Love is a human term for the experience of spiritual truth. Whenever you experience spiritual truth, or cosmic universal truth, you experience it as a feeling of love. The greatest feeling in the universe is also the greatest truth, and the most wonderful of all experience. So should you be true to yourself. Truth is the frequency of love. Your mind, body and soul translates these frequencies into feelings of joy and connection. Because ultimate truth always brings ultimate joy and ultimate connection.

-Sparrow

Old 17-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Your response is lovely. The first thing that came to mind was...what does this mean for me personally?

Dear 7luminaries,

The message was a universal one for the benefit of all, not for any one individual. Some who do not listen to their own experience require the intervention of words.

-Sparrow