Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-12-2018, 02:30 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
This Sparrow would reply: It appears I would not then be the only one (adding some sort of supplementary emote).
-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow, your reply is right, as always!

Blessings to you and to the Asceleottyi in all planes, in this new Earthy year. 2019.

I always think of you and feel much gratitude for all what I learned from you during those long conversations at the time I most needed support. You were there with all your wisdom. Thanks for that!

I never forget when you illustrated for me those three poems: I am healed, I am loved and Listen to you spirit. It was one of the most beautiful gifts that I ever received!

Thanks also for all what you gave to SF and specially to this thread for so many years.

With much love. Tiss
Old 31-12-2018, 04:30 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Dear Redburyva,

What an uncomplicated yet profound question.

There is so much I relish to feel that I allow myself to feel all things. I consume a simple feeling as I would a long awaited home cooked meal. I dance like a ballerina at the embrace of sorrow, and flare like a firework at the kiss of a simple joy. How I feel is through the eyes of an angel and the heart of a child.

Free time? What is this? I do not think we have met.

The artwork of my ultimate passion flows through the canvas of my consciousness, my friend.

-Sparrow

Dear Mister Sparrow,

That is good to know! You have such a way with words; whence does your poetry stem? You must have been an excellent English and Literature student during your schooling days!

I hope you have a very festive-filled end to 2018, and I look forward to communing with you again in 2019.

Oh and I believe some eager souls await you in your sister-thread: Common Questions About Life.

Adieu!

~Redburyva
Old 31-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Dear Pagandell,

A happy new year to you and all those who have walked with you in the past, the present, and who shall come to do so in the future.

The quotation under your posts appears somewhat disordered. You may wish to correct this.

Carcinogens and narcotics are substances which create repetitious behaviours and emotional dependences. The craving is not what survives but the memory of dependency itself. Everything survives through memory. This is not limited to just memories of the brain, since all living cells have memory.

Since there is nothing to detox as such, the process of rehabilitation involves altering the relationship to the structure and behaviour of memory. As it is in physical life, the spirit world is all about altering the relationships you have created. Some could interpret this as healing or therapy.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow.

Really appreciate your words on this, I find it most helpful in putting my mind more at rest.

And happy new year to one and all
Old 31-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear7luminaries,

In the spirit of things to come I have another message to share.

For those who seat their soul on the fence of faithlessness; for those who diverge to the dereliction of their most divine and deepest truth, from my heart wisdom to yours, I leave you with a word from my soul. The highest possible and most accurate truth will always be that which you always thought impossible. If today exists to experience what is possible, tomorrow exists to experience the impossible.

-Sparrow

Sparrow hello there and a happy New Years to you and yours

Your response is lovely. The first thing that came to mind was...what does this mean for me personally? Hmm ....well I personally really don't think anything is impossible...as I realise most of us didn't even initially come from this instance of our reality

To your point though, while it's true some things are rather unlikely, I too have been surprised at times by folks from whom I expected little or nothing. Sometimes simple kindness or courtesy or respect is the surprise, and usually it's always a pleasant one. One day, I hope that's much less the case and much more the norm.

But as to what seems impossible, then I thought of the environment and the Paris Accords, etc...and I thought, yes, this might very nearly qualify as seemingly impossible. So thank you for the words of encouragement on that and we do sorely need it.

While I don't think any society or certainly any one person is incapable of change (as we've all certainly seen rapid change in governments toward further misalignment, whether over a few years or over the last few decades)...TBH, I know that in any one lifetime, positive change (toward right alignment) may not be forthcoming. Even for individuals, change may take lifetimes to accumulate as we all have our journeys.

It took me around a half dozen goes thus far. See if any of this next rings familiar to you when you look round at society today. That first go-round, it was all about me, making my way in service to the local lord as his fixer and hapless minion when we weren't at war. I was happy throwing my weight around and using the lord's authority and protection to "get the job done". In our society, power and connection were everything and the common man had neither. Their lives were dependent on the whim of the powerful. Believing them to be inferior suited the powerful and allowed us to take what we wanted without consideration for their humanity or their vulnerability. Unlike most, I allowed them to draw their swords and make a stand before doing them in per orders. Meaning, I realised this was wrong on some level and took no pleasure in killing...but I did my rotten job anyway.

I was accomplished in battle, well-spoken and intelligent, but all those superficial aspects are not the measure of a man, and we are fools to continue to conflate any of these with true character. I was also supremely entitled and blissfully arrogant, yes, and a vile cad like so many others who callously deceived and used loads of innocent women. Our society did not value women and I so readily believed what I was told here...that women were weak and inconsequential (lesser beings). Thus, there was no need to touch them with sincere love...as they existed merely to serve.

Believing women were inferior suited us all...it allowed me and others to freely indulge ourselves on women without consideration for their humanity and their vulnerability. Unlike with other men I had to kill, I never had more than a twinge of conscience for my callous use and disposal of women. I told myself unlike many in power (LOL) at least I was kind and was never violent or coercive. How loathsome. The sorry outcome of having lived this lifetime is also its gift...which is that unfortunately I know precisely how so many men like this think and how they see the rest of us. We may joke that we wish could forget it, but that's ultimately not true as we learn...and as we know, anyway ye cannot forget. Ye can only take it forward.

Now let me put it in perspective...I was considered mainstream and successful for my day, and I rarely if ever experienced fear or lack due to my position. Why would I have changed my oafish, heavy-handed, entitled ways? I was living large, getting over on the backs of literally everyone else's honest work. It took a blade in the back from my beloved best mate whilst still young to set me right in all other lifetimes, but that lifetime was a wash. Save that I know that mindset intimately -- and save that I know an overwhelming majority of those who are privileged and entitled are largely blind, deaf, and dumb in nearly all ways that matter unless they personally choose to continually and fiercely strive to hone the spirit...and to truly listen and make a place for others. If the global environment then had depended on me and those like me getting a social and political conscience, we'd have been doomed so FF that wasn't the case.

Except now here we all are once again...the seas are rising, the environment is under attack, we're poisoning everything...and as always we're beholden to the modern equivalents of my medieval self...many of whom are "in charge" and many of whom are a bit more entrenched and fanatically obsessed with keeping all others down. Yes, you could say karma certainly is a b*tch for you personally and I do see the irony but I'm not laughing now, nor was I in any of the lifetimes since then. I am just one of billions who is affected by what transpires now...and this is not just all about me.

For myself, I do understand that we have to continue to rise to the challenge. That things like clean air, water, and soil are treasures worth preserving and sustaining. Gaia's treasures are her own and are the birthright of all who come here. Likewise, our democratic liberties and rights and institutions, which apply to and encompass all and not just the elite and the powerful. Those too are treasures. And those treasures are our birthright, ultimately due all humanity but certainly due to those of us living under democratic governance right now.

And until it is universal, democratic governance will always be a threat to authoritarianism and dictatorship in any form, whether corporate or political -- and more broadly democracy is a threat to the pursuit of unfettered greed and power in general. To think otherwise is naive and disconnected and is to fundamentally misunderstand what democracy truly represents. But it's exactly for this reason, say, that we are so heavily misdirected into addiction, indulgence, and so forth by mainstream society...and why basic civics and government instruction is often omitted or "heavily redacted" in schools...all seeking to make what is open and natural (our rights, our collective energy) into something hidden and unknown, or squandered and misdirected.

I do appreciate your inspiring words Sparrow, and I would like to better understand them. You say they are meant from your soul to mine, and that is a lovely and sincere thing. So I am following up. Do you mean that what would have typically taken lifetimes will come to fruition for many here and now? That the impending destruction of the globe will hit home for some of them before it's too late for all of us to avoid the worst of the effects? And that this might happen to enough of humanity to allow us to actually begin to act collectively in humanity's and Gaia's mutual interests?

Peace & blessings Sparrow
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 01-01-2019, 05:38 AM
janielee

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow and Friends

Wishing everyone a Very Happy, Joyous, Safe and Peaceful New Year !

Happy 2019 !

Old 02-01-2019, 04:57 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
It is my belief, that those two accounts are the same person. Lol.

Noticed quite a few troll accounts.

Happy NY, Colorado
Old 02-01-2019, 05:04 AM
janielee

Quote:
Dear janielee,

You wish to experience a reality of joy. The state of being called joy is the result of activity through love. When you exercise your will through something you love it invokes joy. What you may not know or be aware of is that this is your inherent natural state of being. When your etheric cord first forged a link with your biological counterpart it was done through an intense act of love. You were born from love. You are the result of joy. You have simply forgotten what it is to be joyful, and what it is for love to live. You have placed layers upon layers of convoluted conditions which get in the way of what love is, and what joy can be. You must identify these layers and conditions which blind you to how life can truly be for you, and those close to you.

Through every thought, word and deed, ask yourself what would love do now? If it does not bring you joy then that thought, word and deed did not come from love. This is your guiding light, and the star which will guide your way through the darkest night.

Worry is an appendage of fear. It is a modelled “SAT NAV” for navigating life through survivability consciousness. It relates to a future event which has not even happened, and therefore exists purely inside your own mind. You are afraid of a hypothetical mental concept which exists within you, to which you grant power of influence on your creative decisions. Because this hypothetical concept is based on the energy of fear it does not have access to a broader spectrum of possibility. Making important decisions based on this therefore will not be intuitive to what is ultimately available to you.

The SAT NAV of fear is useful for navigating you and your loved ones from physical harm, but it does not allow you to venture off the beaten track and explore a different destination.

What you currently seek is a different destination; a different outcome to your life as it is now experienced. What you must do then is follow not the path another would put you upon, but pave your own route off the predefined path. Do not follow the outdated SAT NAV created by others that will lead you off a cliff face, but apply your own feet in your own direction, at your own pace. Here you will discover the truth of who you are through the journey you undertake, through the convictions of your commitments. Do not be deterred by no visible predefined path in front of you, or the obstacles that stand in your way. It is up to you to lay the groundwork for the route to form a visible path. Apply what strengths you have to your advantage and allow the journey to refine them, instead of berating ones you feel you do not possess. Life will always, in all ways, deliver to you exactly what you need to experience what you choose. Look at what you are choosing.

-Sparrow

Thank you for your very helpful reply, Spirit Guide Sparrow. It is deeply appreciated.

I think you once said I can do whatever I put my mind to.

Spirit Guide Sparrow, is there a state where there are no more thoughts or voices?

Love is not a feeling, is it?

JL.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:05 AM
janielee

Quote:
Due to the differences in thought processes and value systems disagreements will arise from human beings living on the surface. I cannot therefore be poked fun of, and experience no impairment from minds who seek only to enforce their own view or criticisms upon others. I cannot be damaged by disbelief or ignorance. Truth always prevails, whether one is ready to accept it or not. It uplifts and empowers. Uninvited deprecation of the experience and insight of another neither uplifts nor empowers, but merely reveals an intolerance. [/font][/color]

-Sparrow

Yes, I agree.
Namaste,
JL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 AM
janielee

Angel1

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

I was looking back here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...postcount=2153 and then here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...postcount=1939

Do you think Post 1939 answered my question?

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE, SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW !!!

JL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:39 AM
janielee

Oh and this also seems to answer my questions http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...postcount=1964

This is like finding a treasure trove

Namaste,