Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Pagandell,

Yes of course. My words are not simply text on your screen. The state of intent through which my words come allow more than just language to reach you. This is not because I am some high and mighty power, but because the vibration of truth and love has power. In connecting with them on the frequency of the heart you invite my energy and that of the Asceleottyi into your space. A lot of beings from elsewhere also have a vested interest in your reaction to and understanding of my information, and in particular how you use it. Additionally, while resonating with things I speak about you allow your consciousness to enter a frequency through which others may interact and heal you. This experience can be replicated if you wish.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow.

Thanks for your great and interesting reply.

Yes the vibration of truth and love does have power indeed
in places where others do not.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Dear Nathaniel,

The spherical form is a practical and useful tool employed by many beings. I personally use one to accommodate specific actions or intentions, or contain specific frequencies within a set perimeter. The spirit world use them to traverse other vibrational realities, such as physical density. Multidimensional beings use them to affect and influence localised energy and matter. Other life forms use them to project consciousness to another location, disrupt a static field or accelerate the observance of time within specific parameters.

If you are able to invoke it at will then it is likely to be something you have created through your sleep state or other state through other activity. You will know more by interacting with it and how it responds to your will.

-Sparrow

Hello Sparrow,

Are there any particular methods of interaction that would be most appropriate? Or is experimentation the key in this instance?

I would also just like to thank you for taking the time to speak not just to me, but to the other people on this forum too. It is very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas everyone.

x
Old 23-12-2018, 01:32 PM
Master
Fish

Hi Sparrow.

I read some time ago now, so as far as I can remember, it said if you have a habit / addiction/ life style for instance with alcohol and cannabis when you passed over, you had to go through some kind of detox thing in the spirit world.

If are mental and physical problems no longer exist in the spirit world then I would like to think we would not crave a smoke or drink, or sex for that matter.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 23-12-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sorai,

Well the need for power is a statement to the universe that you fear loss. This, again, comes from the mindset of personal possession and ownership, to which I have spoken before.

You as a human being cannot escape the reality of the physical needs of which you face on a daily basis. The basic need for food, water, oxygen, warmth, shelter and self-nurture. As an intellectually aware being you also have mental, emotional and spiritual needs.

These fundamental needs can be transformed from essential requirements to sacred opportunities for self-love through an adjustment of attitude and outlook. It is my observation of other cultures that through mastery of this attitude and outlook one can greatly decrease, one by one, such dependency on essential needs. This does take a very long time, and much commitment to a change in behaviour, and is rarely accomplished in a single lifespan. It is generally achieved within supportive groups and clusters where a model of behaviour is sustained.

The needs of the human being is additionally conditioned upon the environment in which they create around them. That is, if their environment is void of love and harmony, and instead built on crime, violence and discrimination, their needs will dramatically increase. If the environment they are in is one of harmony with nature and nurture, of companionship and collective responsibility, then personal need will dramatically decrease. The needs of the one will be fulfilled when the needs of the many are fulfilled as one. This task requires a society built on the principles of love and inclusion, not in its existing form of fear and exclusion.

A society which perceives itself as one, and functions as one, ultimately requires no other need but one; maintain the status quo. Such a reality is only possible through the greatest possible vision you can have about yourself, which is only possible through love.

I will return and revisit following this joyful festive holiday. For now I have somewhere to be and will be somewhat preoccupied.
My deepest and most sincere warm wishes to you and everyone.
Have a Merry Christmas.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, hello and so glad to see you're back

I just wanted to quote this in full, as your response applies so truly to all humanity but particularly those societies and collectives which find themselves particularly imbalanced and misaligned at this critical juncture. As a result of choices made and decisions taken and being taken.

I hope all can read this response as a general call for each of us and for our own societies to be here now and be love now, to reflect and take ownership in authentic love -- where what is in the highest good of all equally to self, and self equally to all, are core considerations.

Agreed full stop. This is the holiday message that resonates with me, for certain.

Season's greetings and a happy holiday to all.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)

hello sparrow greetings from the emerald isle of Ireland.I have been reading the threads for a long time now,your knowledge and the way you word things are quite heartening. I would like to ask you about what is our ultimate goal in the afterlife. thank you.my name is David.
Old 23-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by David mc
hello sparrow greetings from the emerald isle of Ireland.I have been reading the
threads for a long time now,your knowledge and the way you word things are quite heartening.
I would like to ask you about what is our ultimate goal in the afterlife.
Welcome here David, great question...
not that it's mine, but it will be fun!!!
This will interest many!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2018, 06:13 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
SpiritguideSparrow quote:
Dear ImthatIm,

How delightful it is to see your interest in this contemplative thread. Many spirited hearts with presumptuous minds come to my door. Unfortunately, they never take the time to access and process all information available prior to forming views and remarks. I am always happy to correct them, however.
Let us proceed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Is Spirit Guide Sparrow aware you copied and pasted a lot of his website here word for word?

I am aware of a great many things, but I am not aware of any internet website or any written material to which you purport I duplicate word for word. Unlike some who comment upon the words of Sparrow, I do not require internet downloads and videos, or books containing other peoples beliefs to extend sovereign wisdom and personal perspective.

If, on the other hand, you refer to the website entirely produced by dear Samantha, through her own heartfelt intentions to collate my messages delivered here, then common sense should prevail that it is her intended purpose to duplicate such words. I hope I have enlightened you on this matter.
Quote:
My Spirit guide has neither a website or use a forum.

How unfortunate for your spirit guide! After all, it is almost 2019! Computers have been out for quite some time, my friend. They are even employed in the spirit world, albeit multidimensional and holographic, as well as Self-aware.

Once again, common sense should prevail that I am not obligated to conform to archaic stereotypical parameters of functionality you wish to box me into, or conduct myself within the limitations or expectations of some place up in the heavens. Your misunderstanding here then is that you project your interpretations of what you deem your own spirit guide to be, and then try to apply the same values to Spirit Guide Sparrow.

If you can genuinely interface with your spirit guide they would be able to confirm I am precisely who and what I am, as well as who the Asceleottyi is. They would also be able to verify everything I relay here. I have yet to encounter any other guide who has verified otherwise. I have already spoken previously as to my aspirations here on this quaint forum. I am also aware of the immense influence for good it has done for specific individuals. I do not expect you to comprehend my complete influence within the hearts and lives of others, for such matters have never entered your heart. Others know of which I speak and that is all that is required for me.
Quote:
Also has no need of UFOs to get around as stated on Spirit Guide Sparrows website.

You mean Samantha's website.
I have no need of unidentified flying objects to “get around” either. Legs work perfectly well.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow, your kind and uplifting words have guided me eternally.
Best wishes on your travels.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Newbie ;)

interesting stuff here I'm just new ,so does this mean spirit guide sparrow is just making it all up?its hard to know what to believe.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:48 PM
janielee

Looks like some trolls are taking over - so many new people, all to poke fun at a wonderful friend.

Thanks Spirit Guide Sparrow.

JL.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:53 PM
janielee

Quote:
Your consciousness is already aware of different choices that orbit within the sphere of your present field of influence. Like the planets do around the Sun. It is whether or not you listen to your gut instinct and your heart that tries to lend insight into a prosperous outcome. Or instead listen to your ego and survival instinct and choose a different outcome. Each choice leads to another choice, always, in all ways. It is each little piece of yourself you choose within the puzzle that is life that gives form to the bigger picture of your chosen reality.
This is how you “set things in motion”. What do you wish to gravitate into your field of experience?

Sparrow,

I would like to manifest a different reality or experience - one with joy and no worries and yes abundance, including material abundance, good health for me and my loved ones.

But I don't really know how to go about it - I can't think of what I can realistically do that will manifest this for me. If I am in realm of Spirit, observing, silence, consciousness, presence, it's not clear to me what I can do.

JL.